PDA

View Full Version : Attack vs Passive Abilities

AWX-thrones
05-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Should we be putting any points into passive abilities? It seems like the only passive worth putting points into is the health one (maybe +Damage too?), the others just seem minuscule when compared to ranking up attack abilities...

Thoughts?

Cahaun
05-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Passive skills are really useful so I'd use them.

XchilangopwnX
05-19-2012, 08:51 AM
My opinions. Don't quote me. :p

Vitality is good to invest in but only once since the next level is only +150 compared to +100 on the first rank.

Damage is also good to invest in. I think that it affects your base damage output so it helps to have a high base damage.

Defense is good too as it raise your regen (according to others) rate and allows you to dodge some attacks (based on skill description).

Lady_Pebbles
05-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Along with what Chilly said...

Atack also increases the critical hit chance, adds a bit of damage, and some aim/hit chance.

Range
05-20-2012, 01:12 AM
Along with what Chilly said...

Atack also increases the critical hit chance, adds a bit of damage, and some aim/hit chance.

No Offence but how do u know this?

XchilangopwnX
05-20-2012, 02:25 AM
No Offence but how do u know this?

Took forever to find this. Phew! :eek:

Attack increases critical hit chance, a little bit of damage and give a slight bonus to your hit points.

Damage is a straight increase in damage per second.
Same thing for your Powers, Attack increases their crit chance and damage slightly, Damage increases their damage a lot.

birdmasta
05-20-2012, 10:26 PM

how does swede know that?

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 10:39 PM

how does swede know that?
Ask Swede ;)

Sryyoulose
05-20-2012, 11:52 PM
STS employees tend to know things!

Can I hear a NO DERP!

Wontwang
05-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Thx for the tip Chilango :)

Lady_Pebbles
06-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Im glad Im not the only one to quote Swede. Lmao Good job Chilly. ;)

Btw I did some research on health regen from a full defense build and posted it in another thread. I tested it out in PvP and PvE. Turns out the regen qorks best if you are standing still in PvE but it doesn't regen fast enough in PvP. However, a certain amount of defense per certain amount of hp gives you some good def while your hp doesn't drain so fast feom using your own skills in both PvE and PvP.

XchilangopwnX
06-10-2012, 02:16 PM
@Wontwang Your welcome!

@Thren Haha thanks. In simple words, more defense slightly increases HP too?

Lady_Pebbles
06-16-2012, 12:00 AM
@Wontwang Your welcome!

@Thren Haha thanks. In simple words, more defense slightly increases HP too?
It doesn't increase HP, it regens it. A certain amount/percentage per certain amount of DEF you have but in PvP it doesn't regen fast enough due to the fast game play. However, keep in mind DEF is exactly that, defense... So having some also helps keep your butt alive. :)