PDA

View Full Version : How to go in expedition camp using arcane deary pet?

Supercience
06-27-2021, 08:10 PM
Hello guys, so i have a low lvl war (twink) and i really want it to go in expedition camp, someone told me that arcane deary pet can help me to solve my problem so i did buy one and open, but when i read the pet informations, it shows that when you activate his AA there will be a portal replacing the mobs, it really have portal but its so fast, before i enter its already gone. So please if somone out there who knows, please tell me :(

If ever if this pet is already fixed, well i guess i dont have any choice xd

Tysm guys and love u all!

Oawaoebi
06-27-2021, 08:17 PM
Well you have to go through the portal when it spawns its not despawning quick tbh. You are send to dears island then if you go through it. If game decides to unlock you a new map you will auto send into another zone which u haven't unlocked. Actually every time you enter a portal the game is closing a town wind more - valley on which you will leave after. You just have to be lucky and get the expe camp.
Hope makes sense its 3 am passed here

Greazemk
06-27-2021, 08:17 PM
Yep, you just gotta enter right on time, plus when you entered deary portal it teleports you anywhere on Arlor.

Supercience
06-27-2021, 08:31 PM
Yep, you just gotta enter right on time, plus when you entered deary portal it teleports you anywhere on Arlor.But it disappear so fast. Is there have any trick to enter in it in such time?

Supercience
06-27-2021, 08:33 PM
Well you have to go through the portal when it spawns its not despawning quick tbh. You are send to dears island then if you go through it. If game decides to unlock you a new map you will auto send into another zone which u haven't unlocked. Actually every time you enter a portal the game is closing a town wind more - valley on which you will leave after. You just have to be lucky and get the expe camp.
Hope makes sense its 3 am passed hereBut how to enter in portal if its disappear so fast? I tried his AA in tombs and after i click his AA there will be a portal but it disappear so fast :(

XxretepxX
06-27-2021, 08:47 PM
Are you high enough to use a speed set the lvl 10 one?

Supercience
06-27-2021, 08:57 PM
Are you high enough to use a speed set the lvl 10 one?Yes i have nox set :)

foreverhero
06-27-2021, 09:10 PM
can anyone please tell me what is the best pet for a mage and best way to build thank you

Encryptions
06-27-2021, 09:25 PM
You only get the portal by killing bosses I suppose. Use a speed set and run bracken bridge kill the boss and hope a portal spawns. Enter the portal to be teleported to a random town or deary island. To know if it is deary island you will get a pinkish red symbol on your character buff list.

Supercience
06-27-2021, 09:28 PM
You only get the portal by killing bosses I suppose. Use a speed set and run bracken bridge kill the boss and hope a portal spawns. Enter the portal to be teleported to a random town or deary island. To know if it is deary island you will get a pinkish red symbol on your character buff list.Atlast! So the portal spawns at boss only..thank you very very very much.. I will try this now
I really appreciate your time sir! :)