PDA

View Full Version : Where are our pl pvp pro's in dl?

Range
05-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Just wondering if u guys tryed out dl pvp and if so, where are u? Add Vladdracul for twinks. Abomination for endgame.

I understand if u want to remain unknown so i will not name names but at least pm me. u all know I can keep a secret.

I've seen a few but where are all u pro's? U guys need to get in dl pvp an have some fun!

Even if u just want to make a 5 or a 7, There's always games going. Same as 10-18 & 20-21. Lots of games going ;)

XchilangopwnX
05-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Actually I can Neva find games on my 7...have to wait forever for a single person to join. I shall sue you for false advertising lol.

I'll add you my 21 Chilango and my 7 is chilanga and 10 is Chillango. :) I am a 65 war bird in PL so I count too :p

Range
05-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Actually I can Neva find games on my 7...have to wait forever for a single person to join. I shall sue you for false advertising lol.

I'll add you my 21 Chilango and my 7 is chilanga and 10 is Chillango. :) I am a 65 war bird in PL so I count too :p

Really? That's odd I'm on eastern time zone If that matters. I'm always on lvl 5 an 20. I'm hearing 7 is most popular. No idea really

I like lvl 5 & 20. seems like wait times are not bad at All on Them. I'll edit mp cuz I haven't been on my 7 or 14 much to say its busy. Just what I been hearing :P

Entertaining
05-23-2012, 07:16 PM
I am in DL. My name is Win. I'm a lvl 10 twink

PL_Keaton96
05-23-2012, 07:35 PM
DL sucks, that's why the "pros' arent going to DL, That's why they are "pros", they are commited to PL, not DL.

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 07:39 PM
DL sucks, that's why the "pros' arent going to DL, That's why they are "pros", they are commited to PL, not DL.
True story.
same thing in Star Legends... Possibly

birdmasta
05-23-2012, 11:12 PM
naw DL takes (to me) more skill than PL. ur moves depend on charging. sometimes without charging strong combos will not work. this requires u to have fast and knowledgable brain. :) in PL u press buttons... anyways keaton u play lvl 17 pvp (no skill at all lmfao)