PDA

View Full Version : Fish Oil elixirs gets removed when zoning.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-28-2021, 02:00 PM
Open the elixir, then they get removed upon zoning.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
06-30-2021, 02:30 AM
2 other friends experienced this bug as well. Tame Terracuda and Octosyn fish oils were removed when zoning.

I assume this is the same case for every fish oil elixir. I hope this gets fixed soon, since a new season is about to start.

I hope those elixirs wasted from the bug can be refunded back.

Cinco
06-30-2021, 08:27 AM
What zone are you entering? Is the fish oil disappearing from the Elixir list when you go into a PvP area?

Ilove_Poopoo
06-30-2021, 08:30 AM
What zone are you entering? Is the fish oil disappearing from the Elixir list when you go into a PvP area?From gh to camp it disappeared. W.hen i was in my home, and went outside my home it disappeared too. It was removed from the elixirs list along with its benefit.

Cinco
06-30-2021, 08:36 AM
From gh to camp it disappeared. W.hen i was in my home, and went outside my home it disappeared too. It was removed from the elixirs list along with its benefit.

I’m unable to make this happen with any of my characters. Please send me your character name so I can look into it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-30-2021, 09:36 AM
I've been testing this, have zoned hundreds of times, gone inside/outside house repeatedly, etc, and the only time it has gone away for me is when the timer has run out.

Futumsh
06-30-2021, 09:45 AM
I think I see what may be going on and why I haven't gotten it to happen. There are other elixirs that can cause them to be removed. I'll get it fixed so they don't have interactions with others.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-30-2021, 09:51 AM
I think I see what may be going on and why I haven't gotten it to happen. There are other elixirs that can cause them to be removed. I'll get it fixed so they don't have interactions with others.Yes, i forgot to mention i had other elixirs active when it happened.