PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Return of the Swamp Temple Challenge!

Cinco
07-06-2021, 11:01 AM
Face the Reptus Legion once again!

Accept the Swamp Temple Challenge and send the evil Reptus and their terrifying Temple Priests back to the swamp!

Go through the Energy portal in Festerfang Outpost (Solo or with a class-balanced 3-Legend Party) and step into the ring to start the challenge.
Defeat waves of Reptus before the :60 second 'wave' timer expires. Earn leaderboard points for defeating monsters. Earn bonus points for clearing enemy waves quickly!
Collect Temple Tokens to purchase recipes for the Temple Raider's locked chest and the Massive Temple Raider's locked.

What's New

Twilight Bombs have been disabled in the Swamp Temple
Maximum group size allowed in the Swamp Temple has been lowered to three (3)
When playing with a group, teams will be required to have one player from each class (Rogue, Warrior, and Sorcerer)

Leaderboard Event
For this event there is one Group Leaderboard and a Solo Leaderboard for each class.

Top 10 'Group' LB Rewards:
+ Get the new <Polder Protectorate> title,
+ The "Temple Protectorate Tapestry" banner,

+ Three (3) "Temple Raider's Crates" (character-bound, free to open)

Top 10 'Solo' LB Rewards:
+ Get the new <Sanctuary Saint> title,
+ The "Witch Doctor Tapestry" banner,

+ Arcanite Sentinel's Egg Crate
+ The "Temple Raider's" Badge

Top 50 'Group':
+ Get the "The Mender Banner,"

+ Three (3) "Temple Raider's Crates."

Top 50 'Solo':
+ Get the "Temple Sorcerer Banner,"

Tokens, Recipes and Crafts:
+ Collect Swamp Temple event tokens to purchase a recipe from the Swamp Temple Event vendor that will let you craft a "Temple Raider's Locked Crate" from Locked Marshland Crates.
+ Craft the "Massive Temple Raider's Crate" from a combination of Locked Temple Raider and Locked Marshland Crates (with the appropriate recipe - also sold from the event vendor).

Crates and Contents:
+ The "Locked Temple Raider's Crate" offers a chance to loot level 76 Arcane weapons, artifacts, belts, pendants, and rings, along with a chance to pull Arcanite Sentinel's egg.

It also includes recipes for a number of Arcanite pets, up to 70,000 gold, and more!

+ The "Unlocked Temple Raider's Crate" offers a chance to loot all the same items available in the "Temple Raider's'" locked - but for free and only for appropriate leaderboard ranks (see above).
+ The "Massive Temple Raider's Locked" offers three pulls on the aforementioned crate contents.
+ A limited quantity of "Massive Temple Raider's Locked Crates" will be available in the Store during the event.

Event Boss Loot:
Swamp Temple bosses have a chance to drop:
+ Level 76 Legendary Gear
+ Level 76 Death Engine Weapons
+ Level 76 Arcane Artifacts
+ Locked Marshland Crate
+ Temple Raider's Locked Crate
+ Massive Temple Raider's Locked Crate
+ Arcanite Sentinel's Egg
+ Temple Raider's Vanity Set that grants a special aura when both Helmet and Armor are equipped.

Limited Time Sales:
+ A limited number of Massive Temple Raider's Locked Crates will be available in the store for the duration of the event.
+ This weekend only, 7/10-7/11 you can purchase the Temple Raider's Aura to wear without needing the Temple Raider's vanity set (above).

Event Timing:
+ The event begins on Thursday, July 8th at 1:30pm Central time and will run for 2 weeks, ending at 1:30pm on July 22nd (3 day cooldown).

Lookupnabs
07-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Firssttttt op work cinco

Reydehielo
07-07-2021, 01:15 PM
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

snakeeyes
07-07-2021, 01:18 PM
Nice balance is coming...

Fearrr
07-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Temple Raider's Vanity Set looks nice. Was hoping we would see some new Banner Design's though. Thx for Event.

coffee
07-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Will mire set work in the event zone please?

trueido
07-07-2021, 01:27 PM
I expected a full vanity for top solo players just like in dragkin, oh well :/

flashio
07-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Big thumb up for the changes made on group runs and the comeback of purple titles for top 10.
Was expecting a new design for the top 10 banners, at least the group banner color mix looks good.
The poseidon/deepsea/jungle set recolor looks pretty good.
Also expected some kind of aura or set with aura or special effect like Easter backpack have (saw in suggestions and feedback section) for top 10,maybe a good change instead of death engine armor since almost everyone that places in top 10 solo will already have such armor.
Either way, excited for temple event.

Uereazagr
07-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Deathlyreaper
07-07-2021, 01:33 PM
Is this Arcanite Sentinel supposed to be the new "creepy crawly Arcanite Pet reward"? If so, can this pet get added as a prize for top 10 leaderboard? The preview on June 23rd suggested that there's a pet as a reward.

Deathlyreaper
07-07-2021, 01:36 PM
Big thumb up for the changes made on group runs and the comeback of purple titles for top 10.
Was expecting a new design for the top 10 banners, at least the group banner color mix looks good.
Also expected some kind of aura or set with aura or special effect like Easter backpack have (saw in suggestions and feedback section) for top 10,maybe a good change instead of death engine armor since almost everyone that places in top 10 solo will already have such armor.

Agree! I love the changes made to the event (truly, I appreciate it). However, having death engine armor as a reward for top 10 solo is kinda pointless because I'm sure that everyone who makes it in top 10 will already be using a death engine armor. Perhaps, having a vanity or the arcanite pet as previously hinted would be a great substitute

fidelth
07-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Recolor of poseidon looks decent.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Aburus
07-07-2021, 01:41 PM
Im happy for the class balance!

firebelt & crystalkiller
07-07-2021, 01:45 PM
welp... badly wanted to duo with another war but oh well..
and expected vanity set other than banners..
but great work.. love the badge a lot and the balance would make it much farer.

also top 50 group dosnt have rewards?

flashio
07-07-2021, 01:45 PM

Forgot to ask, are the contents in token vendor the lock recipes only? Or will there be any kind of bound vanity item, free open lock, currency Chest, etc.
Can we expect something for the second week of event? Boss image, new "crawling" pet (like obsidyas did), etc.

Andrewsingson
07-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Warrior exclusive vanity please

Inozuke
07-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Why do we want more mireguard set ??? It can not be seriously that they take time to think about what they are going to put in and in the end they choose that booty

hoks
07-07-2021, 01:50 PM
I see equality here,
Thanks

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Mynzz
07-07-2021, 01:53 PM
That's really Nice ^^ ! Thanks

Anehazaz
07-07-2021, 01:53 PM
I see you have listened to the feedback for this event which is encouraging. Just a tad disappointed that L71 mireguards still feature as a main boss drop. At the temple event in 2019 these items were considered as must have items ..yet 2 years on their appeal has diminished which makes it another event that is less desirable to farmers. If you added L76 arcanes it would be more appealing.

flashio
07-07-2021, 02:02 PM
welp... badly wanted to duo with another war but oh well..
and expected vanity set other than banners..
but great work.. love the badge a lot and the balance would make it much farer.

also top 50 group dosnt have rewards?

Rewards for top 50group are right above top 50 solo ;)

Repent
07-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Im confused as to why there are more drops it has been a trend to make events more “endgame” based requiring lvl 76 for goblin mother etc… but yet this event is dropping lvl 71 gears? Who actually needs these gears though? They are worth about 100k in auc and new players are told not to buy them anyways making the price drop more. I feel as though this event should drop “endgame” gears to make it a rewarding event for all players. Since engame gears are expensive if a new player gets lucky and happens to obtain something they can finally get enough gold to buy what they want not only satisfying them but the player who bought the gear as well (since awaken event is on rn everyone wants clean gears to awaken). I hope that this change is implemented as well as giving top 10 solo a vanity reward similar to dragkin temple or at least give the new “creepy crawly pet” that was mentioned before. Anyways I’m excited for this event and happy that it has become balanced! - Atoned

sanya
07-07-2021, 02:07 PM
I'd like to run with my spouce at this event, but we are playing same class and not pretending to get into lb...but it requires different classes playing in group and 2 rogues can't together :( Can you do something about it please?

Cinco
07-07-2021, 02:17 PM
Agree! I love the changes made to the event (truly, I appreciate it). However, having death engine armor as a reward for top 10 solo is kinda pointless because I'm sure that everyone who makes it in top 10 will already be using a death engine armor. Perhaps, having a vanity or the arcanite pet as previously hinted would be a great substitute

Seems reasonable.

The Arcane Armor reward has been replaced with Arcanite Sentinel's Egg Crate.

Cinco
07-07-2021, 02:18 PM
I see you have listened to the feedback for this event which is encouraging. Just a tad disappointed that L71 mireguards still feature as a main boss drop. At the temple event in 2019 these items were considered as must have items ..yet 2 years on their appeal has diminished which makes it another event that is less desirable to farmers. If you added L76 arcanes it would be more appealing.

That makes sense.

The Mireguard stuff has been replaced with Level 76 Artifacts and Death Engine weapons.

Nexior
07-07-2021, 02:47 PM
That makes sense.

The Mireguard stuff has been replaced with Level 76 Artifacts and Death Engine weapons.Can we boost that pet hb to 25% all stacking boosts bcs pet underpowered looks like for 71expansion no one gonna use him

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

mklucasjt
07-07-2021, 02:48 PM
will there be pve count in event for lvl 76 players, like tindirin event that was modified to count pve? :)

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

waflm
07-07-2021, 02:57 PM
The luck incresed chanse to get arcane items ?

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk

Sixtie
07-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Could we have images of the auras ?

Elixir
07-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Looking good, Thanks

Cinco
07-07-2021, 03:05 PM
Can we boost that pet hb to 25% all stacking boosts bcs pet underpowered looks like for 71expansion no one gonna use him

Seems fair. His AA + Passive combo (at max level) feel pretty OP when they reduce hit chance by upwards of 90% - but it stands to reason that his effects could stack and gain a few more points.

Cinco
07-07-2021, 03:06 PM
will there be pve count in event for lvl 76 players, like tindirin event that was modified to count pve? :)

Yes. Like the Dragkin Temple, the Swamp Temple will recognize kills for max-level Legends.

mklucasjt
07-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Yes. Like the Dragkin Temple, the Swamp Temple will recognize kills for max-level Legends.Does the boss appear on waves 5/10/15/20 and 25? is it only possible to drop something arcane on bosses?

Oakmaiden
07-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Dayum, Cinco granting wishes left n right today! What to ask for next? :p

MiruZetu
07-07-2021, 03:13 PM
Yes. Like the Dragkin Temple, the Swamp Temple will recognize kills for max-level Legends.

Thanks for adding new different stuff to makes this event grindable.. I hope marvel is as good as this one 😊

Cinco
07-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Could we have images of the auras ?

The Preview has been updated to include a screenshot of the Temple Raider's Aura (it's the last pic in the OP).

Pickname - Dougim
07-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Nice event ty!

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
07-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Would be nice if the colors in the top 10 were a little brighter. Looks like a washed out version of the original

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anehazaz
07-07-2021, 03:43 PM
That makes sense.

The Mireguard stuff has been replaced with Level 76 Artifacts and Death Engine weapons.
Thanks so much for listening!

WillieMakeit
07-07-2021, 03:43 PM
@Cinco

the word on the street is that the 30% and 25% luck elix doesnt work anymore on events. Please tell me they wrong and this is fake news.

capeo
07-07-2021, 03:49 PM
I would love to see 15% haste as happiness bonus. We have a ton of 5% options already and I've been waiting years for a better haste pet.

Deathlyreaper
07-07-2021, 03:57 PM
SHEEESSSHHH thanks for the replies and listening to the requests!!!! <3

Kakashis
07-07-2021, 04:33 PM
Is the rogues temple aura blue, or did it just happen to have some kind of buff?

Inozuke
07-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Is the rogues temple aura blue, or did it just happen to have some kind of buff?

Team blue in fester city xD

Prescribe
07-07-2021, 04:42 PM
Everything looks promising except for that aura. Looks small in comparison with the avatar. Would be nice to see the store-bought aura with a different effect than the set.

Tchrwitch
07-07-2021, 04:56 PM
Rog , Mage , War in Same Pt ! [emoji2956] Thats the thing i wanted to see [emoji16] Thank for this ! Good Update in this Event to be Balance.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

capeo
07-07-2021, 05:03 PM
Wow, now I have to get the pet thank you!

Kakashis
07-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Team blue in fester city xD

Oh dang, silly me! Then the green aura is super plain.

Encryptions
07-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Recolor of the same vanity banner though... can the pet be changed to have 15% haste, 20% damage reduction (stacking) 25% damage 60+ primary stats and 15% movenent speed (stacking)?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210708/938f4cb9f8f6188342acf3a65ac73e25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-07-2021, 07:57 PM
Ah didn't see pet updated, nice us warriors get a good pet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Crocodile
07-07-2021, 09:29 PM
I hope this pet is tested in both pvp and pve, I believe that players are tired with nerfing thing already.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

conat
07-07-2021, 11:04 PM
This looks awesome !!

Illegxl
07-07-2021, 11:35 PM
this is soo good! nice to see some balance.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

flashio
07-08-2021, 03:36 AM
Will we be able to run group as duo with different classes?
Or an option to select whether to do a lb run with the restrictions it implies 3player party 1 class each, or non lb run 1-4player party no class restrictions, it would be good for those who don't wanna worry about lb but want to run with friends farming for loots.
Thx in advance

Illegxl
07-08-2021, 03:40 AM
Will we be able to run group as duo with different classes?
Or an option to select whether to do a lb run with the restrictions it implies 3player party 1 class each, or non lb run 1-4player party no class restrictions, it would be good for those who don't wanna worry about lb but want to run with friends farming for loots.
Thx in advancerunning in groups without class restrictions will only result to warriors overpowering every map. I know you have an Idea how OP warrs are right now. This was done to balance out every class because from last swamp event, warrs are in demand unlike rogs.

flashio
07-08-2021, 03:52 AM
running in groups without class restrictions will only result to warriors overpowering every map. I know you have an Idea how OP warrs are right now. This was done to balance out every class because from last swamp event, warrs are in demand unlike rogs.

Please don't misunderstand my request and try to read again my post, ull see I'm not asking to run group lb without class restrictions.

Juki
07-08-2021, 04:03 AM
Banners size still good, but bad thing is that those banners are only recolored version from last swamp event, -1.

gilsooon
07-08-2021, 04:19 AM
veryy good!! +1

Dracaxx
07-08-2021, 04:36 AM
About leaderboard.Hey cinco,this is my first time writting on forum after played for 5 years.But we not gonna talk about that.I just want to suggest that a player's name can be appeared in leaderboard for group only once.Because an op player can run with 50 different team and got his name on lb for top 1-50(group) which i think is insane.Can u make this happen?At least this will gives us(decent player) a chance to be on lb.My mom gotta be proud if she see my name.Im sorry if my handwriting is bad.Thats all,thanks in an advance.

flashio
07-08-2021, 04:55 AM
running in groups without class restrictions will only result to warriors overpowering every map. I know you have an Idea how OP warrs are right now. This was done to balance out every class because from last swamp event, warrs are in demand unlike rogs.

About leaderboard.Hey cinco,this is my first time writting on forum after played for 5 years.But we not gonna talk about that.I just want to suggest that a player's name can be appeared in leaderboard for group only once.Because an op player can run with 50 different team and got his name on lb for top 1-50(group) which i think is insane.Can u make this happen?At least this will gives us(decent player) a chance to be on lb.My mom gotta be proud if she see my name.Im sorry if my handwriting is bad.Thats all,thanks in an advance.

So if a player alrdy has a spot in group lb s/he can't run with a different party?
What if that player wants to improve his/her score? If gets a better score the previous score disappear from lb? What would happen with the others players in the party?
I think group lb is fine the way it works rn, work for I and keep grinding, limiting a player's progress against his/her will just to give a chance to other players is not a good thing

flashio
07-08-2021, 04:57 AM
So if a player alrdy has a spot in group lb s/he can't run with a different party?
What if that player wants to improve his/her score? If gets a better score the previous score disappear from lb? What would happen with the others players in the party?
I think group lb is fine the way it works rn, work for I and keep grinding, limiting a player's progress against his/her will just to give a chance to other players is not a good thing

Didn't mean to quote @illegxl

Nexior
07-08-2021, 05:09 AM
Lets rock !! Thanks sts ;)

Senpaikazu24
07-08-2021, 05:43 AM

Accept the Swamp Temple Challenge and send the evil Reptus and their terrifying Temple Priests back to the swamp!

Go through the Energy portal in Festerfang Outpost (Solo or with a class-balanced 3-Legend Party) and step into the ring to start the challenge.
Defeat waves of Reptus before the :60 second 'wave' timer expires. Earn leaderboard points for defeating monsters. Earn bonus points for clearing enemy waves quickly!
Collect Temple Tokens to purchase recipes for the Temple Raider's locked chest and the Massive Temple Raider's locked.

What's New

When playing with a group, teams will be required to have one player from each class (Rogue, Warrior, and Sorcerer)

Leaderboard Event
For this event there is one Group Leaderboard and a Solo Leaderboard for each class.

Top 50 'Group':

Top 50 'Solo':

+ Collect Swamp Temple event tokens to purchase a recipe from the Swamp Temple Event vendor that will let you craft a "Temple Raider's Locked Crate" from Locked Marshland Crates.
+ Craft the "Massive Temple Raider's Crate" from a combination of Locked Temple Raider and Locked Marshland Crates (with the appropriate recipe - also sold from the event vendor).

Crates and Contents:
+ The "Locked Temple Raider's Crate" offers a chance to loot level 76 Arcane weapons, artifacts, belts, pendants, and rings, along with a chance to pull Arcanite Sentinel's egg.

It also includes recipes for a number of Arcanite pets, up to 70,000 gold, and more!

+ The "Unlocked Temple Raider's Crate" offers a chance to loot all the same items available in the "Temple Raider's'" locked - but for free and only for appropriate leaderboard ranks (see above).
+ The "Massive Temple Raider's Locked" offers three pulls on the aforementioned crate contents.
+ A limited quantity of "Massive Temple Raider's Locked Crates" will be available in the Store during the event.

Event Boss Loot:
+ Locked Marshland Crate
+ Temple Raider's Vanity Set that grants a special aura when both Helmet and Armor are equipped.

Limited Time Sales:
+ A limited number of Massive Temple Raider's Locked Crates will be available in the store for the duration of the event.
+ This weekend only, 7/10-7/11 you can purchase the Temple Raider's Aura to wear without needing the Temple Raider's vanity set (above).

Event Timing:
+ The event begins on Thursday, July 8th at 1:30pm Central time and will run for 2 weeks, ending at 1:30pm on July 22nd (3 day cooldown).Hopefully (Cinco) No needs any luck elixir just to be able to loot boss drops like arcane drops.[emoji3590][emoji847]

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

capeo
07-08-2021, 05:48 AM
Why do people need to complain about something to be happy. Tons of new events, new items, new vanities, new pets, new furniture, new content in general and expansion around the corner. But... the banner is the same as every other temple banner and people want to complain. They even agreed to everything reasonable that people asked for. Everything.....from class restrictions to auras. If I was sts you would be rerolling to lightning jewels for 6 months.

Drae12
07-08-2021, 06:19 AM
Vanities can only be looted on boss? Will it be on the crates too?

Killyxan
07-08-2021, 07:12 AM
Can we have lvl 76 arcane amulets or rings too? Well bosses won't drop them as much as far as I know last temple event not many looted heroic samael egg even tho many ppl played (it doesn't have to be like that just an opinion) but would be very helpful and useful too @cinco

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

coffee
07-08-2021, 08:16 AM
That makes sense.

Will mire guard set work in temple event @cinco? Thanks!

TheMadElf
07-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Can you make the blue aura for all classes not just rog pls

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

PatD
07-08-2021, 09:31 AM

There is no blue aura, this is blue team in Fester Outpost

Cinco
07-08-2021, 09:40 AM

Sorry for the confusion. I've updated the OP with a new screenshot of the Rogue that does not contain the Festerfang 'team' stuff.

Gigannte
07-08-2021, 10:29 AM
the vanities are fine, but they might as well cover the hands and legs of the rogue type a mage and remove the mage's ears! here's the tip, ty

TheMadElf
07-08-2021, 10:44 AM
Ty sorry for the confusion [emoji28]

KarTik1
07-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Can you replace artifacts with ammulet cause those are more rare and expension is about to come so i want to loot those ammulets xd thanx for the event everything is good only i like is ammulet over artifacts :).

Nawazxx
07-08-2021, 12:38 PM
If would be cool if its easy for all lvl and it should have token vendor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
07-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Can a top 25 get atleast a badge

hundurlee
07-08-2021, 07:13 PM
cinco can we get stashable energy?

Prescribe
07-09-2021, 06:58 AM
Is Gold Loot disabled in this event?

Nouts
07-09-2021, 09:24 AM
@Cinco any future thoughts for hardcores? or are we going to limit ourselves to badges and banners?
But an unplayable event... :/

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Yanderechann
07-09-2021, 09:46 AM
Hello I hope u can update random runs with no LB it's really hard to find team to wait in random to 3/3 In run.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

mystogenxx
07-10-2021, 04:49 AM
Hello I hope u can update random runs with no LB it's really hard to find team to wait in random to 3/3 In run.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

+1 i waited 30 mins yesterday for a mage to join and then had to leave wasting energy. Pls consider this, random party with no LB.

octavos
07-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Can the wisp be closer to my character, hes out there in the boonies.
Thx devs

Immortal_Blood
07-10-2021, 11:14 PM
I love the event, just played it for around 6 hours. Thank you for adding arcane gear to the loot table. Gonna play the event for around 10 hours after sending this reply. The arcane is mine. Bwwuahahah ; >

Immortal_Blood
07-10-2021, 11:24 PM
additional: peep the signature. hahah! :;D

BUT na For Real; nice touch with the 100 token chests that have plat in them . . .

Jiubara
07-12-2021, 12:27 AM

What's New

Leaderboard Event

Top 50 'Group':

Top 50 'Solo':

Crates and Contents:

Event Boss Loot:
+ Locked Marshland Crate

Limited Time Sales:

Event Timing:
+ The event begins on Thursday, July 8th at 1:30pm Central time and will run for 2 weeks, ending at 1:30pm on July 22nd (3 day cooldown).

@cinco why is every lv71 arcane, but ring in the 100 token crates, mind adding them? :)

Kalemlik
07-14-2021, 11:21 AM
nice eventttttttt

tailwarrior
07-14-2021, 01:43 PM
Went dc in solo and got 0 tokens ...there is no point to play if it is like that (was at 60th wave) and waste of energy and time

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Aoekill
07-15-2021, 02:47 AM
Can't play this event so much ping my ping is always 300-600

Sent from my ASUS_I003DD using Tapatalk

VDancho
07-15-2021, 08:38 PM
@Cinco can the top 10 arc sentinel be replaced with something better? Or at least add something like a precise jewel or plat as in goblin lb, since the egg is like 8-10m which is too low

Pulaxgang
07-18-2021, 03:28 AM
What’s the point in making the event level 65 + when the mobs are scaled to level 76? Cracko

dangibg
07-20-2021, 08:20 AM
@cinco arc sentinel 6m now, by the time event ends its gonna be 4m + 25/30 ppl who will sell it, top 10 rewards btw… can u rly add something to compensate