PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Display additional PvP statistics

Ripper McGee
05-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Played a great CTF match the other day in which I was pretty much the only player on my team who regularly attempted to capture the enemy's flag. So much so, the primary defender posted about it in a thread on the PvP board! Even though I have over 200 captures, it occurred to me during that match that I'm the one on my teams who tends to grab the flag, take it most of the way to our base only to die and then have another teammate take it the rest of the way. Being a data nerd, I'd love to see statistics for actual flag grabs and assists as well as "captures"!

Likewise, it seems to me that I've been on more winning teams than I have on losing teams. I'd like to see statistics for wins vs. losses with a W:L ratio, too!

player
05-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Played a great CTF match the other day in which I was pretty much the only player on my team who regularly attempted to capture the enemy's flag. So much so, the primary defender posted about it in a thread on the PvP board! Even though I have over 200 captures, it occurred to me during that match that I'm the one on my teams who tends to grab the flag, take it most of the way to our base only to die and then have another teammate take it the rest of the way. Being a data nerd, I'd love to see statistics for actual flag grabs and assists as well as "captures"!

Likewise, it seems to me that I've been on more winning teams than I have on losing teams. I'd like to see statistics for wins vs. losses with a W:L ratio, too!

Great idea. May I also add to this suggestion. IT would be nice to see the number of deaths each player has at the end of a match as well as assists.

Xaphan Fox
05-18-2012, 02:01 PM
I would move to see at the end of matches and on my personal stats:

Amount of flags grabbed, scores or not

Deaths per round

K/d on pesonal stats

Number of times kinged

Nassar
05-18-2012, 09:34 PM
I'd like to see flag saves. Would be a fun stat.

Ripper McGee
05-18-2012, 09:42 PM
I'd like to see flag saves. Would be a fun stat.

Agree :)

Nassar
05-20-2012, 01:39 PM
I pretty much agree with every extra stat presented in this thread; wins/losses, flag assists, deaths at end of match, flag grabs and kings.

Though I try to operate in CtF in the concept of teamwork and try to do what's best for the team as opposed to stuffing my stats, I still get peeved when someone flies in out of nowhere and gets the recorded kill for a guy I've worked to bring down to near death. So in consolation for this, I'd also like to kill assists (either for contributing at least 50% of opponent damage OR giving an assist to every player who dealt at least 25% of opponent damage) and I'd like to see the total amount of damage I've dealt over the lifetime of my play - perhaps split in a section for PvE and PvP. :-)