PDA

View Full Version : Warriors of Mayhem coming to the Dark Side soon

starfletcher
05-21-2012, 12:23 PM
The DL WOM bets to be out in 2013 as the PL guild WOM is still getting more members. Pm me for Info on the guild Community. - Master
Warriors of Mayhem a large group from the side of Pocket Legends will soon move to the Dark Side.
The Power of the Guild will become the Power of Dark Legends

Rules (Changed from the PL guild still online)
1: No begging
2: Respect Gm and any Officers (but also the Members too, as they are the power of Wom)
3: Do not set a meeting unless you are from an officer to a high Master
4: Do not Scam or Spam as we have a Problem with that at the moment
5: Do not use bad Language this is a fun Group

The Guild in PL will still stay there and always as the Dark Legends guild will stay with the wom community
I hope to see you soon...
*As the owl sings*
Flies away:angel:
The Guild will be an End guild, by the time it reaches Dark legends the community will grow. The rules above are as planned and when dark legends wom guild is out known as "Dark Warriors of Mayhem" i shall have a word with the Officers and when it moves on all the officers on probation will move to being a real Officer.
The officers that will be in Dark Legends will be mostly low levels as i will be setting them a space in the guild from there Pocket Legends account on Dark Legends. The DL guild of WOM will be sorted around the same date as our little competition we are making this is still time to join before we bite your neck till blood falls out.
The Guild will be sorted into 2 Master Characters. Everyone with a place in the guild (meaning the Master will know to invite them) i will assure you, you will join online or not one of the Recruiters will know on this and invite anyone they feel comfortable with.
Dark Legends recruiters wont seen the same as PL they will Recruit the best but if you would like to join just ask and we will feel free.
If this works up maybe looking around Star Legends i should ask an officer to start an Star Legends wom but i will be the High Master but they will moderate the guild and i will look after the other 2.
The PL WOM goes around picking up new members from random noob or not this guild will accept anyone not bothered we just want to help the best.
Thanks, Master of WOM community.

starfletcher
05-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Im going to have to say WOM is not ready yet for DL, if it ever comes out in DL maybe in the early 2013

wvhills
05-22-2012, 01:33 PM
i look forward to rushing ur guild often. prepare for war.

starfletcher
05-23-2012, 11:15 AM
i look forward to rushing ur guild often. prepare for war. Robert this will be soon i will add you on PL and if were really going to as ive said ill Pm you,