PDA

View Full Version : About Humania...

Ixillicus
05-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Because I feel like stoking the fire in anticipation of it's release...

Any insight in to the launch date?
Any guesses on the winners of the design contest?
How do you think it will cater to a wider audience, as described by Cinco?

Sam said there would be updates coming about new systems in the coming weeks, I hope they come soon. New skills? Maybe changes to the scales for each skill and rumors of things like passive skills?

Speculation of a new vanity set item as a pet, or issuing a new helmet of some kind?

Also some whispers here and there about a new vanity system for appearance and another for stats.

Feel free to comment on any of the above, and discuss.

Imsebastiaanl
05-19-2012, 12:49 PM
It is in like 2-3 weeks. About vanity elite, its a new kind of helm, no crown of prestiance.

Buddyf97
05-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Expecting a lot... Nuff said

Rare
05-19-2012, 01:00 PM
It is in like 2-3 weeks. About vanity elite, its a new kind of helm, no crown of prestiance.

Where did you get this info?

NECROREAPER
05-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Where did you get this info?

It can be inferred

xbabybugszx
05-19-2012, 02:24 PM
If humania is not all that great like its said to be, then PL might just see its downfall. It has already lost some great players, dont wanna see anymore leave..

Skeletonlord
05-19-2012, 02:38 PM
This thread can also be used for discussion.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57256-Humania-Discussion-Thread&highlight=Humania+Discussion+Thread

The update should hopefully come out later on this month, if not, early June. The cap will be level 70, 71 for the elite. That is really all that has been revealed as of now. If I find anything I will post my findings, and of course my source :)

Drizzid
05-19-2012, 03:52 PM
I'll go out on a limb and say you know just about as much as any other forum member.

Wait for an answer from a reliable source inside the company, there really is no use in speculating.

WoundedEagle
05-19-2012, 04:00 PM
I'll go out on a limb and say you know just about as much as any other forum member.

Wait for an answer from a reliable source inside the company, there really is no use in speculating.

Exactly.

Livemau
05-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Im hoping for a helm or a pet
I wish I had CoP though but I lost my wif for moths and practically quit the game till I got it back 3 months later

Phoenixking
05-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Exactly.
EXACLTY what I was thinking

NECROREAPER
05-19-2012, 11:17 PM
EXACLTY what I was thinking

Precisely

The Flash
05-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Better not be a helm. There so many more you can do. Like wep, pet, ring, face, and even and elite title.

Noodleleg
05-20-2012, 09:52 PM
My guesses are that they'll bring back vanity weapon slots... However, the weapon won't be completely overrided, but rather like a gold trim or aura... My guess =p

Blind
05-21-2012, 06:57 AM
all i want is drink's xbow, then straight into ctf, don't care much about pve haha.

Coke
05-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Because I feel like stoking the fire in anticipation of it's release...

Any insight in to the launch date?
Any guesses on the winners of the design contest?
How do you think it will cater to a wider audience, as described by Cinco?

Sam said there would be updates coming about new systems in the coming weeks, I hope they come soon. New skills? Maybe changes to the scales for each skill and rumors of things like passive skills?

Speculation of a new vanity set item as a pet, or issuing a new helmet of some kind?

Also some whispers here and there about a new vanity system for appearance and another for stats.

Feel free to comment on any of the above, and discuss.

It would be cool to have some new skills :D

Coke
05-21-2012, 07:40 AM
If humania is not all that great like its said to be, then PL might just see its downfall. It has already lost some great players, dont wanna see anymore leave..

True, True not many people actually play PL because of the content etc... :(

drewcapu
05-21-2012, 09:51 AM
STS is missing the ball if they don't introduce elite vanity shoes.

I mean, come on, who doesn't want to be the first on their block with Humania Air Kicks?

Ixillicus
05-21-2012, 10:31 AM

I mean, come on, who doesn't want to be the first on their block with Humania Air Kicks?

I believe I can fly......

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Precisely
You hit the head of the nail with that post

There will be.... Humans O.O

Nick41324
05-21-2012, 02:51 PM
im almost positive you can either get the new helm, or combine it with the CoP to create a mega helm :P

or just a vanity pet :D

drewcapu
05-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Pets are a big plat sink for STS. It would be an interesting decision if they were to make the elite level item reward for Humania use the pet slot.

That is, unless players are ok with having to pay plat to ultimately get their reward once they reach L71. That hasn't been done since CoP, but those were cheap.

Cahaun
05-21-2012, 03:03 PM
How about they stop all of this vanity cap stuff for Pocket Legends and made it like the lvl 50 cap? So then when people get to the cap that doesn't require 100k xp, they get access to new elite quests that grant epic armor? (Cyber was a mark of elite back then. Why not just make another like set gone tropical?)

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 03:09 PM
How about they stop all of this vanity cap stuff for Pocket Legends and made it like the lvl 50 cap? So then when people get to the cap that doesn't require 100k xp, they get access to new elite quests that grant epic armor? (Cyber was a mark of elite back then. Why not just make another like set gone tropical?)
O.o an epic long quest that takes a long time to do to complete it and you get rewarded a Elite vanity o.o

Cahaun
05-21-2012, 06:20 PM
O.o an epic long quest that takes a long time to do to complete it and you get rewarded a Elite vanity o.o
No. Not a vanity unless they really want it. I'm thinking more of set that can be used and possess serious sparkles ;)

Mothwing
05-21-2012, 06:34 PM

Love it. With 3 games already out and another one coming, i think STS should be good on money :D

Imsebastiaanl
05-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Everybody who asked about the new vanity elite helm, I know it becoz a friend of me talked with a dev...

Ixillicus
05-22-2012, 09:45 AM
I agree, I think that some elite quests for a special set would be good. I was also hoping they would bring back some of the "hidden passages" and secret areas where different or unique items drop. Like Fridge and green ice. Even if the items didn't fit in to a set it would give people something to do and make things more than 5 maps to grind and that is it.

GiorgotheGreek
05-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Hope to be a cool helm as a vanity for the elite.I didnt reached L66 this time but i hope to be good items in plat store like bat wings but much better this time and i prefer a big shield.I persuaded myself to reach this time elite cap L71 without elixirs. :D

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 12:37 PM
I agree, I think that some elite quests for a special set would be good. I was also hoping they would bring back some of the "hidden passages" and secret areas where different or unique items drop. Like Fridge and green ice. Even if the items didn't fit in to a set it would give people something to do and make things more than 5 maps to grind and that is it.I was going to put this inside on of a big project that's In the middle of things to do. Called the suggestion thread by PhoenixKing. Thing is. When will I reach it.
but I always thought this. Revamps. Needed a lot.

Petrichor
05-22-2012, 02:33 PM

can this be the theme song that plays while equipped?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfzsMQGqrt0

wvhills
05-22-2012, 02:53 PM
can this be the theme song that plays while equipped?

If that played then I'd want 2 perrr.

Ixillicus
05-23-2012, 09:50 AM
Anyone heard any updates on when the Design contest winners will be announced?

JaytB
05-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Anyone heard any updates on when the Design contest winners will be announced?

After the release of Arcane Legends? :p

Drizzid
05-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Love it. With 3 games already out and another one coming, i think STS should be good on money :D

Yes because with more games comes less responsibility and requires less staff to operate functionally. And it obviously takes up less server space. Oh wait, no.. It probably costs more to produce and run 3 games as operating costs aren't going to go down the more the company expands. Why do you think dark legends is considered so costly? They are making up for lost revenue because that's what for profit companies do, earn money. Don't expect that to stop. No real company is ever 'good on money' lol

Ladyviviane
05-23-2012, 12:48 PM

Air kicks sound great but will it b more funny if we can alternate them with high heels ?

Ladyviviane
05-23-2012, 12:58 PM

I like the idea would b so cool to have an other elite set with all sparkles showing ... Humania Tropical Elite set !
👍

Rauekat
05-23-2012, 01:28 PM
cant wait so u guys still estimate about a month from now?

Cahaun
05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
cant wait so u guys still estimate about a month from now?
I'd say two >_>

Ah I hope for one!

Ixillicus
05-23-2012, 03:45 PM
I'd say two >_>

Ah I hope for one!

I certainly hope its not 2 months :(

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 04:20 PM
I estimate. After double XP weekend or somewhere around that time.

Ixillicus
05-24-2012, 09:46 AM
So with the thread in Announcements indicating that Achievements are coming... can someone give me a breakdown of how achievements work in DL? I haven't really played it, and I am wondering what kinda stuff we might see in PL, if it is similar. Help would be appreciated!

Tortega
05-24-2012, 11:50 AM
If you are PATIENT it will COME!! lol from a movie (field of dreams "if you build it he will come") LMAO. soon little grasshoppers soon you will have your Humania. :)