PDA

View Full Version : Stash and Slot

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Hi all, hope we're enjoying our day :)
Just few quick questions :

1. Do we have gear slot function in DL (the same as in PL)?

2. Can we stash our spare outfits?

3. If the master quit a guild, who can promote other member to officer?

Sounds NOOB... hehehe. Let me know your comments, thanks

XchilangopwnX
05-19-2012, 08:46 AM
2. No, as of now vanities cannot be stashed.
I don't quite understand your other two questions.
But, a guild leader cannot leave the guild without transferring leadership. There have been cases in other STS games where the leader deletes their character and leaves the guild Leader-less. STS support helps with such scenarios.

Takezaki
05-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Pertaining to the first question, Dark Legends uses a different concept for gear and equipment slots. Your armor, the appearance of your character, is modified through vanities, that you buy from the store, and they do not add any stats or perks to your character. You can change your top, your pants, hat and face accessory. Again they are only cosmetic changes to your character.

Stats are now boosted through gems that you find during the 3D missions, or bought from the store. There are 4 or 5 slots for Gems (I can't remember from the top of my head sorry). Gems aside, weapons also come in variable shapes and stats. At the moment there are dual wielded weapons like maces, swords and kamas, and they recently added two handed weapons that are available only through platinium packs on the store, for now.

Hope that helped!

XchilangopwnX
05-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Ah that's what they were asking on #1. :p

It is 4 gems plus the stats of the weapon which make a total of 5 items that boost your stats. :)

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Ty for replies. Im okay for 2 and 3. For 1, theg
ear slot in PL has 4 set up

, you can change different sets of gears or build at one click. Say 1 set uses all gems boosting only attack with 1 handed wep or say only health with 2 handed wep or say balance things with cute mask etc..

Roc
05-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Ty for replies. Im okay for 2 and 3. For 1, theg
ear slot in PL has 4 set up

, you can change different sets of gears or build at one click. Say 1 set uses all gems boosting only attack with 1 handed wep or say only health with 2 handed wep or say balance things with cute mask etc..

That hasn't been implemented yet :dispirited: You have to change the gems and things one at a time.