PDA

View Full Version : Add Calendar for daily prize

WhiteSerpent
05-19-2012, 05:37 PM
I was just thinking. Why not add a calendar in the game for prize.
Like every log in you will get 5k gold and a check mark saying u were on.
At the end of the month if you havent miss a day you'll get a big prize like a random platinum weapon box or
Instead of that, 100 platinum and get what ever you want. =D

Mrsberry
05-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Haha sounds great. Would be awsome but the free platnum.... I dont see this happening.

Swimmingstar
05-19-2012, 09:23 PM
1 plat or 500 gold every day sounds good if you log on. But you have to log in 2 days in a row before you start receiving the gifts. And to keep getting them without having to log on 2 days in a row you have to log on every day.

HunterSLAYER
05-20-2012, 01:54 AM
If. This will ever happen sts would be making losses instead as the 'buy gold' option would no longer be viable.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Malerian
05-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Althought the idea of getting 1 free plat per login (once per day of course) would not be that bad. Not getting gold, only 1 free plat.
I know there are in theory offers to earn free plat already, but since quite a few iOS users don't have those offers, it would allow us to earn some free plat, at least until offers were somewhat fixed.

Nassar
05-20-2012, 01:47 PM
I think it'd probably make better business sense to institute some sort of random chance gift.

Like, for every 7 (or whatever, 14, 21, 28, etc) days you log in, you get to spin a wheel or receive a gift box that can allow you to win either timed buffs, a bit of gold, a small bit of plat, free full revives, etc.

OR maybe even have different tiers of rewards/chances depending on whether this is your 7th consecutive day or 14th, 21st, 28th, etc. So the rewards or chance of getting a better reward would be better upon your 28th consecutive day than your 14th, for example.

OR allow you to bank and chain your days logged in. So you could choose to utilize your wheel spin/gift box/whatever on your 7th but your chance of getting a rare reward would be lower than say, if you chose to save the spin/opening until your 14th, which would be lower than saving it for 21st day, which would be lower than saving it for your 28th day. Of course, failing to log in for even one day would break your chain and you'd hafta start all over back at the first day again. I think this system would make having big plat rewards more attractive for STS.