PDA

View Full Version : 2021-06-30 Content Update (284166)

TzatOps
06-30-2021, 08:49 PM
+ Corrected Goblin attributes in Planar Arena.
+ Twilight Bombs can no longer be used in the Swamp Temple or Dragkin Temple Gauntlet events.

caabarader
06-30-2021, 08:51 PM
Thank you for update

Sent from me.

towd
06-30-2021, 08:53 PM
Thank you for update

Sent from me.

Finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kystone
06-30-2021, 08:56 PM
Welcome 4 warr pts, have a nice stay. Rip everyone else is all I gotta say

aquilez
06-30-2021, 09:03 PM
Nice nice

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Naaabmage
06-30-2021, 09:04 PM
Welcome 4 warr pts, have a nice stay. Rip everyone else is all I gotta say

Now all they have to do is fix this issue and we good lol

Ilove_Poopoo
06-30-2021, 09:04 PM
Welcome 4 warr pts, have a nice stay. Rip everyone else is all I gotta sayThats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

caabarader
06-30-2021, 09:11 PM
Thats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkMake it please @TzatOps

Sent from me.

aquilez
06-30-2021, 09:13 PM

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk+1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

mhysaa
06-30-2021, 09:28 PM

That would be interesting

Redjellydonut
06-30-2021, 09:33 PM
SHEEEEEEESH!

Fearrr
06-30-2021, 10:11 PM
Great update Sts Hyped!!! Glint Aegis has been hot topic for awhile now lets nerf that to. Also like the very first Swamp Temple…Lets bring back Pure LB(No Buffs) or better yet make it Pure LB only. 😈

Deathlyreaper
06-30-2021, 10:33 PM
Ty for update on bombs!! now please adapt 3 man party or all class party (doesn’t have to be 3 man). If this is too restrictive make it so that a run only counts on lb if class restriction is followed. That way randoms can just farm with anyone

Zayneros
06-30-2021, 10:45 PM

Yeeeeeeeees

Nexior
07-01-2021, 01:32 AM
Thanks sts for back to future group lb 4x war ...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

flashio
07-01-2021, 01:45 AM

This should be a thing, still time to implement this for temple event so don't let this idea slip

flashio
07-01-2021, 01:47 AM
Great update Sts Hyped!!! Glint Aegis has been hot topic for awhile now lets nerf that to. Also like the very first Swamp Temple…Lets bring back Pure LB(No Buffs) or better yet make it Pure LB only. ��

I would love the no buff lb being implemented in this event, for "solo" mode at the very least.
+1 from me

Fearrr
07-05-2021, 06:30 PM
I hope the community gets some kind indication of what is going to happen with Swamp Temple 2021 and if there will be Class Regulations for Group LB Runs. Someone made the suggestion in here for all Class in Party needed. And I like this idea because it stops Class Stacking of a Max of 2 Classes in a PT but still leaves room for different strategy and team setups: Two Mages, Two Rogues, and or 2 Tanks. The first few Swamp Temple Top 10 Group LB's finished like this before Swamp Temple 2020.

I was one of the 8 Tanks that was the first 4 War Teams ever seen who made history Swamp Temple 2020. But it was different then it was more special back then. Because as a Tank who has never switched his Class because it was the more convenient thing to do, because nobody wanted more than 1 Tank in runs because it was to slow…I remember what it was like in those days when our class struggled. Those were dark and ugly days. And I was one of the few old Tanks who fought for change for our Class. I’m not sure how that other 4 Tank PT Run went but with our Run…When we finished…There was this energy in the PT this…Chill…Like we just did something Legendary. Because nobody was carried, No Bombs were used, Everyone had a certain Set of Weps and a Roll…Everyone executed our game plan perfectly. And this set a new Era that we see today into motion. Because their was only 1 to 2 Tanks using BD at the time, their was only I Tank who had 2K Str at the time, Proc Stacking became real a thing Swamp Temple 2020. So I’m okay if changes need to be made to make things more fair now. Because nobody…Nobody will ever take away what we did in Swamp Temple 2020…And tbh I’m prolly never going to change my Title/Banner.

Fearrr
07-05-2021, 06:44 PM
I hope the community gets some kind indication of what is going to happen with Swamp Temple 2021 and if there will be Class Regulations for Group LB Runs. Someone made the suggestion in here for all Class in Party needed. And I like this idea because it stops Class Stacking of a Max of 2 Classes in a PT but still leaves room for different strategy and team setups: Two Mages, Two Rogues, and or 2 Tanks. The first few Swamp Temple Top 10 Group LB's finished like this before Swamp Temple 2020.

I was one of the 8 Tanks that was the first 4 War Teams ever seen who made history Swamp Temple 2020. But it was different then it was more special back then. Because as a Tank who has never switched his Class because it was the more convenient thing to do, because nobody wanted more than 1 Tank in runs because it was to slow…I remember what it was like in those days when our class struggled. Those were dark and ugly days. And I was one of the few old Tanks who fought for change for our Class. I’m not sure how that other 4 Tank PT Run went but with our Run…When we finished…There was this energy in the PT this…Chill…Like we just did something Legendary. Because nobody was carried, No Bombs were used, Everyone had a certain Set of Weps and a Roll…Everyone executed our game plan perfectly. And this set a new Era that we see today into motion. Because their was only 1 to 2 Tanks using BD at the time, their was only I Tank who had 2K Str at the time, Proc Stacking became real a thing Swamp Temple 2020. So I’m okay if changes need to be made to make things more fair now. Because nobody…Nobody will ever take away what we did in Swamp Temple 2020…And tbh I’m prolly never going to change my Title/Banner.

Edit: I was one of the 7 Tanks...

sellbuy
07-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Edit: I was one of the 7 Tanks...

Congratulations.

alexkousherian1
07-06-2021, 10:47 AM
:/

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk