PDA

View Full Version : Stashing - A great way to store your items!

Skeletonlord
05-20-2012, 06:57 AM
Stashing. A great way to protect items from being sold or Liquidated. But what exactly is stashing?

Stashing is a great way in which you can store items that you want protected or secure. These may include gold and legendary items. You can also stash vanities for safekeeping.

Why?

This is a effective method if you are worried that you might accidentally sell an item.

Where?

There are two places in game where you can "stash". These are in Forest Haven and Bale fort Castle. However, you will need to be level 4 or above to use the stash.

Speak to Amira in Forest Haven to stash your items.

Alternately, you could speak to Darada in Balefort.

Please note - You can stash items if you want them moved from a character to another. Simply stash it, go on your other character and go back to the stash to collect your item.

Extra stash slots. Use the stash too much? Now you can buy more stash slots for extra space. Go to your stash and click on "buy more stash slots".

(adding a pic soon!)

Windwaiker
05-20-2012, 07:09 AM
The one in balefort is named Darada, i think.

But shouldnt this be added onto the "new players look here" or some sticky "pl guide" you have? Its somewhat short...

Edit: i found your sticky guide. Its called "A Pocket Legends Guide by Skeleton Lord."

Stashing info would go great on that guide, but as a separate thread? Im not so sure.

Jugernugetx
05-20-2012, 07:39 AM
Stashing? Theres nothing to it except putting your items in it. Great. Thread though..

Skeletonlord
05-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Great idea! I should of just added it my original guide. I will when I can :0

Phoenixking
05-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Also add (cause I dont know why but some people just don't know this) any item in your stash can be picked up by one of your other toons if in the same account. And you can stash gold and potions (dur) you can stash potions to get at 0 and start pot farming and stash gold if you hit gold cap (probably by now they would already know...) other then that lol nothing much that I know (-o-o)

Swampy
05-20-2012, 08:30 AM
The second stash in balefort castle is in the guild hall but not everyone is in a guild. You should add more. I could basically go in game talk to Darada and click "how does this work" and get all the information present here.
I can't believe all the things you forgot like the info above this post by Phoenixking.

Skeletonlord
05-20-2012, 08:37 AM
The second stash in balefort castle is in the guild hall but not everyone is in a guild. You should add more. I could basically go in game talk to Darada and click "how does this work" and get all the information present here.
I can't believe all the things you forgot like the info above this post by Phoenixking.

I did not "forget" the information PL provided, I simply didn't think of it at the time. Besides, I've edited in what he said.

Swampy
05-20-2012, 08:46 AM
What about buying more stash slots? You might want to mention that in this micro-guide.

Hankomachos
05-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Is this a guide?

Nick41324
05-20-2012, 09:00 AM
Are you kidding me?

WoundedEagle
05-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Is this a guide?

Are you kidding me?

Let's not start a flame war. Carry-on with your lives.

Skeletonlord
05-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Is this a guide?

No, no guide, just to aware newer players about the stashing system. I have not seen a stashing guide on the forums yet, so I decided to write a thread about it.

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 09:55 AM
Great thread, Skeleton! Now newcomers can know of the usefullness of the stash! :)

LwMark
05-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Or u can store them in alts on same account or alts on difrent accoxunts by trading yourself on a diffrent device .or have a trustworthy hold them while u switch acvounts then have them gift them back or my new fav ive heard is put them in cs real cheap then switch accounts and buyem back out of cs real cheap..( keep not this is not the best idea..beacuse i will buyem before you switch back ) LOL

dudetus
05-20-2012, 10:19 AM

Hankomachos
05-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Is this a guide?

Are you kidding me?

Let's not start a flame war. Carry-on with your lives.

No one is starting a flame war, wound.
Just curious.

Drizzid
05-20-2012, 11:57 AM
No one is starting a flame war, wound.
Just curious.

Just another thanks hungry pl forumer. Oops

Hankomachos
05-20-2012, 12:23 PM

I just buy my rep. Have you heard of elyseon's "rep store"? It's pretty good :D

Nick41324
05-20-2012, 12:44 PM
No, no guide, just to aware newer players about the stashing system. I have not seen a stashing guide on the forums yet, so I decided to write a thread about it.
there hasnt been one because its just implied with every mmo...

Should i make a guide about how to chat.

ROFL! No, i havent.

Elyseon
05-20-2012, 01:10 PM

Yeh add me in game- Sellrep
Maybe I'll make a guide soon

Appleisaac
05-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Guys, your not helping anything by making fun of skel's thread... :-/ I agree that not everything needs a guide, but no one has the right to make rep jokes on skel's thread. :( You guys are just making him feel bad, and there is no need for it.

Elyseon
05-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Maybe a follow up thread on inventory slots
I never even knew I had an inventory till halfway to 66

Windwaiker
05-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Guys, your not helping anything by making fun of skel's thread... :-/ I agree that not everything needs a guide, but no one has the right to make rep jokes on skel's thread. :( You guys are just making him feel bad, and there is no need for it.
^Good quote. Really guys, just be quiet. If you don't like it, don't say anything, don't give reputation.

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 01:58 PM
there hasnt been one because its just implied with every mmo...

Not everyone will just instantaneously know that there's a stash and how to use it most effectively. In addition to that, this could be their first mmo.

Nick41324
05-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Dont you think if they made it to the forums, they have found out about the stash?..

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Dont you think if they made it to the forums, they have found out about the stash?..
Not always. There are lots of people here who don't know many things and go to the forums to ask.

Elyseon
05-20-2012, 02:20 PM

No man
Obviously everyone starts on the forums then joins the game

Dalinuel
05-22-2012, 11:36 AM
I can see it now skeletons new guide will be.... "skeletons guide to making a guide":) lol j/k skeleton but if you do make it i want some credit lol :thumbup:

Lowlyspy
05-22-2012, 11:40 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58524-Deciphering-Stats-and-Skills-in-Dark-Legends
Take notes, a lot of them.

Elyseon
05-22-2012, 12:01 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58524-Deciphering-Stats-and-Skills-in-Dark-Legends
Take notes, a lot of them.
Wow <3

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 12:32 PM
You insult me.

FluffNStuff
05-22-2012, 12:35 PM
I have a heros fighting cap, but not a jester's mage cap. Can I still use your stash to store them?

StompArtist
05-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks Skelly. I am sure this clears it up to new players who come to the forums for answers.

Perhaps you could expand and explain the concept of "mule accounts".

Zeus
05-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Nice effort, Skel! :)

In the future though, it's probably best to make guides that are not so much based on common sense.

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 12:42 PM
I have a heros fighting cap, but not a jester's mage cap. Can I still use your stash to store them?
Yeah. If you want to. It's up to you though. Just saying (=.= )

@stomp yeah there are a lot of things that can be added to this guide. The issue is that the people who are making fun of this don't see the potetential not everyone is as wise as them when ever they come to forums. Not everyone.

There is serious potential in this guide. People that are making fun of guides that are "useless" are getting on my nerves. not everyone knows everything by the time they (-O.O)--[]_GO_] to forums. People may have gone to forums never knew you can use mule or what a stash is then they get on forums and find this, I didn't know what stash did till I learned myself (and I had 4 months being in forums) you guys can be ignorant at times. I swear,

StompArtist
05-22-2012, 12:43 PM
you guys can be ignorant at times

Who's been doing MY job???

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Who's been doing MY job???
o.o since you been gone. People missed it. So they took it.

Skeletonlord
05-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Nice effort, Skel! :)

In the future though, it's probably best to make guides that are not so much based on common sense.

I see what you mean. I think this thread isn't getting the best response because of the reason you said there. Anyways, thanks for your feedback!

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 12:50 PM
I see what you mean. I think this thread isn't getting the best response because of the reason you said there. Anyways, thanks for your feedback!
You need to add more info.
1) mules (credit to squirrel guy)
2) potion farming
3) price of stash slots
4) gold capping use
I dont know (#m# ) what else, there might be more stuff.

Walkhardd
05-22-2012, 12:54 PM
You need to add more info.
1) mules (credit to squirrel guy)
2) potion farming
3) price of stash slots
4) gold capping use
I dont know (#m# ) what else, there might be more stuff.

Anyone that needs a guide for stashing, doesn't need to know about gold cap...

Ps. I'm not trolling...i guess a little.maybe.

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Anyone that needs a guide for stashing, doesn't need to know about gold cap...

Ps. I'm not trolling...i guess a little.maybe.
I meant what to do if you hit gold cap. Just saying (=.= ). That one isn't very needed though.

Skeletonlord
05-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Gold cap? Where did that come into the conversation?

The gold cap would go on a different thread, as this is to discuss stashing, and the benefits and drawbacks. None of them have been posted yet. If you guys have any benefits or drawbacks to add to this review please post them!

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 01:09 PM

The gold cap would go on a different thread, as this is to discuss stashing, and the benefits and drawbacks. None of them have been posted yet. If you guys have any benefits or drawbacks to add to this review please post them!There are drawbacks? O.o

StompArtist
05-22-2012, 01:10 PM
There are drawbacks? O.o

I guess stashing the stuff in your quick load slots could lead to embarrassment?

Walkhardd
05-22-2012, 01:11 PM

The gold cap would go on a different thread, as this is to discuss stashing, and the benefits and drawbacks. None of them have been posted yet. If you guys have any benefits or drawbacks to add to this review please post them!There are drawbacks? O.o

stashing your only weapon, then entering a dungeon.

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 01:22 PM
stashing your only weapon, then entering a dungeon.
I stashes my whole sets. Had a boss moment having my birdy naked

Chopper
05-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey, i actually found this to be useful.

I'm a lvl 66 now. I use the CS stash a lot, but when i started, i never used the Forest Haven one. I didn't even remember there WAS a FH stash at all, so this thread was helpful.

I even have a legitimate question - are those stashes the SAME stash, or does each give you extra stash slots, increasing your overall capacity?

Walkhardd
05-22-2012, 01:49 PM
They let anyone be elite cap now I guess..kidding. Its all the same stash.

dudetus
05-22-2012, 02:08 PM
I guess stashing the stuff in your quick load slots could lead to embarrassment?

sry to ruin ur 550 thanks meter but I just lulzed :/

Skeletonlord
05-22-2012, 02:28 PM
There are drawbacks? O.o

Thats for you guys to decide. Do you think that there are drawbacks?

Windwaiker
05-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Ah, just remembered something!

Veteran rewards are found in the stash. Also, all the stashes are connected, so someone can store their sword in FH and find it again in their guild hall.

Appleisaac
05-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Ah, just remembered something!

Veteran rewards are found in the stash. Also, all the stashes are connected, so someone can store their sword in FH and find it again in their guild hall.

:-/ just read skel's guide or something? >_<

Windwaiker
05-22-2012, 03:21 PM
:-/ just read skel's guide or something? >_<

He didn't mention veteran rewards, so I just wanted to put that out there.

FluffNStuff
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Please, Please slow this down for us bears of little brains. You are talking about stashing your gold caps, but is there a guide on where to actually farm a gold cap????

wvhills
05-22-2012, 03:54 PM
If only there were in game non player characters who told you about stashing then we wouldn't need guides like this. STS needs to do something like add a quest that leads you to and then explains the stash.

Chickenrunnn
05-22-2012, 04:05 PM
I even have a legitimate question - are those stashes the SAME stash, or does each give you extra stash slots, increasing your overall capacity?

They are exactly the same stash :D Except they aren't located at same place :)
And i guess MAX stash slots are 225 ^^.. Cya :)

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 04:46 PM
I have 230.

Mothwing
05-22-2012, 04:48 PM
This all leads back to the topic of not having a thorough tutorial. If STS were to include things like this in the tutorial, we wouldn't have the problems of "useless" guides going up all over the forums. Disclaimer: (Not saying this isn't useful, simply stating that it WOULD be useless if the tutorial was actually decent). I think us "oldies" should stay off these threads and see what the newbies reactions are. If they find it helpful, great! Let's support the thread, if not, it was an honest effort to help better the community.

JaytB
05-22-2012, 05:13 PM

250 is max :)

Chickenrunnn
05-22-2012, 05:16 PM
250 is max :)

Why did you quote me ._. I was about to sneaky edit my post :[

JaytB
05-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Why did you quote me ._. I was about to sneaky edit my post :[

Désolé :p

Appleisaac
05-22-2012, 10:36 PM
If only there were in game non player characters who told you about stashing then we wouldn't need guides like this. STS needs to do something like add a quest that leads you to and then explains the stash.

There is a quest that leads you to Amira, the stash keeper in forest haven, the game does not tell you how that items can be transferred to other characters via stash; however everything else is pretty self explanitory.