PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 simple club?

Skeletonlord
05-20-2012, 05:54 AM
This thread may come across as a pointless thread, but a guy I just met in game gave me a club level 1.

Could any of you tell me about the club I have been given as a gift?

I want to know the average price of the item. I was told 20k but I want to know the average price and check with you guys.

LwMark
05-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Nice gift..how much is the liquidation? Imo keep it cause gifts are priceless..thats what i do with gifted items

Suentous PO
05-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Not sure you can give it an average price. It's not common but to sell it you would need to find one of us lev. one locked xp toons to buy. Who else would want a lv 1 to use, and when you can lev up so fast it becomes obsolete quickly. The other problem is I don't know any lev one who wouldn't just get his own or have their own to begin with.
Lev ones are pretty pointless to have now except for the fact that it is a change of pace to go farm weird stuff like lv one swords ( which are more rare).
Also at the moment lev ones can't access stash or cs therefore there is not much market to base value on.
20k? Well anything is worth what you can sell for but that seems high.

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Save it :)

Drizzid
05-20-2012, 12:06 PM
I guess you would need to receive the drop during the tutorial or first few kills of level 1 FH. Not sure if there's a market for level 1 items, but it's not something you see everyday, that's for sure.

Mothwing
05-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Not sure you can give it an average price. It's not common but to sell it you would need to find one of us lev. one locked xp toons to buy. Who else would want a lv 1 to use, and when you can lev up so fast it becomes obsolete quickly. The other problem is I don't know any lev one who wouldn't just get his own or have their own to begin with.
Lev ones are pretty pointless to have now except for the fact that it is a change of pace to go farm weird stuff like lv one swords ( which are more rare).
Also at the moment lev ones can't access stash or cs therefore there is not much market to base value on.
20k? Well anything is worth what you can sell for but that seems high.

I think you're missing the point. Level 1 items are becoming extremely popular these days, since the old FH tutorial is now gone, the items are impossible to get, so they are "discontinued", in a sense. It's a collectors item, not something to be used. I don't think level 1 items even have stats. I have a level 1 ordinary cloth cloak that has no armor, no int., no nothing, but its cool, because not many people have it.

Skel, if I were you, I'd save it, or find a merchant like Hunzzz or Evolt that knows it's value. It may become rare in the next couple of updates.

Edit: And yes, you can list level 1 items in the cs.

Livemau
05-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Use it

Skeletonlord
05-20-2012, 12:45 PM
My club however does have 4 strength though, is it a fake?

Of course I will keep it, will speak to Hunzzz, he will know price. Thanks!

Mothwing
05-20-2012, 12:48 PM
I don't think it's fake :) Im just mistaken. I guess some do have stats.

Appleisaac
05-20-2012, 01:19 PM
My club however does have 4 strength though, is it a fake?

Of course I will keep it, will speak to Hunzzz, he will know price. Thanks!

O.o How could it be fake?... >.<
Cool item skel :) hope you find a buyer!

Suentous PO
05-20-2012, 01:33 PM
I think you're missing the point. Level 1 items are becoming extremely popular these days, since the old FH tutorial is now gone, the items are impossible to get, so they are "discontinued", in a sense. It's a collectors item, not something to be used. I don't think level 1 items even have stats.
Not discontinued not impossible to get, still farmable, without the ol FH, just skip tutorial lock lev and farm.
And yes lv one can be put in cs but next to no one would buy for much if easily available

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 01:43 PM
I just wish the old tutorials come back. They were way better thab what we have now and it'll end all of this discontinued lvl 1 stuff for 50k.

Kiwihawk
05-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Well Skeleton atleast u found out some info aye :)

Suentous PO
05-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Not discontinued. Took Me less than a half hour
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_81f291e0.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=81f291e0.jpg)
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_5ddf60ee.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=5ddf60ee.jpg)
Starting bids at 20k. Jus kidin

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 02:26 PM
Yup. Another reason to get that old tutorial back. People'll be trying to overprice these drops until it is.

Suentous PO
05-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah agreed. That's why I went through the trouble of farming it right now, to show it took me 1/2hr, and came from a mob member not even a boss. So pricing it like 20k should make anyone laugh.

Bebsi
05-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Yep, I farmed like 10 items in an hour including a few simple clubs. But to trade it I would need to upgrade my toon to lvl4 what I don't wanna do. Shame that they locked the stash...

Luvaria
05-20-2012, 06:15 PM
I farmed two in 30mins. Not very rare. The only problem is you have to farm with a level one

Elyseon
05-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Level one items aren't discontinued
Depending on buyer the range of value will vary greatly I would say 20k would be a max price for it to most buyers
But who knows u may find some guy that's crazy to get his hands on one

LwMark
05-20-2012, 10:00 PM
If they brought tutorial back ( somethin i never was able to experience,just the items) imo they would make new items and keep the oldies disc u know

fuzzylazer
05-21-2012, 12:48 AM
Nice gift..how much is the liquidation? Imo keep it cause gifts are priceless..thats what i do with gifted items
You can still farm them, you only need to be lvl 1...

LwMark
05-21-2012, 04:15 AM
i kno u can still farm them

Back
05-21-2012, 05:25 AM
I had one weird looking Lv. 1 bow Sold for 50k. Lol

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Buddyf97
05-21-2012, 05:45 AM
Now here is the question, did anyone receive a lvl 1 broken sword?

Cahaun
05-21-2012, 05:53 AM
If they brought tutorial back ( somethin i never was able to experience,just the items) imo they would make new items and keep the oldies disc u know
I'm disagreeing with you here. I'm trying to bring back the tutorial and later the old FH AND to make these lvl 1 items worthless again (Which they already are) Old items come back; problems solved.