PDA

View Full Version : Hi, meowgoesthekitty here :)

MeowGoesTheKitty
05-20-2012, 06:28 PM
I've been playing DL for about 2 weeks now and I got to say ... I love it!! Enjoy a good brainless beating without having to puzzle through missions. I'm almost at level 20 now, and currently waiting at the 24 hour quest in the red light district... Sigh...also I realise my name is quite lengthy, so feel free to call me meow, kitty or whatever else lol, I'm not fussed. Anyways, thanks for reading, you shall see me around DL ... Kicking some ghoul butt. Also, I'm over 20, so no, I do not want to talk about naughty things with you. Thanks. :)

Au revoir,

Kitty

Delphina
05-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums!

XchilangopwnX
05-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^

Xaphan Fox
05-20-2012, 08:02 PM
bark bark

Fao
05-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Hey Meow! Welcome to the Forums:) I myself have started DL not too long ago and I Love it!! But I have been playing PL and SL longer! Te Forums is a very welcoming great place to come for help, or use for chatting! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other experienced Forumer!:) Hope you enjoy!

MeowGoesTheKitty
05-21-2012, 03:46 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Thank you =^__^=

Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^
Glad to be here :D

bark bark

Meow!? *hisses* scratches Xaphan Fox's arm ... =^__^=

Hey Meow! Welcome to the Forums:) I myself have started DL not too long ago and I Love it!! But I have been playing PL and SL longer! Te Forums is a very welcoming great place to come for help, or use for chatting! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other experienced Forumer!:) Hope you enjoy!

Thank you :)

ArtStar
05-21-2012, 04:09 AM
I love it, I am very pleased to welcome you right maow, Meow!
Add me in-game at Akeldama :]

MeowGoesTheKitty
05-21-2012, 01:14 PM

Why, thank you very much for the kind welcome! Feel at home here already! And I shall add you now :D meow!

Mrsberry
05-22-2012, 05:31 AM
Im so late but welcome! =^.^=
Happy too have you here!

Fyrce
05-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi,

I remember I saw your name and said hi awhile back. Don't remember which toon I used, but I want to say it was Mist. Could have been Angel.
In any case, welcome!

MeowGoesTheKitty
05-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Hey art star, I added.you btw, my vamps name is leleha. :)

Im so late but welcome! =^.^=
Happy too have you here!
Thank you so much. Looks forward to seeing u on the game :)

Hi,

I remember I saw your name and said hi awhile back. Don't remember which toon I used, but I want to say it was Mist. Could have been Angel.
In any case, welcome!

Meowgoesthekitty is only my forum name, leleha is my in game characters name. :) also I am really bad with remembering names so it may actually well be that we've met before :)

Fyrce
05-22-2012, 03:37 PM
also I am really bad with remembering names so it may actually well be that we've met before :)

Oh yeah, I'm think I'm badder at remembering names than you are bad at it :p

:vD:

ArtStar
05-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Hey art star, I added.you btw, my vamps name is leleha. :)

Thank you so much. Looks forward to seeing u on the game :)

Awesome! I'll look for ya :]