PDA

View Full Version : Battle

Zraorizer
05-20-2012, 06:05 PM
If a battle to the death happened between SL, PL, and DL who would win and why?
Vote here
plz no trollin and flamin this thread

Swampy
05-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Maybe SL because of the massive armor?

NECROREAPER
05-20-2012, 06:18 PM
PL

We have magic

Delphina
05-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Dark Legends... vampires would always win :)

NECROREAPER
05-20-2012, 06:30 PM
Dark Legends... vampires would always win :)

They can't even go outside!

Windwaiker
05-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Pl is the original and feels awesomer. Who doesn't like running around as an animal? XD

gison
05-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Sl, cuz we got awesome armor, and we got TECHNOLOGY :banana::banana::banana:

Late
05-20-2012, 07:55 PM
DL vampires will suck the life out of them ^_^

Kaytar
05-20-2012, 08:08 PM
I play all 3 but I think PL takes the win here

Jugernugetx
05-20-2012, 08:15 PM
PL, of course:) mages can heal and revive! Hands down PL. But SL could do the same. Not as high lvl cap!! Hahahahaha

Suentous PO
05-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Because I've never had to wait 24 hrs to move to the next lev or replenish energy,
Because it is more developed (an older sibling)
Just cuz I been here havin fun
Pl

Cahaun
05-20-2012, 10:51 PM
SL
-Super duper high armor
-Lasers
-We can control sunlight against the vampires!
-Gas masks and nerve gas
-Captain McGuirk is on our side
-Engineers are more skilled at teamplay and revive and heal more efficiently

Conradin
05-20-2012, 11:01 PM
my mage controls fire, lighting, ice, can drian life, put up an energy shield and ressurect.

Piosidon
05-20-2012, 11:07 PM
-Captaon McGuirk is on our side
Gurgox anyone?

Buffedbear Pl
05-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Come puny Star warriors with your regen under 10, face my orlok. Our buffs last 3x longer than yours, no penalties! You couldn't beat my L.15 Int bird with an endgame op! Int birds rule!

Mrsberry
05-21-2012, 04:43 PM
DL Ftw!!
Were not just vampires with thirst. We have magical powers and some very hungry rats and bats that feed on command.

ArtStar
05-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Dark Legend's vampire attacks and skills are more brutal and much quicker.

It is kind of a tie though with SL for me, I think in all seriousness that a team of vampires vs a team with an operative, a commando, and an engineer would be the most entertaining. I'm not sure who would win, it would depend on the skill of the teams I guess. PL is a joke compared to these two x]

dudetus
05-22-2012, 08:38 AM
Dark Legend's vampire attacks and skills are more brutal and much quicker.

It is kind of a tie though with SL for me, I think in all seriousness that a team of vampires vs a team with an operative, a commando, and an engineer would be the most entertaining. I'm not sure who would win, it would depend on the skill of the teams I guess. PL is a joke compared to these two x]

What happens when mage freezes oh so helpless vampires?

Edit: Lol this battle is only like sort of a comparison which part of these forums is the most active. Ofc we all are betting our own horses.

Delphina
05-22-2012, 08:40 AM

I don't think they would have a chance to freeze a vampire. Vampires are to fast to be frozen :)

StompArtist
05-22-2012, 08:40 AM
DL, we don't play nice.

dudetus
05-22-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't think they would have a chance to freeze a vampire. Vampires are to fast to be frozen :)

What if Vampires have no energy left? Our mages, birds and bears can go all night long. It's not the power but the stamina.

ArtStar
05-22-2012, 02:00 PM

Ofc we all are betting our own horses.

Vampires are already frozen pretty much lol, you'd need to use some sort of fire technique if you want a chance at winning.

And I would hope not lol, I am not betting favorites or anything I'm just not seeing what the PL characters can do better than the SL toons. The mages wear robes, and the engineers wear strong armor like this, second to a commando:
The bears have armor from medieval times..... The commandos have armor similar to a TANK, they can carry laser CANNONS. Enough said.

Do I even have to go into bird/operatives? The ops are like the thousands of years more advanced version of the bird class. With better armor and faster weapons. Lolol I know ya'll can't argue that bows and arrows are faster than two laser pistols.

All three with an optional shield?

Vampires can take hits, and fight enemies with intense armor like this. I think SL would exterminate a vampire infestation, but you never know with vampires speed and brutal weapons/skills.

dudetus
05-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Vampires are already frozen pretty much lol, you'd need to use some sort of fire technique if you want a chance at winning.

And I would hope not lol, I am betting favorites or anything I'm just not seeing what the PL characters can do better than the SL toons. The mages wear robes, and the engineers wear strong armor like this, second to a commando:
The bears have armor from medieval times..... The commandos have armor similar to a TANK, they can carry laser CANNONS. Enough said.

Do I even have to go into bird/operatives? The ops are like the thousands of years more advanced version of the bird class. With better armor and faster weapons. Lolol I know ya'll can't argue that bows and arrows are faster than two laser pistols.

Vampires can take hits, and fight enemies with intense armor like this. I think SL would exterminate a vampire infestation, but you never know with vampires speed and brutal weapons/skills.

U know, without PL there wouldn't be SL or DL. So if PL dies, there won't be any other games. By killing PL, others would just simply vanish to oblivion.

Cahaun
05-22-2012, 02:21 PM
SL > PL
Hi-Tech Gear and Tactics > Bows and swords

Zraorizer
05-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Cool guys if you love this kind of stuff
i can make more threads related

Jcyee
05-22-2012, 08:47 PM
gurgox and baron blut gonna eat everyone lol. PL FTW!

Kiith
05-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Hmm arrows vs plasma armor not a good idea but an SL Commando vs a bear with a sword SL=major win for SL

Roc
05-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Having fought countless battles and more, those of Alterra know how to defeat everything from the undead to aliens. There is NOTHING that PL cannot handle. GO PL!

shoby
05-23-2012, 01:25 AM
Pocket Legends would win, because I have loads of Platinum on PL and I can't transfer it to SL or DL ;)

shoby
05-23-2012, 01:28 AM
U know, without PL there wouldn't be SL or DL. So if PL dies, there won't be any other games. By killing PL, others would just simply vanish to oblivion.

They'd vanish into Skyrim.

Mitchturbo
05-23-2012, 02:23 AM

Ouch my knee! That's why I prefer SL, no arrows! lolololol lol LOL

dudetus
05-23-2012, 02:52 AM

For the king, for the king, for the sake of Skyrim!

Esoul
05-23-2012, 05:08 AM
Dark legends becouse the vampire is cute Ha ha ha. . .

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 04:42 PM
DL, come on now? You really wanna go against vampires? Psh, fine by me but I mean I thought you guys would want to live to see tomorrow. Guess not oh well what a pity.

Swimmingstar
05-23-2012, 05:00 PM
SL is too empty and their armor at 1000 is equal to like 100 in PL. And DL can't go outside when it's bright. So once they try to go outside and try to fight us, they'll be vaporized by the sun. And also, even if everyone is online for PL and SL, PL has a bigger population.

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 05:02 PM
SL is too empty and their armor at 1000 is equal to like 100 in PL. And DL can't go outside when it's bright. So once they try to go outside and try to fight us, they'll be vaporized by the sun. And also, even if everyone is online for PL and SL, PL has a bigger population.

But when it's dark out we'll sneak up behind your puny bears and birds and... wait to graphic for forums lol.

rinzler
05-23-2012, 07:16 PM
I think magic would win :)

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Gurgox anyone?
No.

Overlord.
The last fang boss. WHAT'S HIS NAME!
That fat Nuri
gold fever. Cockroach power..
fridge....
shadow bosses....
With an army of ooverpowered bosses mages with elemental power and amazing heals and mana and birds with explosive arrows and bears with beckon and stomping..... I think the others..... Lost.

DL, we don't Talk nice.
That's more correct

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 08:06 PM
I think magic would win :)

>.< Every game uses "magic" skills.

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 08:55 PM

And I would hope not lol, I am not betting favorites or anything I'm just not seeing what the PL characters can do better than the SL toons. The mages wear robes, and the engineers wear strong armor like this, second to a commando:

If my calculations are correct, my mean combo would blow up your suit in 2 seconds.

sky8er
05-23-2012, 08:57 PM
I like sl but pl, they have high level and powerful skills. Dl will lose lv 20 cap and vampires can't go in the suns

Xionskull
05-23-2012, 09:00 PM
SL
-Super duper high armor
-Lasers
-Gas masks and nerve gas

Hey!! Don't ferget PL has MEGA BLASTERs and... Laser talons. XD PL all de way!!

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 09:01 PM
If my calculations are correct, my mean combo would blow up your suit in 2 seconds.

That's funny because my vampire can snap your neck in 0.1 seconds. :P

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 09:03 PM

Thats hilarious because we have...Unity. (Automatic win). And if i recall correctly, you don't like sunlight, so i'll just chill on the humania beaches.

Xionskull
05-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Hmm arrows vs plasma armor not a good idea but an SL Commando vs a bear with a sword SL=major win for SL

Uh no... We have plasma armor. and shotguns... And... A lvl 35 eng vs lvl 35 voodoo Mage... Well de eng ain't going to win.

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Thats hilarious because we have...Unity. (Automatic win). And if i recall correctly, you don't like sunlight, so i'll just chill on the humania beaches.

Page, obviously you do not watch a lot of vampire shows. Us vamps have witches that put spells on certain item (Rings for guys, necklaces for girls) that while being worn will allow the vampire to walk directly in the sun.

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Uh no... We have plasma armor. and shotguns... And... A lvl 35 eng vs lvl 35 voodoo Mage... Well de eng ain't going to win.

Muah! Agreed!! Face it guys, PL wins all day er' day.

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Muah! Agreed!! Face it guys, PL wins all day er' day.

Sorry but as long as you have blood running through your neck we'll be there to uh... yeah. Muahaha

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Sorry but as long as you have blood running through your neck we'll be there to uh... yeah. Muahaha

Sorry, but as long as I chill at the Humania beaches in bright sunlight, I should be fine.

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Sorry, but as long as I chill at the Humania beaches in bright sunlight, I should be fine.

Said it before, I'll say it again: obviously you do not watch a lot of vampire shows. Us vamps have witches that put spells on certain item (Rings for guys,necklaces for girls) that while being worn will allow the vampire to walk directly in the sun.

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 09:15 PM
Said it before, I'll say it again: obviously you do not watch a lot of vampire shows. Us vamps have witches that put spells on certain item (Rings for guys,necklaces for girls) that while being worn will allow the vampire to walk directly in the sun.

PM me when those items are available in DL, until then, i'll be sunbathing.

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 09:18 PM
I will, *coughs* Ecliptic moon necklace.

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 09:19 PM
I will, *coughs* Ecliptic moon necklace.

Lawl, can you tell i don't play DL because um, *cough* its really boring!! :D I'll just grab my archer to debuff you.

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 09:19 PM

Looks like a lil vamp got seriously burned :O

Cahaun
05-23-2012, 09:26 PM
SL
-Super duper high armor
-Lasers
-Gas masks and nerve gas

Hey!! Don't ferget PL has MEGA BLASTERs and... Laser talons. XD PL all de way!!
Those MEGA BLASTERS and talons are inferior to us. We carry NOVAS with a shield that rocks btw

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Those MEGA BLASTERS and talons are inferior to us. We carry NOVAS

Nova what? Water guns?

Cahaun
05-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Those MEGA BLASTERS and talons are inferior to us. We carry NOVAS

Nova what? Water guns?
Guns that'll blow away any bird anytime ;)

Cahaun
05-23-2012, 09:30 PM
One thing we can agree on: PL and SL > DL

Mothwing
05-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Guns that'll blow away any bird anytime ;)

Not when that bird has a bow made by vampires.

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Not when that bird has a bow made by vampires.
Oh yeah! I forgot we have vampires aswell. Lol
i also noticed a trend. When Star Legends was made was around the end of the pl Alien Oasis era. The time Dark Legends was made was around the pl fang era. Which is now.Now humania is being made... And AL is being made aswell o.o

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Lawl, can you tell i don't play DL because um, *cough* its really boring!! :D I'll just grab my archer to debuff you.

And I'll just grab my 2 handed sword and break your back. (Mix of SL and DL.) Because we own you.

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 09:50 PM
I'm a mix of everything but Pocket Legends hands down.
All the reasons of pwning have Been stated above. Except for the fact that the idea for your worlds was made from our campaigns. Megablasters isn't our technology they are from your alien buddies. It's rather reliable and STRONGER. And Dark Legends' vampiric 2h and 1h are inferior compared to are vampriric 2h and 1h.. Just saying