PDA

View Full Version : Can't take it.

Sryyoulose
05-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Through out my time with pl and SL I've had great times.

Lately, it's become corrupted. I have tried to find a pvp level however none are right. No honor all crap, no skill, no rushing, and no such thing as friends. You get spawned, no honor. You get 3v1ed no honor. You get sweated and cursed at for Kiting no class. That is why I resign from pvp.

Pve, I get booted for reasons that cause me utter bewilderment. I join a match on a low level and get booted just because they can. I love my friends but this game is killing me. Where is pl? Idl I'm not taking part of this anymore.

My anger with AoA's and BoA's goes beyond everything. I'm mad at myself for applying, the thing is I see them every one in 3 months At that that's only in balefort. Castle checking auctions, hanging out with high level players, buying stuff REALLY low from new players and when Delphina is on.

Just realize that I understand there are a couple of great AoA's and BoA's just as a majority. They are very inactive and when they are they are NOT setting a good example.

My frustration is so deep I'm only in DL. Last time I quit it was only for 9 days now. Don't count on me coming back. These games are killing me in so many ways. I used to look forward to being on them now they leave me with no appeal whatsoever.

Good bye PL and SL I hope my friends you have a good time.

I will only be on occasionally to visit friends and on forums. The game leaves nothing for me and so I depart. Until Humania my friends, until Humania.

/Half Hearted Sad Wave. End rant

Knockador
05-21-2012, 06:50 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO! lol GL bro!:D

Dalinuel
05-21-2012, 07:49 AM
So basically you're leaving for 3 weeks or whenever update comes out then you'll be back?

Knockador
05-21-2012, 10:55 AM
So basically you're leaving for 3 weeks or whenever update comes out then you'll be back?

no, they are saying that they are quitting.

Technique
05-21-2012, 11:07 AM
tl; dr

Jk! I get exactly where your coming from, I'm planning on taking a long break also. I didn't really know you but until the update comes, take it easy :)

The Flash
05-21-2012, 11:51 AM
I find it funny how kids confuse quitting with taking a break. But if this game is bringing you such woe and makes you distraught I would acually quit perid intead of taking a break.

Also dont join random peoples game. Stick playing with friends as you cant go wrong there. Also PvP is never a good thing it bringout the worst in people which is why a rarely pvp and only end game if I do. I mean what can you expect when playing with a bunch of inmature kids.

Add me IGN Supernamek, If you acuallly don't quit . Which it seems like you're not you just need a break from all the trolls.

dudetus
05-21-2012, 12:35 PM
It's kinda funny tbh that u r "quitting" until Humania arrives. It's sort of few weeks break, not quitting.

And stop hating the Ambassadors... We are common players as well, u can't be expecting us to be on our Ambassador alts 24/7. And because u have only seen few, it doesn't mean u have seen them all. I doubt u spend ur time in FH as we Ambassadors do.

If u have problem with the programs, just PM Airrie or Samhayne about ur problems. No need to take ur hatin' here in public for second time.

Dalinuel
05-21-2012, 01:01 PM
no, they are saying that they are quitting.

No he says this game leaves nothing for me so i depart till humania my friends till humania... Wich is quite dramatic i give him a bravo and two thumbs up on his drama skills :thumbup::thumbup::)

Dragonrider023
05-21-2012, 01:11 PM
yeah agreed. cuz one i finally jouined with delphina in one game with 3 other players in SL then one dude PM me (This is reserved) i told him/her delphina invinted me, then the player shutup after that i never played with other mod/dev, Dats sad

Growwle
05-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Through out my time with pl and SL I've had great times.

Lately, it's become corrupted. I have tried to find a pvp level however none are right. No honor all crap, no skill, no rushing, and no such thing as friends. You get spawned, no honor. You get 3v1ed no honor. You get sweated and cursed at for Kiting no class. That is why I resign from pvp.

Pve, I get booted for reasons that cause me utter bewilderment. I join a match on a low level and get booted just because they can. I love my friends but this game is killing me. Where is pl? Idl I'm not taking part of this anymore.

My anger with AoA's and BoA's goes beyond everything. I'm mad at myself for applying, the thing is I see them every one in 3 months At that that's only in balefort. Castle checking auctions, hanging out with high level players, buying stuff REALLY low from new players and when Delphina is on.

Just realize that I understand there are a couple of great AoA's and BoA's just as a majority. They are very inactive and when they are they are NOT setting a good example.

My frustration is so deep I'm only in DL. Last time I quit it was only for 9 days now. Don't count on me coming back. These games are killing me in so many ways. I used to look forward to being on them now they leave me with no appeal whatsoever.

Good bye PL and SL I hope my friends you have a good time.

I will only be on occasionally to visit friends and on forums. The game leaves nothing for me and so I depart. Until Humania my friends, until Humania.

/Half Hearted Sad Wave. End rant

PL and SL do not require 24/7 handholding from AOA / BOAs. Many young players easily learn and enjoy both of those games. I do understand the frustration when you run out of content, though, so a break is a good idea.

MightyMicah
05-25-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't blame you in the least. I always thought maybe we could make a comeback. Idk though. I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel has disappeared. Take care man. I'll see you in DL.

Phoenixking
05-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm staying :O I ignore people. No... I laugh at people who troll :3, I really dont care (T.T ) if they boot me I'll just go find another game. I used to be Ambassadors of Alterra, barely seen any of them helped so I quit (T.T ). I'm rather laid back if I do get rushed I get ,ad but it's for a short time I really dont care (T.T ) about them. Lol.

thecrankybearsam
06-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Well, Ambassadors are probably on their mains all the time, but if you wanna see some active AoAs I suggest Bilaxman, I know him in-game and he's really good with that stuff, I hardly see him on his main. And I get what you mean dude, it happens to me ALL THE TIME, people just like to be jerks in MMOs and call people bad names. Try COD MW3 online lol they don't bother me, they are actually funny sometimes.

Taipan
06-16-2012, 09:28 PM
....My anger with AoA's and BoA's goes beyond everything. I'm mad at myself for applying, the thing is I see them every one in 3 months At that that's only in balefort. Castle checking auctions, hanging out with high level players, buying stuff REALLY low from new players and when Delphina is on.

Just realize that I understand there are a couple of great AoA's and BoA's just as a majority. They are very inactive and when they are they are NOT setting a good example........
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but AOB doesnt mean that you have to stay on that character all the time. I help from whatever character I'm on, and I don't "only get on when delphina is on" and all that other stuff you said. Star Legends is dying, so us hardcore players make alts. If we see someone who needs help, we do it. Try not to judge a whole group a few people.

Sryyoulose
06-16-2012, 10:16 PM
This is old.

XD However I'm still angry at AoB. Great Concept but it takes people and heart.

OvigorothO
06-16-2012, 10:23 PM
No disrespect but i couldnt take him seriously. He hates the ambassadors of blackstar but he cant even get thier acronym right.

EDIT: woops sorry didnt read all the way to last post where you typed it correctly.

Sryyoulose
06-16-2012, 10:24 PM
No disrespect but i couldnt take him seriously. He hates the ambassadors of blackstar but he cant even get thier acronym right.

Auto type -.-

OvigorothO
06-16-2012, 10:30 PM
>.< wont forget when u bully my 51 with ur 60! Good luck in Dl. I recommend coming to PL and making a secret twink at the level which u most dominate in pvp. Take ur anger out on everyone else! :)