PDA

View Full Version : Meet Gibber, Lead Designer for Star Legends

Gibber
05-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi Star Legends! I’m Gibber and I am the designer heading up the new content for Star Legends. I’m a big sci-fi fan, a big gamer, and I’m really excited about some of the stuff we have in the works for Star Legends!

For Memorial Day we are going to be remembering some classic sci-fi movies with new vanity items. Some of the new vanities will be available to buy in the store, but some of them are only available as drops in the dungeons. Oh, Memorial Day weekend will also be a double XP weekend. The next event will be launched around the release of the movie Prometheus and it will have some fun gameplay in it. We will be posting more information on that so keep an eye out as it gets closer.

A little info about me!

Favorite Sci-Fi Books: The Thrawn Trilogy (Star Wars) is an all time favorite. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series is also very close to my heart. Snow Crash, it can be a tough read, but good stuff. The list really goes on and on.

Favorite Sci-Fi Movies: Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Dune, Serenity, and Tron.

Thanks and see you in space,
-Gibber

octavos
05-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Hello my friend, nice to meet you. I have been in SL since day one, we thank you for your time to comment and share a bit of insight about yourself.
Im sure many of us on the SL side cant wait for the update, because as yourself...we love Sci-Fi.

My Fav movies: Spaceballs, Star wars All of them, Star Trek Some of them

Books: Why read when you can play Sci-Fi games :p ...but comics are my life blood...where inspiration can be assimilated.

Commanderkeen
05-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Hi Gibber I'm Commanderkeen but just call me Keen. Can't wait to see these new vanities I'm really excited to see what yall came up with.

Popular
05-21-2012, 05:23 PM
:) YAY

Cahaun
05-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Spaceballs?!? There goes the planet...

Hey, Gibber! Thanks for introducing yourself. It's always nice to see new faces and I know you and the Star Legend community will be friends. :)

Thanks for the update news btw. I do hope a clone helmet is lurking in those vanities ;)

octavos
05-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Spaceballs?!? There goes the planet...
I wuv, that movie...let the schwartz be with you.

Hey, Gibber! Thanks for introducing yourself. It's always nice to see new faces and I know you and the Star Legend community will be friends. :)

Thanks for the update news btw. I do hope a clone helmet is lurking in those vanities ;)

It will be off set *Copyright* so it can be black helm with blue eyes O.O... since we love all the best Sci-Fi movies...lets get a variety of different ones like what you guys did with hero packs.

IMO...with puppy dog eyes O.O..........now that DL is out can we get errr, malee weapons that would just be jaw dropping

owaru
05-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Im ready im read :-D

Growwle
05-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi Star Legends! I’m Gibber and I am the designer heading up the new content for Star Legends. I’m a big sci-fi fan, a big gamer, and I’m really excited about some of the stuff we have in the works for Star Legends!

For Memorial Day we are going to be remembering some classic sci-fi movies with new vanity items. Some of the new vanities will be available to buy in the store, but some of them are only available as drops in the dungeons. Oh, Memorial Day weekend will also be a double XP weekend. The next event will be launched around the release of the movie Prometheus and it will have some fun gameplay in it. We will be posting more information on that so keep an eye out as it gets closer.

A little info about me!

Favorite Sci-Fi Books: The Thrawn Trilogy (Star Wars) is an all time favorite. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series is also very close to my heart. Snow Crash, it can be a tough read, but good stuff. The list really goes on and on.

Favorite Sci-Fi Movies: Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Dune, Serenity, and Tron.

-Gibber

Snow Crash was quite prophetic, the world really is going down that path.

Mitchturbo
05-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Nice to meet you and lol Welcome to the forums!
Hahaha wow I crack myself up!
For you to introduce yourself, I'm already your biggest fan!
Looking forward what you have to give us loyal fans!

Fyi Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy rocks!
Hope to see some Doctor Who stuff too, that's huge in Britain!

Well I'm mad Mitch, hope to see you in game like the rest of you gods :-)
*bows* I know your going to bring Star Legends back!

cjswogkstkdg
05-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Best sci-fi overall is star legends
duh duh duh

MYNISTA
05-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Nice to meet ya, I'm Mynista. Thx for introducing yourself and thx for the info! :)

Shaocalur
05-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Yo, I'm Shao. (I got bars :cool) Um, nice to meet you. I like pie. I barely use my main anymore so just call me Van or Vanished >.<

Rawrimafish
05-21-2012, 08:08 PM
sweet!!! new vanities!!!!

wait! new lvl cap? 0.0

Mitchturbo
05-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Here's a Present for you Sir!

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss205/mitchturbo/Gibber.jpg

XD

Question? Will we be getting Towel shield Vanities? :-)

akfury
05-21-2012, 10:16 PM
yay! looks like the fans have been heard nice to meet cibber :)

PianoWizzy
05-22-2012, 03:16 AM
*chants*

STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK

*coughs*

Hitchhiker's Guide is awesome too!

Legendslayers
05-22-2012, 03:32 AM
Nice to meet you Gibber. I'm looking forward to what you have to release!

flashbackflip
05-22-2012, 03:43 AM

-Gibber

Hi Gibber!

VERY nice to meet ya man! Thank you for starting the conversation between us)

Seems like you have solid sci-fi background and as soon as you put books prior to movies, I assume u r over 30, right? Lol

SW is uber and unmatched, and I'm with you about Hitchhiker's Guide series - I laughed my head off when I was reading them))

Never heard of Snow Crash, so I think I should have a look!

Other than those books I really like Gibson, Dick and Sterling (more like cyberpunk, but still sci-fi) also love american wrighters of 50s-90s like Clifford Saimak (not sure the spelling), Robert Heinlein, Paul Anderson, Robert Sheckley, Alfred Bester, Roger Zelazny and i LOVE one particular british guy called Eric Frank Russel. Sure i love russian fiction by Strugatzkie, Efremov, Kazantzev

One of the latest books that 'hit' me is 'The end of Rainbows' by Verner Vinge (also not sure the spelling of the author)...

Our movie faves are also similar: The Return Of The Jedi, Bladerunner, AI, Serenity, Lost In Space, Aliens 4.... I can go on ...

Favorite games r Bioforge (it's one of the first BioWare hits from 90s), C&C, Dune, Mass Effect 1&2, Deus Ex 1&3, KOtOR 1&2, Wing Commander (all series), Privateer 1&2, Elite and Galaxy On Fire

I was loving SL since I googled STS and learned that before PL you were working on a sci-fi title - I deleted PL and started to wait when u release 'The BlackStar' (it took about a year))

When SL got to iOS store - I was in

As soon as I was the guy who posted suggestion for you to appear at forums in all possible threads, I kinda feel responsibility for the dialogue with you

I promise not to overwhelm you with questions - I thought of a system to filter them - but we all really need to hear the answer to one main question: ARE YOU READY TO TALK WITH US ONCE A WEEK (or maybe another schedule will be more convenient)?

As soon as you answer this one, I'll start a thread for collecting and sorting out the questions

Thanx again, Gibber, for taking care about SL and got acquainted with us on forums!

Welcome to the fans family LOL

Seiyen
05-22-2012, 07:06 AM
Hello gibber nice to cya :):beer::):):)

Sent from my hand using tapatalk 2

Rittik
05-22-2012, 07:34 AM
Hey hey :)
Nice to meet u Gibb(Gonna call u that xD)
Its me Rittik ( u can call me Rik)
Hoping to meet u soon in Game and do a Good Handshake!

-Rik(Rittik)

Snakespeare
05-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi Gibber, great to meet you. I'm looking forward to play LOTS of Star Legends this weekend, hoping to get some nice vanities to drop. I can't wait to see what sort of classic sci-fi vanities you've come up with.

Thanks for introducing yourself here. I hope you'll be able to give us an update now and then on the progress of the next episodes in the Scorn Trilogy.

I see you're a Star Wars fan. I lean to Trek myself. Scotty's (James Doohan's) ashes went up to space this morning. When I was growing up Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. was a sci-fi writer. My taste ran to Heinlein, also. Lately I've been thrilled by the Star Trek novel trilogy, Destiny.

SL needs a kick start, or re-start. I hope we see that happen soon.

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series is also very close to my heart.
-Gibber
I<3 hitchhikers guide, see you. :o

Cephei
05-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Yay! Laser Sword Vanitys :DD

Slant
05-22-2012, 02:21 PM
please give us this >
http://i.imgur.com/Nl1CY.jpg

Cahaun
05-22-2012, 02:27 PM
I just knew Flash'd make a huge post for Gibber :p
I do hope we get to share ideas over the counter >_> Dark Helmet's ring or a Yogurt Doll

Xionskull
05-22-2012, 05:21 PM
*gives high-five*

"TRON! Yea!"

*flexes muscles*

*gives high-five*

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 05:42 PM
*gives high-five*

"TRON! Yea!"

*flexes muscles*

*gives high-five**looks with a lost expression* O.O

Mitchturbo
05-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Rofl LOL ^_^

flashbackflip
05-22-2012, 07:10 PM
I do hope we get to share ideas over the counter >_> Dark Helmet's ring or a Yogurt Doll

LMFAO!! yeah sure i did)) i wanna crowdsource as i love this game and see HUGE potential (esp. with spaceships) lol

dudes, just look at the mechanics used by other devs:

http://endless-space.amplitude-studios.com/Games2gether

http://endless-space.amplitude-studios.com/Progress

i really think it could be implemented

peace)

Cahaun
05-22-2012, 07:27 PM

LMFAO!! yeah sure i did)) i wanna crowdsource as i love this game and see HUGE potential (esp. with spaceships) lol

dudes, just look at the mechanics used by other devs:

http://endless-space.amplitude-studios.com/Games2gether

http://endless-space.amplitude-studios.com/Progress

i really think it could be implemented

peace)
Whoa there. It's actually really good. I never heard of Endless Space though.

flashbackflip
05-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Whoa there. It's actually really good. I never heard of Endless Space though.

check out the G2G system in action! http://forums.amplitude-studios.com/showthread.php?2635-Hero-Creation-Competition-the-Amoeba

also note that those dudes have achievements (and LEVEL UP) even for forums - and that's cool

here's the explanation on G2G system http://www.amplitude-studios.com/About-us2/G2G

P.S.

i also never heard of that game - got there by serendipity i guess))

TYRANTO
05-24-2012, 02:57 PM
hello gibber nice to meet u :)

Teddyache
05-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi Gibber! Thanks for the info but I hope you know that just whets our appetite for more info, especially Voleria 2 and 3!

I'm going to throw another book into the mix for the sake of discussion. Ender's Game is required reading for sci fi fans.

Urqui
05-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Hands down Gibber is the nicest dev I've ever seen!^______^

Dragonrider023
05-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Hello my friend, nice to meet you. I have been in SL since day one, we thank you for your time to comment and share a bit of insight about yourself.
Im sure many of us on the SL side cant wait for the update, because as yourself...we love Sci-Fi.

My Fav movies: Spaceballs, Star wars All of them, Star Trek Some of them

Books: Why read when you can play Sci-Fi games :p ...but comics are my life blood...where inspiration can be assimilated.

So TrUe?!

octavos
05-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Gibber, what happend to our patriotic vanity...PL got one. so ummm yea...thought I would bring this up

So TrUe?!
And Yes its True..I love the Trekey Visors thats in SL :p

KillaSkillz
05-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Ok, so one thing is certain. If I meet someone that says they are into sci-fi, and they mention Dune before I do, then they really like sci-fi as much as I do :D
You're ok in my book!

Iron Hand
05-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Hi gibb sorry i late to the party in saying hi... I am a big sci-fi person myself and look forward to new updates for sl including a new cap level (hint) :) the new vanities look cool would like to see a complete vanity outfit. ( a star wars stormtrooper outfit for commando would be awesome) cya ...

Fenrir
06-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Hello Gibber! nice to meet you :)

ArtStar
06-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Hey Gibb, nice to meet you! I'm really excited about you guys getting more involved like this, and I'd like to ask a few questions. First I'll tell you a little about myself. Star Legends is still my favorite game out of these Legendary games you guys make for us. Since I was late to PL, I was excited to be starting fresh in SL with the sci fi theme.(more my taste) and I really like the sci fi vans actually, and having them as drops like this is just awesome thanks. I've already been playing a bit more SL! I've been grinding for these awesome vans when I'm not grinding kills, lol but no luck yet. Sa'll good though, I couldn't help myself so I bought a couple xD Those jackets are my favorite, they look awesome with sunwalker pants. Blah but anyway. .

Sci-Fi books: I've only ever read one of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books, I don't usually read Sci-Fi books, ha ha but then again I'm not a hugee reader.

Favorite Sci-Fi movies: Who doesn't love Star Wars! My paps was a big Star Trek fan so I grew up watching that. I loved The Fifth Element, Starship Troopers, Serenity, and Wall-E :3

Soo my questions are pretty simple:

It has been six months now, can you give us any teasers or release any info on what we can expect from our future lvl cap? I love Voleria I truly do, it is perfect how the fastest way to get kills there is playing with your friends. I think ya'll were thinking about me when you came out with this cap a little xD Hyun and Me went crazy last cap, lolol with me getting over 250k kills from the Shipyard. Will the next cap be a killfest again, or will it be another Slouch-O/Voleria with tough armored enemies? Most of all, I want to know if you could gives a little info on when the next cap raise will be? I love the old levels, I do! lol I've done countless runs on each and every one of them, but I need new levels please D;

Thanks in advance for any info you can give, I'll sincerely appreciate anything you can give me :star:

Deathpunch
06-03-2012, 06:18 PM
What is the status of the veteran vanities? PL has had theirs for quite some time and SL is coming up on its first birthday. Any info would be appreciated.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

ArtStar
06-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Where is Gibber! lol Carapace answers questions in DL right away x]

octavos
06-07-2012, 03:11 PM
in a cave with the light off...Gibb we need info please.

StompArtist
06-07-2012, 03:24 PM

Gibber is hiding in his Carapace!

woah.

Mitchturbo
06-07-2012, 03:30 PM
I'd like to think that Gibber is too busy programing and designing Star Legends to keep poping onto the forums XD
I hope I'm right!

flashbackflip
06-07-2012, 03:43 PM
I'd like to think that Gibber is too busy programing and designing Star Legends to keep poping onto the forums XD
I hope I'm right!

Exactly what I'm hoping for!

But after he's done - I will stalk him and get all the answers!! Lmao

ArtStar
06-07-2012, 03:43 PM
I hope I'm right!

He wasn't too busy to write a long post saying he was going to be popping onto the forums to answer questions for us. x]

Lady_Pebbles
06-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Hellurr Gibber, nice to meet ya & welcome. I've been part of SL since the start & at first I didn't like it so I uninstalled and reinatalled later to start over again. Like you, Im a huge sci-fi fan (as well as horror fan) so I can appreciate the info & any answers you give us here whenever you have time.

That being said I got some questions of my own...

1.) | Level Cap | For a casual game, the grinding experience takes forever to reach the level cap. I've capped now about three times and each time it takes a really long time to get done (weeks). Especially when the cap was 36 and now with the cap being 41 it was slightly easier.
Will the next level cap make it a bit easier for us to grind our way to the level cap or will it be even harder (like the level 36 cap or harder)?
Will the amount of experience be about the same, less, or more than what we get in Voleria now?

2.) | Custom & Plat Equipment | Many of us enjoy using these items and would love to see more customization options such as the ability to adjust the stats on the items.
Will we have the ability to adjust the stats in these items in the future?
Is it possible to be able to use new credit & plat materials to cutomize these items in the future?
Will we ever have the option to customize the color of these items in the future as well?
Why haven't we had these options available to us before?

3.) | Minion System | I saw the DL Google Hangout video with Cinco and he had mentioned that eventually the "minion system" that will be introduced in DL in the next update might be used in SL.
Will a Daily Reward system be part of it?
If so, will we recieve some plat rewards besides vanities and credits?
How will the minion system work in SL as opposed to DL's minion system? i.e. in DL we will be able to send off our minions to do some work for us while we hit up the missions in maps to farm items or gold. SL has a different gameplay style so Im curious how it'll work in SL.
Will this system be available in this next update?

4.) | Achievements | Also in the video they mentioned they might add achievements to SL as well.
Will we have similar achievements to the ones in DL?
Will this feature be available in this next update?

5.) | Level Cap Vanity Items | For the last two caps we have received vanity items which is part if a set.
How many items are there to complete the set?
What will be the new ivanity item for this set in the update?
Will these items be removed from our inventories after we completed the set in the level cap update after 46? If so, why?

6.) | Guild VS Guild PvP | I had suggested in DL a GvG PvP system be aded included with Achievements, unlockable flags, maps, etc. In my DL Guild vs Guild PvP (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55227-Suggestion-Guild-vs-Guild-PvP-CtF) thread.
Would something like this be implemented in SL in the future?

Shaocalur
06-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Is it bad that I had to re-read the title to remember who Gibber was? >.< *Holds out an empty plate* More news please.

Cahaun
06-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Is it bad that I had to re-read the title to remember who Gibber was? >.< *Holds out an empty plate* More news please.
Maybe :p

StompArtist
06-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Did Gibber pull an Eli Holden?

*Zero*
06-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah its getting very frustrating to keep a positive outlook when we still have memorial day items in plat shop. Atleast a small amount of news would be awesome. We as a community are wanting are "Humania" we've had the same ole stuff for 6 long months.

Lady_Pebbles
06-08-2012, 03:44 PM
I posted a lot of questions... Seriously, Im hella curious and need to know if capping in the next update will be worth it or not. >__>

Shaocalur
06-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Lol

ArtStar
06-08-2012, 05:58 PM

Omg ily xD

Lady_Pebbles
06-08-2012, 11:48 PM
I can't believe I missed that... Lmao!

Deathpunch
06-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Well, gibber, judging by your 3 posts total you're not much of a forum person. Could you do the community a favor and get one of those interns that I'm sure you have around STS HQ and make them post some updates, or at least try to answer the questions the good community is posting here?

Btw, what happened to the Prometheus tie in update? Movie released yesterday, DL has had it for a week, at least. Unless it updated today, I'm not sure as I haven't been on, then I think you're behind schedule. I'm beginning to feel that this thread, just like I'm beginning to feel about SL in general, has been abandoned, or put on the back burner for other stuff. *shrugs*

Edit: spelling and punctuation errors
-----

Lady_Pebbles
06-09-2012, 07:20 PM
@Deathpunch: DL didn't get a Prometheus event. O.o

Deathpunch
06-09-2012, 07:21 PM

We got Prometheus vanities. Biomorph suit?

-----

ArtStar
06-09-2012, 07:50 PM

I'm pretty sure that wasn't related to the movie, but I could be wrong.

Lady_Pebbles
06-09-2012, 07:51 PM

-----
They didn't say that was for Prometheus. X.x Maybe they just want us to think it is but I doubt it. XD

Deathpunch
06-09-2012, 07:55 PM
They didn't say that was for Prometheus. X.x Maybe they just want us to think it is but I doubt it. XD

Then you must not be familiar with the "Aliens" movies and universe. The aliens are often referred to as biomorphs.

-----

ArtStar
06-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Then you must not be familiar with the "Aliens" movies and universe. The aliens are often referred to as biomorphs.

I'm not familiar with them at all lol. :P

Deathpunch
06-09-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm not familiar with them at all lol. :P

Lol, really? Well, if you decide to watch them, the first two are the best. Alien feels like survival horror style in space, and Aliens more an action horror. I like the second one better. 3 and 4 just ruined the whole feel of the series for me.

-----

Jugernugetx
06-09-2012, 08:14 PM
@ Deathpunch That was just the new bundle. Right people? 0.0

Lady_Pebbles
06-09-2012, 08:24 PM

-----
Actually I am very familiar with the movies. However like I said, there isn't a Prometheus event in DL. Just because its a Biomorph suit doesn't meant we are having an event right now lol.

Deathpunch
06-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Actually I am very familiar with the movies. However like I said, there isn't a Prometheus event in DL. Just because its a Biomorph suit doesn't meant we are having an event right now lol.

You are the only one to use the word "event". I said tie-in, which this clearly is. Just like the Avengers tie-in.

-----

Lady_Pebbles
06-09-2012, 08:36 PM

You are the only one to use the word "event". I said tie-in, which this clearly is. Just like the Avengers tie-in.

-----
Event, "tie-in", whatever. Point is if DL was getting more than just one & SL was getting one/two/more then they'll update us whenever they can or feel like it.

Something probably "came up" as they say. :) Seems to be the theme around SL & PL when it comes to promised updates. ;)

EDIT: Knock-off items are always a welcome anyway. XD

Deathpunch
06-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Event, "tie-in", whatever. Point is if DL was getting more than just one & SL was getting one/two/more then they'll update us whenever they can or feel like it.

Something probably "came up" as they say. :) Seems to be the theme around SL & PL when it comes to promised updates. ;)

EDIT: Knock-off items are always a welcome anyway. XD

Indeed, I'll always take more vanities. As for the updates, well, I'm about to write off all the money I've spent on STS games as a lesson learned and wash my hands of the whole deal. I would almost go as far to say people will be playing arcane legends before PL or SL sees a cap update.

-----

Esoul
06-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Hello Gibber :)
My favorite ScFi videos games SL and Phantasy star online :p

and nice to know you :)

ArtStar
06-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah it has been a long time since I've seen any of the Alien movies,
maybe I'll watch em on my pc soon lol I'm more familiar with the Predator movies.
I am pretty sure I'm gonna go check out Prometheus after seeing all the buzz.

*Zero*
06-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Gibber is a myth.
SL lvl cap is a myth.
Seriously a update of Scorn 2 or something would be great.

Holywater
06-10-2012, 09:14 AM
gibber the fibber

Holywater
06-10-2012, 09:15 AM
the giblet eater

Ihavenokills
06-10-2012, 11:01 PM
nice to meet ya mate. i'm sure youll enjoy the community here its great.

Flowman
06-13-2012, 05:26 AM
He hasn't even signed on in 2 weeks...

flashbackflip
06-13-2012, 05:59 AM
Gibber is a myth.

Lmfao!!

After the first week of silence i was thinking that way too..

Thought STS just posted random info on nonexistent person with funny name to ease us out :D

Then i met a dev in chat and asked if Gibber is real - he said 'yes' in a way that i trusted him))

*Zero*
06-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Lmfao!!

After the first week of silence i was thinking that way too..

Thought STS just posted random info on nonexistent person with funny name to ease us out :D

Then i met a dev in chat and asked if Gibber is real - he said 'yes' in a way that i trusted him))

Well maybe he will give a update to v2 and ease are minds.

octavos
06-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Well maybe he will give a update to v2 and ease are minds.

ive been asking for months, and made a thread...and No dev has said anything. Sam giving all the info to PL players.
eh, guess i'll stop posting on many matters...and i'll just wait as they happen.

Guess i'm a SyFy fanboy and wish for the best in SL...till then
see you in-game. :D

flashbackflip
06-13-2012, 11:18 AM
..and No dev has said anything. Sam giving all the info to PL players.

and THAT is exactly what makes me very upset..

The only way to get something from Sam is to make a huge drama on forums - and after a lousy screenshot of PL (!!!!) everybody starts to thank and praise him.... IS THIS NORMAL?

Lady_Pebbles
06-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Do we really need to start making our own tgreads to see if we get answers or something? :/

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Do we really need to start making our own tgreads to see if we get answers or something? :/

Lol no, let's just see how much we can make this thread grow before we get an answer from someone...

flashbackflip
06-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Lol no, let's just see how much we can make this thread grow before we get an answer from someone...

lol, Art))

personally, i'm waiting till sunday and then will make another huge drama )))

StompArtist
06-14-2012, 08:13 AM
You two SL players are sooo demanding, sheeesh.

OvigorothO
06-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Steven neglected child. and STS is the single mom. STS cant take care of its three babies at once. Right now sts is taking care of peter. Darren is ok for now. But steven is mad.

Samhayne
06-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks for your patience guys :) I'm planning to have an exclusive look at the coming Prometheus Event before the weekend and more info on the next level cap raise and Scorn Act II in the near future.

Mitchturbo
06-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Thanks for your patience guys :) I'm planning to have an exclusive look at the coming Prometheus Event before the weekend and more info on the next level cap raise and Scorn Act II in the near future.

I cant thank you enough Sam! Your always around to bring the moral back up! Thanks Bro, Can't wait!

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 11:31 AM

Nice. .

Gibber
06-14-2012, 12:40 PM
I want to double the sentiment from Samhayne, thanks for your patience!! I've been heads down on the Blackstar: Infested Deck event and some other upcoming content, so fear not. :)

octavos
06-14-2012, 12:42 PM
I want to double the sentiment from Samhayne, thanks for your patience!! I've been heads down on the Alien Infestation event and some other upcoming content, so fear not. :)

well hello there...*runns off and tells everyone that gibb is back*
ahhhh so hidden even eh

akfury
06-14-2012, 02:49 PM
I want to double the sentiment from Samhayne, thanks for your patience!! I've been heads down on the Blackstar: Infested Deck event and some other upcoming content, so fear not. :)

thanks for all your hard work just keep us updated

flashbackflip
06-14-2012, 03:02 PM

Woot woot you are not m.i.a. Lol!

That alone is great news!

Also - good sig - very contextual to the situation we have lmao

Ok. We won't panic. Waitin for ya to establish comm link with us

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 03:41 PM

Thank you very much for posting, it means a lot lol.
We SL'ers tend to lose faith.

Wolves
06-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Thank you very much for posting, it means a lot lol.
We SL'ers tend to lose faith.

Synical Legends

Xaphan Fox
06-14-2012, 06:17 PM

I work 65 hours a week, fly between 4 states, hike 5-10 miles daily, play DL and SL... and still manage to maintain a presence on the forums.
It takes a few minutes.
I understand being busy, and appreciate your work on a very stagnant game I love, but when there has been no new real content for half a year, a slightly more aggressive public relations/communication presence would be welcomed.
Throwing us a bone that doesn't have to be begged for would be awesome=P

woof

Deathpunch
06-14-2012, 06:30 PM
I work 65 hours a week, fly between 4 states, hike 5-10 miles daily, play DL and SL... and still manage to maintain a presence on the forums.
It takes a few minutes.
I understand being busy, and appreciate your work on a very stagnant game I love, but when there has been no new real content for half a year, a slightly more aggressive public relations/communication presence would be welcomed.

woof

To be specific, get the mobile app, gibber, and update while you're in the can.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 06:41 PM
It takes a few minutes.

woof

Thank you x] (I have no more thanks for today)

Ardon
06-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Yeah its not like these forums are bustling with life lol i doubt replying to questions will take hours.

Zolum
06-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Gib, u have heated the forums with this vanity talk. Everyone's excited!!! I'm Zolum, nice to meet u.

OvigorothO
06-19-2012, 07:44 AM
and THAT is exactly what makes me very upset..

The only way to get something from Sam is to make a huge drama on forums - and after a lousy screenshot of PL (!!!!) everybody starts to thank and praise him.... IS THIS NORMAL?

Dont hate on Sam

Deathpunch
06-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Dont hate on Sam

Why? Seems to me that flashbackflip is right. It's like pulling teeth to get any sort of info around here, and in case you hadn't noticed, people are positively starving for info after a 6 month drought of no proper updates.

-----

akfury
06-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Why? Seems to me that flashbackflip is right. It's like pulling teeth to get any sort of info around here, and in case you hadn't noticed, people are positively starving for info after a 6 month drought of no proper updates.

-----

exactly

Ardon
06-19-2012, 06:29 PM
Oh look Gibber!
And there he goes....

Looks like we can only get a response with drama

evilgenesis
07-01-2012, 08:25 PM
can u say anything on infected deck?

ArtStar
07-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Act 2 better be mind blowing. Lol

Jblazer
07-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Act 2 better be mind blowing. Lol
lol xD

Mitchturbo
07-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Lol wouldn't it he funny if they were the same levels again as vularia 1 ^_^
Nah, what I'm hoping is new add on lvls, like how they all currently got 5 lvls in each map, add another 5 to each but hardcore and for higher lvls ;-)

Dragonrider023
07-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Nah, what I'm hoping is new add on lvls, like how they all currently got 5 lvls in each map, add another 5 to each but hardcore and for higher lvls ;-)

Like boss spawn ( all bosses in one map )

*Zero*
07-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Lol I'm willing to bet its rehashed maps. But also maybe new ui achievement system hopefully charged attacks and awesome looking armor.

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Lol I'm willing to bet its rehashed maps. But also maybe new ui achievement system hopefully charged attacks and awesome looking armor.

I hope those things are put into the game too, but I dont want that to be what the update is about.
Lol I want more of the epic maps that STS is so good at making.
New maps, and new awesome looking armor is what I wanna see :D

octavos
07-02-2012, 11:30 AM
I hope those things are put into the game too, but I dont want that to be what the update is about.
Lol I want more of the epic maps that STS is so good at making.
New maps, and new awesome looking armor is what I wanna see :D

i just want to see something lol. but having similar stuff from DL and PL....like the promos. allies, new layouts, new stuff ect...this could be a test also to see if its successful.
I would love to see allies in SL...having an alien buddy do jobs for ya.

Deathpunch
07-02-2012, 11:55 AM
i just want to see something lol. but having similar stuff from DL and PL....like the promos. allies, new layouts, new stuff ect...this could be a test also to see if its successful.
I would love to see allies in SL...having an alien buddy do jobs for ya.

I agree. Some of the additions to the other games, DL in particular, would be neat. Allies, charged attacks, and passive buffs all sound good. Also, I would be a very happy camper if they fixed Protection and Force Field. Make them percentage buffs and do away with the damage limit on Force Field, or at least make it more realistic.

-----

jackhark
07-06-2012, 12:55 PM
When can we expect new lvls to come out. Lately i hava been hearing that devs have been testing them

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-12-2012, 04:57 AM
I wuv, that movie...let the schwartz be with you.

It will be off set *Copyright* so it can be black helm with blue eyes O.O... since we love all the best Sci-Fi movies...lets get a variety of different ones like what you guys did with hero packs.

IMO...with puppy dog eyes O.O..........now that DL is out can we get errr, malee weapons that would just be jaw dropping

It can be bypassed. instead of "storm trooper", it can be called "hurricane marcher" or something like that, but i doubt it'll happen.