PDA

View Full Version : Can I Loot Elite Gem from boss?[emoji2960]

Senpaikazu24
06-26-2021, 05:52 AM
hi dev, can you do it in the upcoming awakening extravaganza event, apart from buying an awake gem, can you make it exciting that you can loot the elite gem from the bosses?

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
06-26-2021, 06:09 AM
hi dev, can you do it in the upcoming awakening extravaganza event, apart from buying an awake gem, can you make it exciting that you can loot the elite gem from the bosses?

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkI think thats asking for a bit too much XD maybe make normal awakes dropable from bosses? Personally, I'm fine how it is tbh.

xsilentninjax
06-26-2021, 07:06 AM
That would be counter-productive on gold sink from the stores, or market in general.
An alternative would be increasing drop rates of incense fragments -WITH- a chance of looting the large incense frags (legendary) to craft the normal awake gems.
^this droprate would be limited during the event - nothing more, nothing less.
Requirements would be straightforward - kill mobs on maps that are minimum 5 levels lower than your current level.

Thoughts?

Senpaikazu24
06-27-2021, 12:09 AM
That would be counter-productive on gold sink from the stores, or market in general.
An alternative would be increasing drop rates of incense fragments -WITH- a chance of looting the large incense frags (legendary) to craft the normal awake gems.
^this droprate would be limited during the event - nothing more, nothing less.
Requirements would be straightforward - kill mobs on maps that are minimum 5 levels lower than your current level.

Thoughts?it's better if you can loot directly and you don't have to craft, it's better if you loot, just open it, it's not bad, isn't it, because there's only this every year, right?

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

KarTik1
06-27-2021, 05:31 AM
+ 1 to idea just make them bounded.
So only person who is farming hard will get them .
Elite gems should have equal drop rate as vanity in the vanity event .
And a new lix on event only which helps you loot elite gem from bosses .
Sts will be in profit too by doing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nawazxx
07-02-2021, 11:09 PM
+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk