PDA

View Full Version : Question about 56 farming (nuri hallows)

Imsebastiaanl
05-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Is there still a chance (a good one) you get a pink there? I farmed like 15 bosses there with my friend never even saw a pink, I know I didnt farm much but before I continue I wanna know that.. Plz help ty!

kiitz
05-19-2012, 02:45 PM
You guys did 15 bosses and didn't see a pink drop?? That is pretty strange, since it usually drops a 56 pink maybe once ever 3-4 runs. Okay, all kidding aside, there have been people (including me) who have done hundreds of runs and not gotten a single 56 pink, glyph or otherwise. There is a reason why it is in such high demand. It almost never drops.

They should rename the Nuri's campaign to "Soul Crusher". But hey, I guess better a campaign that is difficult and has extremely rare drops, rather than another Skeller Crunch with worthless pinks?

Imsebastiaanl
05-19-2012, 03:27 PM
You guys did 15 bosses and didn't see a pink drop?? That is pretty strange, since it usually drops a 56 pink maybe once ever 3-4 runs. Okay, all kidding aside, there have been people (including me) who have done hundreds of runs and not gotten a single 56 pink, glyph or otherwise. There is a reason why it is in such high demand. It almost never drops.

They should rename the Nuri's campaign to "Soul Crusher". But hey, I guess better a campaign that is difficult and has extremely rare drops, rather than another Skeller Crunch with worthless pinks?

Ty, and I know its hard to get pinks... I didnt expect a pink in the 1st 15 runs just wanna know if the chance is still there :/

Mothwing
05-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Doesn't matter how many bosses you fight, its all random. I agree, the drop rates should increase, but its highly unlikely.

Swimmingstar
05-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Nuri's Hallows is now a low drop rate campaign.

Didn't they have the same drop rates when Nuri was the latest campaign? I think we just need more farmers. Well, I'm not talking about right after Nuri was released. But a little after that.

KingFu
05-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Nuri's Hallows is now an elite campaign.

Didn't they have the same drop rates when Nuri was the latest campaign? I think we just need more farmers.Well, I'm not talking about right after Nuri was released. But a little after that.

Hardley an elite campaign, just a campaign with super low rates. The chances of getting a level 10 pink armor are pretty slim, but that doesn't make dark forest an "elite campaign" in the slightest. The difficulty level of the campaign is average, even though the mass amount of players lacking fundamental make it appear otherwise.

As for me, I've farmed a good 75-100 bosses, haven't even seen a glyph drop. Honestly, it'd be faster to farm gold in PP and make the money to buy a 56 set rather than farming the set itself, and that's saying something.

CodyBearr
05-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Nuri Map = Graveyard...

Imsebastiaanl
05-20-2012, 02:07 AM
So, should I farm it or has anyone better ideas to get money?>_>

Lightningspeed
05-20-2012, 02:31 AM
This guide by Whirlzap should help: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32337-A-Guide-to-Making-Money!&highlight=farm+guide

Imsebastiaanl
05-20-2012, 04:34 AM
This guide by Whirlzap should help: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32337-A-Guide-to-Making-Money!&highlight=farm+guide
Thanks!

Everyone'sFavMage
05-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Honestly, it'd be faster to farm gold in PP and make the money to buy a 56 set rather than farming the set itself, and that's saying something.

What exactly is it saying dream? O.o

Ixillicus
05-21-2012, 02:37 PM
What exactly is it saying dream? O.o

I think that PP generates about 40k an hour.
These sets sell for about 20 mill (just an example, i know it can be higher)
Basically 500 hours of PP farming would be a faster way to get the set then 500 hours of non-stop runs in Nuri's lol

Elitephonix
05-21-2012, 02:43 PM
I think that PP generates about 40k an hour.
These sets sell for about 20 mill (just an example, i know it can be higher)
Basically 500 hours of PP farming would be a faster way to get the set then 500 hours of non-stop runs in Nuri's lol

Because everybody wants to farm pp for 500 hours >_^

Ixillicus
05-21-2012, 02:46 PM
That obed xbow set is totally worth it ;P

Suentous PO
05-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Nuri's Hallows is now a low drop rate campaign.

Didn't they have the same drop rates when Nuri was the latest campaign? I think we just need more farmers. Well, I'm not talking about right after Nuri was released. But a little after that.
seems like its gone through 3 changes,
release-with HIGH drop rates for a couple days
as the cap- with normal drop rates
post fang (now)- LOW drop.
i used to farm lions den often and remember steels dropping with the same rate seeminly as pinks. i was able to farm my obe set, or buy pieces after liquidation. thing of the past.