PDA

View Full Version : My Guide To Rushing

Beastbowbear
05-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Step 1:
First of all to be a great rusher you need some sweet gear to get the job done...

Step two:
look for some pvp games that are lower levels then you...

Step 3:
walk around map like you own it stalking your prey there will always be one straying from the pack so thats your target

Step 4:
approach said target and then unleash all your furious anger on target and after he or she perishes because rushers don't discriminate..

Step 5:
you gotta say go

Step 6:
then stand over your fresh kill and give a little laugh to make it even hurt a little more.. Well that's my guide feel free to add to it :what:

RushRide
05-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Lmao....awesome guide bro.

I RUSH CAUSE I CARE!

Blind
05-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Here is my guide.

Jump into a game that has people 3 that r higher lvl than u
join the weakest team
or better a team without any players
and then go for all those 3 people (who are gonna trash talk and team u)
until the game is over.

Now that's what ****ing rushing is. If call yourself a rusher then have some balls at least in a game and don't back down from teamers. Because u know that if someone rushers your buddy u r gonna team the guy together. So yeah, rush, but do it till the end.

And as i always say and will, come to endgame and CTF. There u will learn real skill, have real fun and won't have trouble with teamers unless u rush people(in which case do same thing as i said regarding twinking).

Beastbowbear
05-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Here is my guide.

join the weakest team
until the game is over.

Now that's what ****ing rushing is. If call yourself a rusher then have some balls at least in a game and don't back down from teamers. Because u know that if someone rushers your buddy u r gonna team the guy together. So yeah, rush, but do it till the end.

And as i always say and will, come to endgame and CTF. There u will learn real skill, have real fun and won't have trouble with teamers unless u rush people(in which case do same thing as i said regarding twinking).

That don't sound like a guide its more of a angry statement you see mine has the steps not just what you would do

Blind
05-21-2012, 07:41 AM
rofl dude your guide didn't even have paragraph and looked even worst than mine(which isn't a guide even) before u edited.

And no it's not an angry statement, it's just my opinion on this rushing bull****.

RushRide
05-21-2012, 07:47 AM
There is nothing wrong with rushing. Tag rushing is the issue. if u get rushed, rush the guy back. If u tag the guy u prove nothing except u can't beat him on your own.

Blind
05-21-2012, 07:55 AM
that's what i said. if u rush then rush groups too and not just pick bad single players

zaorago
05-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Lol there isn't any rules in pvp.....
Doesn't matter if u rush or not.. Let that person lash out in the forums... Don't trip lol ur all good.
Not saying u should rush, but nothing wrong widit.

birdmasta
05-23-2012, 12:17 AM
Lol there isn't any rules in pvp.....
Doesn't matter if u rush or not.. Let that person lash out in the forums... Don't trip lol ur all good.
Not saying u should rush, but nothing wrong widit.

BUT...we SHOULD rush :(

Otukura
05-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Yawning is better than laughing. More aggravating.

Then type "<3", "yeh buddy!", and "u ded sire" when you win.

birdmasta
05-23-2012, 12:48 AM
no type... "YOLO too bad..."

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 08:09 AM
YCJR I win....

Back
05-23-2012, 08:42 AM

Rush back, kill him and say "ICR"

ICR: I Can Respawn

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Entertaining
05-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Guides like this give pvp a bad rep -_-

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Guides like this give pvp a bad rep -_-
How so? :O

Sryyoulose
05-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Here is my guide.

join the weakest team
until the game is over.

Talk to liljop, only rusher I have respect for.

birdmasta
05-23-2012, 10:28 PM
meh jop hates me.

TEOKILLO
05-24-2012, 12:05 AM
You have made me set a new goal in life

Advicatus
06-04-2012, 04:32 AM
Derp ent go home. Rushing + 1

Also ride get back to 15-17 pvp, I'm the only one ffaing on people anymore (it's snakke btw)

Noodleleg
06-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Volcano ready to explode! Flaming cap on!

PL_Keaton96
06-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Ehhhh i might join the rushing team but i need to get that Artisan Leather!!!!!
Rushing ftw, i rush when i am in a terrible mood, it's therapy to those who have no life. Rushing is not bad, the game doesn't have rules stating " No rushing." or anything like that. People just cry too much about their kdr dropping. If you care about it, hide it. Then no one sees it.

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 02:22 PM
You're so not sneaky. They'll kill you before you buff.

Want a free tip for being a sneaky and successful rusher? You can't be successful without being sneaky so here's a free lesson. Hide in tents and buff and come out and yell something while attacking them. Or hide somewhere to buff where they can't see you.

Want to know how to rush without blowing your cover?
Hide while rushing them and they won't know what hit them. If they find you it's probably too late for them to get back at you but put this in quick chat, "Oops, I was testing, sorry!" This stalls them for that last tiny bit of time you need to escape without a death.

Want more lessons? Cheap price! 200m every lesson or subscribe for 100k every week! Our special is 5m for a year!

Have fun!

~Rushing, Inc.

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Selling company, Rushing, Inc.

grenadiers
06-04-2012, 11:58 PM
I tried this out today on my bear. Let me say its the best guide I've ever read. There actually is one who flees the pack haha

Swimmingstar
06-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Have to make a secret character. Rushing is fun.

MightyMicah
06-05-2012, 03:46 PM
NOW I get it. This is why my announcement to start rushing caused such a stirring. Because this is what people thought I would be doing. People like Ilijopliliil are hated for their infamous rushing, but they aren't as pathetic as this. They have a sense of honor and a sense of respect for their enemy. But this? This is just plain sad. Allow me to introduce Micah's rushing guide.

Step one- find beastbowbear in game
Step two- kill him on sight
Step three- rinse and repeat

~MM

XghostzX
06-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Why do people care about rushing and point rushers out on a daily basis? Because players love being the in-game police, and they like to feel self-confidence by getting everyone to hate you and kill you by calling you a rusher. They want everyone to like them.

That's why I rush ;)

Walkhardd
06-05-2012, 04:12 PM
my guide to rushing

1- kill everyone. Friends, enemies, newbs, and pros.

2- don't talk or use emotes.

3- don't leave when youre about to die, or if youre outnumbered. Just respawn, and go back for more.

Thats how you rush like a pro.

Phoenixking
06-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Why do people care about rushing and point rushers out on a daily basis? Because players love being the in-game police, and they like to feel self-confidence by getting everyone to hate you and kill you by calling you a rusher. They want everyone to like them.

That's why I rush ;)You only rushed me though....

Mothwing
06-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Ahahaha. How awesome is this. A guide, to contradict all those complaining PVP threads. I love it.

XghostzX
06-05-2012, 10:17 PM
You only rushed me though....

King, there's a lot of people out there I know but I get tired of keeping everyone in track. Sometimes you got to let me know it's you, it's really nothing personal. I get unbelievably tired of the same old 1v1.

Yich
06-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Advicatus.. Entertaining wasnt necessarily saying this is bad because of rushing... This thread is terribly written, has awful advice and has the audacity to call itself a guide. See all of you in game. I dare every last one of you to rush me. Ign: Improving. Lvl 17 bear.

FluffNStuff
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
This is a good start, but you need to add a section for the twink rushers on what to do when the target fights back.

StompArtist
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
This is a good start, but you need to add a section for the twink rushers on what to do when the target fights back.

"lag out"

Swimmingstar
06-11-2012, 07:02 PM
You create a game, rush them and if they're strong you boot them after.

plmafiaboss
06-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Advicatus.. Entertaining wasnt necessarily saying this is bad because of rushing... This thread is terribly written, has awful advice and has the audacity to call itself a guide. See all of you in game. I dare every last one of you to rush me. Ign: Improving. Lvl 17 bear.i fought you on my bears.. Ur okay but I like the guide.. Keep improving

Purey
06-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Rush or die twice! :)

I like this due to the humor behind it! I love seeing all us rushers come out :) never stop rushing!

anyone else is just too stuck up their kdr's assets to have a little fun! ;) learn to live learn to rush!

Livemau
06-13-2012, 10:44 PM
you forgot a key principle

every rusher knows how to act friendly towards others but use it to their advantage so say something like whats up then wait a couple seconds then kill em when they are typing
when they say why rush or something like that say they had auto on and you got scared
now ask them about their opion on political things like the president
kill again and use same excuse
they will probably request a free this time
rush them
wait for the mad face to get off of your current list of buffs and procs
then quit
unless they are super easy in which case rush them and when you kill say i just wanted to be friends
i also have a story so gather round
my friend lets call him something random that isnt his real name uzitaca
he was doing this weird thing where he would say go when standing close then kill you when you said go so i saw it coming and i killed him without saying go
he asked me for a free kill and i said oh really thanks bro and i killed him again
he asks for another free and im like dude is this charity or something ur awesome and i keep killing him rushing him having a good time
i do this for like 3 straight games until hes like dude stop ur ***************** ***** ************ ****** so im like oh you wanted a free kill i thought u were giving them and hes says now he wants 10 frees to make up for it so im like OK! and i kill him until he quits
he no longer asks me for frees no matter what happens but he sometimes does rush me when someone that doesnt like me comes in like (another anonymous person i will put a different name down) kanxital (no one knows who that is) and kanxital will rush me then uzitaca will come and back him up so normally to mantain my kdr i will repulse kanital and kill uzitaca then if i can i will recharge my skills and heal then go for kanital which is like a 50 50 chance if im on full and uzitaca isnt alive yet
so thats the story of the free rushes and i found something from a living legend earlier today
a quote saying "besides a llama and a red eyed thing that talks to me in my shoe I am physically the smartest person here with an iq of one maybe?
guess who it is!

Livemau
06-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Advicatus.. Entertaining wasnt necessarily saying this is bad because of rushing... This thread is terribly written, has awful advice and has the audacity to call itself a guide. See all of you in game. I dare every last one of you to rush me. Ign: Improving. Lvl 17 bear.

when i went in with my level 13 bird to check out what level 10s do for pvp i killed you with level1 gear when you fighting some other dude
i did the dare and lived (quit) can i have a ribbon or a cookie

Advicatus
06-14-2012, 03:35 AM
Haha imp I have a few screenshots of me rushing you still :P. and you don't take frees so I believe I got away with it :) Gg

Xettacross
06-14-2012, 02:31 PM
You create a game, rush them and if they're strong you boot them after.
That sounds like jop before he got on the boards

Swimmingstar
06-14-2012, 04:25 PM
That sounds like jop before he got on the boards

When you get on the boards just make your own guild and have a lot of people join. Then one someone's too strong ask your guild list and friends list. :p

thedream
06-14-2012, 05:17 PM
That sounds like jop before he got on the boardsWhen I've been in game with jop he never once booted anyone I've seen him own 30's

Kanitall
06-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Yawn... I can make a better rushing guide by peeing in the snow...Here it is, canadien style.c(:

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u460/kanital/dac81631.jpg

Jewelsofjane
06-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Kanital then ate the yellow snow afterwards:)

Kanitall
06-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Kanital then ate the yellow snow afterwards:)

U should thank me, now u can rush properly!

Jewelsofjane
06-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Pfft.... Proper is overrated. I'm a backwoods redneck rusher.

Xettacross
06-16-2012, 08:00 PM
When I've been in game with jop he never once booted anyone I've seen him own 30's
I'm talking about when he was only lvl 17 not 23. This was before lvl 26 mages were popular. Back when dex bears ruled pvp XD

Zerious
06-16-2012, 10:09 PM
rushing is easy. You just buff and attack someone. Simple. Don't talk trash, don't make excuses if you die, just get in there.

Xettacross
06-17-2012, 12:22 AM
rushing is easy. You just buff and attack someone. Simple. Don't talk trash, don't make excuses if you die, just get in there.
If its so easy why don't you do it zerious? Every time I see you you just stand there. I'm skeletongrin btw. Sup bro XD

Zerious
06-17-2012, 12:52 AM
If its so easy why don't you do it zerious? Every time I see you you just stand there. I'm skeletongrin btw. Sup bro XD

Lol i used to be the head officer of DoG. I've done my share of rushing, trust me. ;)

Xettacross
06-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Lol i used to be the head officer of DoG. I've done my share of rushing, trust me. ;)
You weren't one of those ppl who would say sit or good boy after rushing were you?

aniybo
06-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Derp ent go home. Rushing + 1

Also ride get back to 15-17 pvp, I'm the only one ffaing on people anymore (it's snakke btw)

dude rushing is practicly what every one is doing right now some people have back up but its still crazy rushing around this time

Zerious
06-17-2012, 02:42 PM
You weren't one of those ppl who would say sit or good boy after rushing were you?

no. I despise that in a player. If you're a rusher, then fine, but putting others down to make yourself feel of higher status is just irritating. Partly why I left DoG actually

Xettacross
06-17-2012, 03:12 PM
no. I despise that in a player. If you're a rusher, then fine, but putting others down to make yourself feel of higher status is just irritating. Partly why I left DoG actually
good. I used to hunt those ppl and rush the hell out of em