PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

Mogunsforme
05-20-2012, 06:18 PM
I love the game but I have a some suggestions:
Instead of only being able to use money to buy platinum why not be able 2 use credits? Like 1000 credits per 1 platinum. Also the enhancers dont last as long as I would like. Could u make them last longer and make them cheaper or replace them with sometying like a badge. A badge is more efficient and is permanent plus would enable the same things as the enhancers and implants. They would also be cheaper and be able to be found in the game. Also instead of just getting 5 or 6 credits off of a rare item why not make another thing other than the auction like a store. Finally, would you please stop charging a bunch of platinums for anything good? Like charging for the least little changes and charging for adding character slots is very childish please correct this. It would really help make this game 10 times better. And you could add new levels to. Plus being able to lvl all the way to 100 would be awesome too. If this is done then I thank you developers alot.

akfury
05-20-2012, 11:55 PM
charging for new characters slots hows that childish ??? they need to make money.

yes they charge a lil much for some stuff but they need money all the same

flashbackflip
05-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Welcome to forums, Mogunsforme!

I also started with suggestions when joined lol

The game is young and now STS is developing rapidly, so right now there is a little content shortage - just hang out on forums a bit and wait - I think future updates are planned farther then lvl100 cap ;)

Badges are interesting! Really, some elixirs could drop in action - that's cool!

I also agree on low liquidation prices on epics

But other stuff you request is impossible as it's illogical - STS make money on the platinum, so they put it up.. And lately they started to do it quite aggressively

akfury
05-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Welcome to forums, Mogunsforme!

I also started with suggestions when joined lol

The game is young and now STS is developing rapidly, so right now there is a little content shortage - just hang out on forums a bit and wait - I think future updates are planned farther then lvl100 cap ;)

Badges are interesting! Really, some elixirs could drop in action - that's cool!

I also agree on low liquidation prices on epics

But other stuff you request is impossible as it's illogical - STS make money on the platinum, so they put it up.. And lately they started to do it quite aggressively

i should of took more time and posted what you did ...

flashbackflip
05-21-2012, 12:29 PM
i should of took more time and posted what you did ...

lol thats why i like crowdsourcing - we can back each other up)

akfury
05-21-2012, 01:38 PM
lol thats why i like crowdsourcing - we can back each other up)

haha yeah