PDA

View Full Version : evg camera angle system

corruptbr19
07-05-2021, 04:35 PM
until a while ago it wasn't a problem but after 20 minutes going in and out of the map to find a good one it became one.

Can someone explain to me if it's a bug or not?

Enviado de meu M2006C3LI usando o Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
07-05-2021, 04:45 PM
We have been along this for a large amount of threads. Random camera angles have been invented to prevent macro user to macro in maps. I don't know how you want to macro evg but well there must be a reason.

Xtremez
07-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Yep the devs might have just placed this system for all maps to totally discourage macros and botting, regardless whether or not the map could actually be really and viably botted - such as the case of evg. I mean playing it regularly is difficult enough due to many variances and it's the hardest endgame map around so there's the discouragement already there for those who would still attempt to do macros... Maybe making the good angle fixed only for evg is cool enough...

trueido
07-06-2021, 02:13 PM
We have been along this for a large amount of threads. Random camera angles have been invented to prevent macro user to macro in maps. I don't know how you want to macro evg but well there must be a reason.

yes its good for macro users but he is right about the engle in evg. 90% of the maps in evg are crooked af, very hard to play especialy if you are a war. for me a crooked map cause a headache and also I don't realy think its possible to macro in evg its to hard.

but if you think it is possible you know they can just open the map camera lock at like idk wave 10 so we can ajust it as we like.

KarTik1
07-08-2021, 01:22 PM
Yes idk much what you guys talikng about macro or what it is but its really anoying to tank at diff angle each and every time remap.
Its better to give 10sec time after entring the circle to set camera angle to our choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk