PownagePlus
05-20-2012, 06:11 PM
I was wondering about what I should have for skills and attributes

AbsolutePally
05-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Str mage at this cap can be difficult. You'll struggle a lot :(

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 12:42 PM
I've seen a lot of good ones, issue is they are beast at 1v1 In my opinion ($_$ ), they only work as tanks in FFA and ctf cause people keep ks off of them :/

Rauekat
05-21-2012, 12:45 PM
I've seen a lot of good ones, issue is they are beast at 1v1 In my opinion ($_$ ), they only work as tanks in FFA and ctf cause people keep ks off of them :/

dont listen to phoienix he is a int bird! lol jk bro :P

Chickenrunnn
05-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Sorry for late reply, I hadn't seen this thread xD..
I would propose you that :

LvL66 Pally :

* Base points : 150 Str; Rest int
* Skills points : MAX all skills except revive 1, and frost 4
* Items : Crafted Orlok set + vanity items if u have :)
* Combo : might, vitality, frost drain fire light heal RUNNNnn (use mana shield when ur gonna die and icestorm when ur close)
* Tips :
- You're a tank! you can run in players without being scared to die directly!
- When ur vs a group/in a group + close, use icestrom FIRE lightning ! i
- Don’t use mana shields before a fight, wait ur in range to put it on!
- You should only ctf when you're pally, because it's very good to capture flags. However, you won't get many kills, because evil dex birds will steal them
- if you wanna pvp 1-1, fights will take ages, especially vs str bears/ str mages.. dex birds should be easy to kill tho, you need to heal when ur rooted to be sure to win ! :)

Those buils should work for pvp and ctf ^^ so for pve as well :)!! I hope it helped ^^ Cya

PownagePlus
05-30-2012, 12:25 PM
If I change to dexMage what should I use for build???

Walkhardd
05-30-2012, 12:45 PM
150 dex rest int. This is by far the worst class for survivability at end game though.

Back
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM
150 dex rest int. This is by far the worst class for survivability at end game though.

Agreed.. Pallies and full int works much better for now

Swimmingstar
05-30-2012, 02:56 PM
If I change to dexMage what should I use for build???

Don't change to dexmage at endgame.

I've found pally is pretty good.

Use 150 str, rest dex.
Use an orlok 1H sword set.
I have 6 on every skill except mana shield and revive. Put 1 on revive and rest in mana shield.

Swimmingstar
05-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Sorry for late reply, I hadn't seen this thread xD..
I would propose you that :

LvL66 Pally :

* Base points : 150 Str; Rest int
* Skills points : MAX all skills except revive 1, and frost 4
* Items : Crafted Orlok set + vanity items if u have :)
* Combo : might, vitality, frost drain fire light heal RUNNNnn (use mana shield when ur gonna die and icestorm when ur close)
* Tips :
- You're a tank! you can run in players without being scared to die directly!
- When ur vs a group/in a group + close, use icestrom FIRE lightning ! i
- Don’t use mana shields before a fight, wait ur in range to put it on!
- You should only ctf when you're pally, because it's very good to capture flags. However, you won't get many kills, because evil dex birds will steal them
- if you wanna pvp 1-1, fights will take ages, especially vs str bears/ str mages.. dex birds should be easy to kill tho, you need to heal when ur rooted to be sure to win ! :)

Those buils should work for pvp and ctf ^^ so for pve as well :)!! I hope it helped ^^ Cya

It's really hard to hit with 150 str rest int.

AbsolutePally
05-30-2012, 04:36 PM
It's really hard to hit with 150 str rest int.

Face and ring selection are very important. I suggest dex over int, some in can be very good. Hit % face & ring are good if you go dmg. I'm defensive pally, timing is key for kills my way.

mike1298
05-30-2012, 05:12 PM
I've found a great combination of dex,str, int for my paladin. Has great damage, better dodge and crit, and more hit % then straight int after the 150 strength. Along with the right face you have a great combination ;). Extremely hard to kill and can still nuke.

PownagePlus
05-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Right now I got crafted lilith wand set... anyone wanna trade me an orlok set for the lilith?

PownagePlus
05-30-2012, 07:23 PM
I got the red face paint thing...
Which ring should I use???

birdmasta
05-30-2012, 10:41 PM
I got the red face paint thing...
Which ring should I use???

hit or armor my choice

Chickenrunnn
05-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Face and ring selection are very important. I suggest dex over int, some in can be very good. Hit % face & ring are good if you go dmg. I'm defensive pally, timing is key for kills my way.

Yessss!! Where did I let my head at?? U need dex sure..

Try to get 80-100% hit with dex and then finish with int? (it will give more healed points + damage?) :)

PownagePlus
05-31-2012, 04:01 PM
I have changed to 1h orlok set. But I am now wondering what my attributes should be...

Gaunab
05-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Try:

150 str.
1 additional point into int.
Everything else into dex.

PownagePlus
05-31-2012, 04:52 PM
kk thx :)