PDA

View Full Version : Lag Spike WHY?

mike1298
05-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Well time to rage. Was working on my no death kill character when I get a lag Spike of death. It was server lag as my connection was perfectly fine. Anyone know if Sts can remove a death or no? Was only at 6kish kills on my 22 but starting over is a pain..

Zeus
05-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately, they do not offer that service. They actually denied it to many people! :(

I'm sorry, bro.

Just a friendly word of advice: Don't make a zero death character; you're only setting yourself up for dissapointment.

Swimmingstar
05-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Unfortunately, they do not offer that service. They actually denied it to many people! :(

I'm sorry, bro.

Just a friendly word of advice: Don't make a zero death character; you're only setting yourself up for dissapointment.

But it's a time filler if you have nothing to do in PL.

plmafiaboss
05-21-2012, 10:03 PM
The servers haven't been great lately tho

Piosidon
05-21-2012, 10:22 PM
1 kill still looks cool

The Flash
05-21-2012, 10:30 PM
1 kill still looks cool tell me about it i had to restart 3 time at lv20 with 7k kill because of 2 lagg and 1 crash. An 1 death is more horrible then 10 as if you have 1 death it show you failed at not dieing as apposed to 10 or more deaths means you're not trying not to die but your just good at not dieing lol.

Phoenixking
05-21-2012, 10:33 PM
tell me about it i had to restart 3 time at lv20 with 7k kill because of 2 lagg and 1 crash. An 1 death is more horrible then 10 as if you have 1 death it show you failed at not dieing as apposed to 10 or more deaths means you're not trying not to die but your just good at not dieing lol.
Or 1 is that a accident happen. But you won't give up? :O

Bebsi
05-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Well time to rage. Was working on my no death kill character when I get a lag Spike of death. It was server lag as my connection was perfectly fine. Anyone know if Sts can remove a death or no? Was only at 6kish kills on my 22 but starting over is a pain..

Stop whining. I died at lvl65 with over 40k+ kills, at lvl51 and at lvl 59 when If I remember correctly.
All due to ping spikes. If the spike lasts for over 10secs and u kill the app, it counts as death.
It happened to me over ten times already.
If the spike is less than 10secs and ur armor is good enough u might be lucky.

I did it as a time filler cause humania never comes out.
Good luck bro

Piosidon
05-21-2012, 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M
:)

Otukura
05-21-2012, 11:48 PM

^dw about him, dies constantly. Even when on a bear, thrashered, and on a double armor weekend!

The Flash
05-22-2012, 01:12 AM
tell me about it i had to restart 3 time at lv20 with 7k kill because of 2 lagg and 1 crash. An 1 death is more horrible then 10 as if you have 1 death it show you failed at not dieing as apposed to 10 or more deaths means you're not trying not to die but your just good at not dieing lol.
Or 1 is that a accident happen. But you won't give up? :O

Like your optimistic thinking but that sounds like being persisante and fail at same time lol. Tomato Tomáto right!
In reality its impossible to die under lv53 if you do the easy mobs and no quest ot bosses but lag and crashes keep us in check lol.

Bebsi
05-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Well, speaking of the devil...

My lvl65 toon 'ubetterhide' just died due to ping spike with over 20k+ kills.
I did the usual raging and thought I have nothing else to do beside sales so I might try again xD