View Full Version : Techno Email - Pocket Legends Lead Designer?!

Techno Email
05-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Surprise - it is true!! This is your pal, Techno Email, a.k.a. the fearless design lead of Pocket Legends. :tranquillity: I had so much fun with you guys in game over Mother's Day, and this Memorial Day weekend is going to be a blast. You guys are a really awesome community and we want you to know it, so we'll see you in Pocket Legends for some crazy fun this Memorial Day weekend!! Thank you so much for welcoming me into the community. Here's a little info about me for those who are interested:

On the weekends, I spend countless hours playing Legends games and brainstorming fun ideas for Pocket Legends. To get a picture of what that's like, imagine a mad-scientist in some kind of Pocket Legends fun-lab... that's pretty much me. :livid: I also play Chess like Bobby Fischer, watch nerdy movies, bake vegan treats, learn piano, and teach yoga. BUT, I spend most of my days designing the much-anticipated Humania release for Pocket Legends!

HUMANIA IS COMING and Sam Hayne has all the latest news and sweet contests that give you a chance to have your very own ideas in Humania. Check out the contest for Humanian Intelligence (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56828-INT-Submission-Thread-Design-Humanian-Legendary-Weapons-Contest-INTELLIGENCE), Dexterity (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56830-DEX-Submission-Thread-Design-Humanian-Legendary-Weapons-Contest-DEXTERITY) or Strength (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56829-STR-Submission-Thread-Design-Humanian-Legendary-Weapons-Contest-STRENGTH) weapons NOW!! Get ready for more surprises and updates friends, and I look forward to playing with all of you soon.

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 04:49 PM
I look up to you.

I dream of getting your job.

Kixxler
05-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Are you still handing out antennae this weekend?

dugantale
05-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Agreed/\

Edit:dang waazzz ninjad

octavos
05-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Hola and thz for news :3

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I want buttons. I was too stupid to not get one of dur

Popular
05-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi :)

PL_Keaton96
05-21-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks Bro! Try to find me Memorial Day weekend! My name is Almigtyman! Love finding Devs ingame. Makes me feel special when they give you a greeting lol.

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 05:47 PM

Swampy
05-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I saw you ingame and your awesome techno!!!!

ExperimentNebulaCore
05-21-2012, 06:10 PM

Yep, technoemail gave out fiery and blue attanaes this,one night. Was fun and awsome

Bilaxman
05-21-2012, 06:26 PM

Bonjour ;)

I super excited to see the memorial day stuff! :D

25thninja
05-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey Techno Email, nifty name btw, my friend and i (mainly my friend's idea, Archerridjnd) have been discussing this design, and neither of us are exactly...umm...artistically gifted, so do you think you could do some designs for a completely underwater theme, with seashell sheilds, tentacle staffs, sharkskin armor, etc. and the big boss behemoth, with a deep underwater theme, and i guess you know what i mean. If you could sketch this and post pictures on here it would mean alot to my friend and i, if not, that is fine as well.

NECROREAPER
05-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Don't pass out the fiery antennae. Please.

Welcome

Lowlyspy
05-21-2012, 06:44 PM

Welcome
Yes, one of the few sacred antenna left. Don't.

Roc
05-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Baking vegan treats? Have any yummy recipes for us? :biggrin: I'm always looking for good recipes so that when my vegan friends visit I have something good for them XD

~A~
05-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Ive seen u but never known who you were

NECROREAPER
05-21-2012, 07:30 PM

He was already passing em out

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Bonjour ;)
今日は :)

Techno Email
05-21-2012, 07:40 PM

Oh noes! Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. ;)

Techno Email
05-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Baking vegan treats? Have any yummy recipes for us? :biggrin: I'm always looking for good recipes so that when my vegan friends visit I have something good for them XD

I do indeed! This one is my fav. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36281-Mmm-Cupcakes!&p=409623&viewfull=1#post409623) :)

Techno Email
05-21-2012, 07:46 PM
It sounds like you guys have some cool ideas! I like seashell shield idea especially. Even if you don't like your drawing, I bet other people would love to see your ideas submitted to the weapon contest. I would! :)

DexGOD
05-21-2012, 07:47 PM

Welcome

Why? Because you have one yet many others don't?

Elyseon
05-21-2012, 07:51 PM

Welcome

Probably because it was a reward item for an accomplishment bigger than using the wave emote

Techno Email
05-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Bonjour ;)

I super excited to see the memorial day stuff! :D

Salut! It will be a really good time. We have some really exciting stuff planned! Keep your eyes out for an update very soon! :)

NECROREAPER
05-21-2012, 08:03 PM

I don't really care that I have one since, as you know, the only thing I use is my pumpkin.

It's for all those who tried hard during the contest and received it as their prize and like to feel special and appreciated for their hardwork, not some self implied elitism

Elyseon
05-21-2012, 08:24 PM

I don't really care that I have one since, as you know, the only thing I use is my pumpkin.

It's for all those who tried hard during the contest and received it as their prize and like to feel special and appreciated for their hardwork, not some self implied elitism

If you use dance emote rather than wave, u get the 2010 pumpkin helm instead of antennas
;D

NECROREAPER
05-21-2012, 09:35 PM
If you use dance emote rather than wave, u get the 2010 pumpkin helm instead of antennas
;D

._.

D:

Swimmingstar
05-21-2012, 09:43 PM

Welcome

Agreed, I had to do a lot more than wave to get it. It doesn't seem fair that a bunch of others that didn't take their time entering the fiery weapons of doom contest can just wave and get it. I think if these antennas were to be handed out, it would be better as a contest prize for entering, winning, running up, etc.

Elyseon
05-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Or...

They can make more antennas!!!!!!
>8D
:banana:

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 10:08 PM

Or...

They can make more antennas!!!!!!
>8D
:banana:
I choose this one

Livemau
05-21-2012, 10:09 PM
o.X this is a pirate with an eyepatch
hoped you enjoyed

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 10:41 PM
o.X this is a pirate with an eyepatch
hoped you enjoyed
thanks.

Appleisaac
05-22-2012, 05:53 AM

Welcome
Too late... I was wondering where all those crappy twinks got them from...

Register
05-22-2012, 06:29 AM
Fiery antenna were given out?....I got that for entering a contest, it was the only antenna I actually liked, not to mention I enjoyed telling people what is was for when they asked me...I had it as a quickchat slot. Can someone please tell me why old antenna are being given out anyways? To make new players feel special? It angers many people who got the antenna the first time they were handed out.

Seriously, this happens every time a new antenna is first given out for the second time. Many people get mad. You'd think the devs would figure something out to calm people down.

If I hadn't made it clear yet, I'm disappointed in how the antenna system is being run. Antennas made the older PL players feel special. They have something that could only be obtained long ago...Until devs give them out to new players that have no sentimental value for them whatsoever. Until now, this second giving out of antennas hasn't affected me.

Please tell me somebody, why are antennas given out a second time?

Chasing a dev is easy. Staying with PL even when there were times you were unhappy is not.

25thninja
05-22-2012, 06:47 AM
It sounds like you guys have some cool ideas! I like seashell shield idea especially. Even if you don't like your drawing, I bet other people would love to see your ideas submitted to the weapon contest. I would! :)

Well it wasnt exactly that, see my friend one time just let everything he had been thinking out about the underwater theme, i will try to draw it but i was wondering if you could draw it since neither of us are good drawers.

Silverpegasus
05-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Hi Techo Email! So nice to hear a new designer recruited especially for Humania! yeahhh it better be awesome :) Any chance you liked Techno music too lol. I missed the antennas... again :('

Coke
05-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Surprise - it is true!! This is your pal, Techno Email, a.k.a. the fearless design lead of Pocket Legends. :tranquillity: I had so much fun with you guys in game over Mother's Day, and this Memorial Day weekend is going to be a blast. You guys are a really awesome community and we want you to know it, so we'll see you in Pocket Legends for some crazy fun this Memorial Day weekend!! Thank you so much for welcoming me into the community. Here's a little info about me for those who are interested:

On the weekends, I spend countless hours playing Legends games and brainstorming fun ideas for Pocket Legends. To get a picture of what that's like, imagine a mad-scientist in some kind of Pocket Legends fun-lab... that's pretty much me. :livid: I also play Chess like Bobby Fischer, watch nerdy movies, bake vegan treats, learn piano, and teach yoga. BUT, I spend most of my days designing the much-anticipated Humania release for Pocket Legends!

HUMANIA IS COMING and Sam Hayne has all the latest news and sweet contests that give you a chance to have your very own ideas in Humania. Check out the contest for Humanian Intelligence (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56828-INT-Submission-Thread-Design-Humanian-Legendary-Weapons-Contest-INTELLIGENCE), Dexterity (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56830-DEX-Submission-Thread-Design-Humanian-Legendary-Weapons-Contest-DEXTERITY) or Strength (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56829-STR-Submission-Thread-Design-Humanian-Legendary-Weapons-Contest-STRENGTH) weapons NOW!! Get ready for more surprises and updates friends, and I look forward to playing with all of you soon.

It was fun on the Mother's day weekend hanging out with you! Hope to see you again on Memorial day weekend! ;)

NECROREAPER
05-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Fiery antenna were given out?....I got that for entering a contest, it was the only antenna I actually liked, not to mention I enjoyed telling people what is was for when they asked me...I had it as a quickchat slot. Can someone please tell me why old antenna are being given out anyways? To make new players feel special? It angers many people who got the antenna the first time they were handed out.

Seriously, this happens every time a new antenna is first given out for the second time. Many people get mad. You'd think the devs would figure something out to calm people down.

If I hadn't made it clear yet, I'm disappointed in how the antenna system is being run. Antennas made the older PL players feel special. They have something that could only be obtained long ago...Until devs give them out to new players that have no sentimental value for them whatsoever. Until now, this second giving out of antennas hasn't affected me.

Please tell me somebody, why are antennas given out a second time?

Chasing a dev is easy. Staying with PL even when there were times you were unhappy is not.

It was just because.

Honestly for the antennae, I wouldn't really mind if they were used as another prize for you know, so etching that you actually need to work for rather than just waving.

Swimmingstar
05-22-2012, 07:30 AM
It was just because.

Honestly for the antennae, I wouldn't really mind if they were used as another prize for you know, so etching that you actually need to work for rather than just waving.

Yeah, at least have to do something more to earn it.

JaytB
05-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi techno! Love your enthusiasm :D

Ow, and for all the ones yelling out about the fire antenna's, you do realize they were also sold as dotd right?

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi techno! Love your enthusiasm :D

Ow, and for all the ones yelling out about the fire antenna's, you do realize they were also sold as dotd right?
Lol yeah I remember that. In my opinion ($_$ ) I really dont care (T.T ) if antennae being passed out. :O I want the remaining collection. I think I need white though. And purple of course (^.^ ).

dudetus
05-22-2012, 01:22 PM
HUMANIA

Yes, I am kinda like waiting for it anxiously.

Snakespeare
05-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi Techno! Well, you sound super. I'll be the vegetablarian AoA tester of any and all vegan treats, thanks. I may need to sample a few times, just to be sure. I also love music and do my Surya Namaskar every morning to stay young.

Chickenrunnn
05-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Hello Techno :D

So nice to meet you on forums ^^! Those fun moments with you all in Forest haven towns for Mother's Day were so nice :D!
When will there be a new week end where you come online and have fun with us all? :D?!

Welcome again on forums ! And cya ! :D http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gif

25thninja
05-22-2012, 03:33 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gif

OMG how did you do that i must know

25thninja
05-22-2012, 03:37 PM
O, i see, can i use that for my signature please, i will thank you in it if you allow it.

Chickenrunnn
05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
O, i see, can i use that for my signature please, i will thank you in it if you allow it.

If you thank all my posts from the start..... xD joke lol ^^.. Yes you can (no need to thank^^) but you say in ur sig "copyright Chickenrunnn" lol xD

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gif

mejslll
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM
bro do you self a favor and start eating meat!!! any ways ty for you hard work keep it up!

25thninja
05-22-2012, 04:48 PM

Ok, this i just sketched up today, and this is, again, Archerridjnd's ideas (with a few tweaks), other than the sword, which sorta sucks anyway.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/cfefc499.jpg

Windwaiker
05-22-2012, 04:58 PM
I thought the weapons contest was over and everyone is waiting for judging"

Xionskull
05-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Yo!!!!! What up?! Hey I'm Xionskull, call me X or X-man... Whatever lol. Nice to meet you! I read that you are learning piano, I play, don't quit.

modredd
05-22-2012, 06:16 PM
I just wish we could get a ballpark timeframe on when this update is going to come out

25thninja
05-22-2012, 08:04 PM
If you thank all my posts from the start..... xD joke lol ^^.. Yes you can (no need to thank^^) but you say in ur sig "copyright Chickenrunnn" lol xD

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gif

O nvr mind, its not working, so i'll just leev it like this, thx anyway tho! :)

25thninja
05-22-2012, 08:05 PM

Yes, the conversation started on the first page.

DexGOD
05-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Probably because it was a reward item for an accomplishment bigger than using the wave emote

Read this:

How do you get Antenna?

There are a couple ways you can obtain Antenna.

Wave to Developers in Game: The Spacetime Studios Development Team can be found in game from time to time. You can recognize them because the name over their head is red. Only members of the Development Team can have a red name. Usually, if you wave at them, you will be granted a pair of Antenna. These Antenna are not tradeable to other characters, so they are yours to keep. There is no guarantee that you will ever bump into one of the Devs in game, it’s just a special thank you should you see us out and about.

Contests: We regularly grant Antenna as contest rewards. It's up to the specific contest for what is included.

Deal of the Day: We have made some of the available Antenna available via the Deal of the Day. More information about the Deal of the Day functionality (that as of this writing is available in the Android client of Pocket Legends) can be found at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33512-Clarification-on-the-Deal-of-the-Day

I think it is very clear that waving was always one of the other ways to get an antenna. It was never distinctly a competition for a certain one.

We know that people like to collect things. It’s possible that we will make all Antenna available in the future for collectors to obtain. However, right now we would ask that you please do not write us asking for specific Antenna. Thanks!

This sums it up. This is fiery antennas becoming available. I see no reason to complain now since this was posted almost a year ago.

Otukura
05-22-2012, 11:15 PM

Did you like use google translate? Lol. That's not good day, hello, or anything like that. Means "Today", and today doesn't make sense there.

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Did you like use google translate? Lol. That's not good day, hello, or anything like that. Means "Today", and today doesn't make sense there.
When you use it in another way it means good day, but it's written as today. The thing is google translate doesn't show all the other meanings. When you say it. It says konnichiwa

Swimmingstar
05-23-2012, 02:53 PM

Pwned Phoenix!

When you use it in another way it means good day, but it's written as today. The thing is google translate doesn't show all the other meanings. When you say it. It says konnichiwa

Pwned Otukura! And sadly me...

Bebsi
05-23-2012, 05:29 PM
bro do you self a favor and start eating meat!!! any ways ty for you hard work keep it up!

Just what I wanted to say. Bear in game and real life :)

Bebsi
05-23-2012, 05:32 PM

They add another contest so they can buy time.
Maybe this is due to the release of their next game (arcane legends)?

Nick41324
05-24-2012, 11:39 AM

Welcome
THATS WHY ive been seeing noobs wearing them :-(

Techno Email
05-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Hello Techno :D

So nice to meet you on forums ^^! Those fun moments with you all in Forest haven towns for Mother's Day were so nice :D!
When will there be a new week end where you come online and have fun with us all? :D?!

Welcome again on forums ! And cya ! :D http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gif

Yeah! I'll be in again today and this weekend to say hi, Chickenrunnn. :) We have lots of awesomeness going on this weekend. I'll see you in game!! :D

n00b13st
05-25-2012, 02:11 PM

LOL - you say that because you have it. Sharing is caring! :vP:

n00b13st
05-25-2012, 02:13 PM

Hey, vegan is the way to go!

icemando
05-25-2012, 04:58 PM

great to see u :)

Twinrova
05-26-2012, 01:30 PM
When are they going to do fire/ice antennae...

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Pwned Phoenix!

Pwned Otukura! And sadly me...
You used google translate? :3

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 02:03 PM
You know... Always wanted to see an ice, bone, darkness, and a rainbow antenna. Those antennae In my opinion would be nice.

Skeletonlord
05-27-2012, 12:13 PM

Fiery antenna is in game at the moment, ice antenna hasn't been implemented yet.

Chickenrunnn
05-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah! I'll be in again today and this weekend to say hi, Chickenrunnn. :) We have lots of awesomeness going on this weekend. I'll see you in game!! :D

Cool ! :D I'm looking foreword to seeing you again :D!! http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gif

Twinrova
05-28-2012, 12:53 AM

Fiery antenna is in game at the moment, ice antenna hasn't been implemented yet.

I meant like half and half. Half Fiery an half Icy, and make it have like flame and snow spewing out of it. That would make my day! :')

But I doubt it will ever happen... -.-'

Rauekat
05-29-2012, 09:21 AM
i saw u in game love my coal antennas! :)

Fenrir
06-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Hello Techno Mail, nice to meet you :tyrannosaurus:
ya so awesome Dev :)

BoomBox
06-02-2012, 01:54 AM
I wanna see you in game! Its one of my goals on pl

Coke
06-02-2012, 04:56 AM
don't pass out the fiery antennae. Please.

Welcome

lol! :D

Esoul
06-03-2012, 07:15 AM
I wanna see you in game! Its one of my goals on pl

Me too :)