View Full Version : Mephisto NERF * Dev Clarification Pls*

Kiritobozz
07-03-2021, 10:56 AM
Hi, as a sole pve focused rogue I would like some clarification from possibly a Dev like Cinco about the, most likely, NERF of the mephisto AA.

Here is the exact quote from Cinco: "So here is what I get from this: damage reduction, from a systemic perspective, needs to be adjusted to prevent Players' sustained immunity to damage. It's not specifically about Mephisto, though his AA's should probably be reviewed again after the damage reduction system has been addressed (to have a limit that addresses the core concern)."

What does this mean for upcoming future? Is this why there is so much talk about a sudden price drop? Can Cinco himself or perhaps another Dev give a confirmation about a NERF happening in the near future and how this will impact upcoming dmg red effects with a new % cap? How bad is the impact of the NERF on the effectiveness of the Aa? (Also, will mephisto ever return in an upcoming event? = personal question)

Encryptions
07-03-2021, 10:58 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?583075-2021-06-30-Content-Update-(284146)

Perogol
07-03-2021, 09:55 PM
I dont think mep is nerfed they just add limit to stacking damage reduction

Legendssarcane
07-03-2021, 10:55 PM
It's already nerfed

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Shake
07-04-2021, 06:53 AM
It's already nerfed

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

No