PDA

View Full Version : Bored!

Chickdigcookies
08-17-2010, 12:15 PM
im getting quiet bored of this game.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz208/chicksdigcookies/6262cde6.jpg

not to push the devs, but i have a feeling a lot of people will find new games to play...ill probably wait one more week before i make my descion...

smokester
08-17-2010, 12:23 PM
lol yea go ahead leave... this game is in the development stage have some patience... this game is not done yet the devs are working they butts off and ppl make threads like this... *facepalm

Yardsalez
08-17-2010, 12:55 PM
If you leave may i have some of your items and all of your gold (:

Chickdigcookies
08-17-2010, 01:32 PM
lol yea go ahead leave... this game is in the development stage have some patience... this game is not done yet the devs are working they butts off and ppl make threads like this... *facepalm

games in development shouldn't be launched and charged for...so i imagine they felt they were at a point to where they could sell...maybe new material is development? sure. but this game has passed the development stage the second they charged.

Dizko
08-17-2010, 01:36 PM
You're bored?

The game has far more in it now than ever. Loads of players from April and May have stuck around with much less to do.

Justg
08-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Can I have your stuff?

Dizko
08-17-2010, 01:38 PM
G you can always have my stuff.

Ibmk
08-17-2010, 01:39 PM
How do i change my profile pic?

Gamelova
08-17-2010, 01:40 PM
I kinda agree, not to be offensive or anything :/
I am excited about the auction house though, it will help me from getting scammed :)
Thanks Devs :P

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Can I have your stuff?

Lmao that coming from a dev.

XD!!

smokester
08-17-2010, 01:42 PM
umm... thats why you should do some research before you post things and assume/come to conclusions... they just now started to advertise this game, the games been out for four months and they started advertising with 1.3 update so that should tell you something... we were basically beta testers and somewhat still are... if you would have been here from the beginning you would know lol... umm and what do you mean pass the development stage the second they charged? lol... so your implying that when they first put out the game and ppl got charged for buying campaigns the game was passed developement stage... lol not true at all... again go ahead and leave then come back when the game is fully developed since you seem to be impatient

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-17-2010, 01:44 PM
umm... thats why you should do some research before you post things and assume/come to conclusions... they just now started to advertise this game, the games been out for four months and they started advertising with 1.3 update so that should tell you something... we were basically beta testers and somewhat still are... if you would have been here from the beginning you would know lol... umm and what do you mean pass the development stage the second they charged? lol... so your implying that when they first put out the game and ppl got charged for buying campaigns the game was passed developement stage... lol not true at all... again go ahead and leave then come back when the game is fully developed since you seem to be impatient

Spoken like a true poet.

Chickdigcookies
08-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Can I have your stuff?

bloop.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Chickdigcookies
08-17-2010, 02:22 PM

oh no, i cant...seem to be smarter than me, now im gonna go listen to Plastic Beach and QQ

flaimdude
08-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Can I have your stuff?

<3

/10chars

Inching
08-17-2010, 08:40 PM
like all of us who reach the level cap in 2 days ... just log in lesss then and wait for the next update... a bit of an over reaction to quit no?

bladesword
08-19-2010, 04:08 AM
Just.. have fun playin pvp and those stuff... only place to hide from the real world xD

Flamin
08-19-2010, 04:57 AM
My mom took away my ipod touch... My pocket legends... So I take up my key board to tell you this the truth... No one in the history of bordom (which is quite boring) has ever been more bored than I am right now... Because my Great and awsome pocket legends is gone from me for of this remaining hour, an hour that in my heart truly feels like an eternity, without my awsome dear Pocket Legends. *sniff*... Cause mezee wanna killee!!!! stuff!!!!! things!!!!!! And most of all virtual doohicies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........ But alas I have yet to endure the suffering of this remaining hour... An hour... An hour of enternal suffering!!! Pity, pity on me, I the most misstreated of all things.

KingFu
08-19-2010, 06:53 AM
My mom took away my ipod touch... My pocket legends... So I take up my key board to tell you this the truth... No one in the history of bordom (which is quite boring) has ever been more bored than I am right now... Because my Great and awsome pocket legends is gone from me for of this remaining hour, an hour that in my heart truly feels like an eternity, without my awsome dear Pocket Legends. *sniff*... Cause mezee wanna killee!!!! stuff!!!!! things!!!!!! And most of all virtual doohicies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........ But alas I have yet to endure the suffering of this remaining hour... An hour... An hour of enternal suffering!!! Pity, pity on me, I the most misstreated of all things.

When's the last time you've seen the sun?

I am getting a little bored as well, but the same old stuff is amusing me. Like farming, PvP, etc. I think the devs are putting in new, rare items to keep us busy farming for them. I like the new items, but maybe if they didn't do small stuff to keep us amused AO3 would be out sooner? Just a thought, the devs do great work that takes time, but the demand for gaming updates, and new releases are high to dedicated players. I don't know if 9-or-so devs is enough, it might be, but it might not. Only the devs can answer these questions.

Flamin
08-19-2010, 12:38 PM
When's the last time you've seen the sun?
Its just a joke that I made up because I'm bored.

Furrawn
08-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Chick~

Many of us have been with this game since April and we are still here because it's a great game. The devs continue to create new campaigns. We all get impatient for more but it's because a new campaign is like an early Christmas present:)
There is plenty to do to amuse yourself: set challenges for yourself (like solo the hard bosses), quest for 1024 tomes, help newbies learn to play the good way, farm, etc...

There's a whole world in here... Explore it:)