PDA

View Full Version : Question About Reseting my Character!

DragonX5X
05-22-2012, 04:09 AM
Hey There DL Community,

i played DL first on Chrome because it wasnt released on IOS.

Back then i missed the Opportunity to buy the STARTER Bundle...

now at level 21 i regret it...and would like to buy it.

my problem is the 2sec Chance bundle doesnt include the AH slots and INV slots...

ok now to my Question...

if i delete my only Char (which would be sad cause i have good gear and 14k kills already...and Vanity Items)

- is my Money gone? (have 390k atm)
- can i transfer my Vanity Items?
- i know it sucks to play all over again,,, but i really want the Auction House Slots... because its Hilarious that u get 10slots within the Starter Bundle for 30plat and later only 1 AH Slot costs u 10plat EACH...

Would u recommened to restart? i really dont like the idea of deleting my lovely Char... but now i hate myself for not Purchase the Premium Starter Pack back in the day...

I need ur help guys... maybe some tips to my situation and if its even possible to only delete ur Char and not the whole money and Stash slots...

THX in Advance!

Also i already spend Plat for a respec skills... this is 1 think u NEED to do cause u forced to play the Tutorial and cant Disable the Auto Skills before the tutorial... i really hate that

Mrsberry
05-22-2012, 05:21 AM
If u delete your character you will lose everything.
You can not stash vanitys or gold that will be all lost.
It sucks only haveing one auction slot.
Best thing I can suggest is buying another character slot. You could use that extra character as a stash and also use the auction slot. Only problem is its 50 plat and you will need to trade your gold between trust worthy people too get it on too your main.
I would suggest not deleting your character thats too much work gone too waist.

Prestige
05-22-2012, 08:19 AM
I was stuck in the same situation. I had a friend transfer all my items and gold well just gold cause I sold the items. The only main problem with restarting is that you WILL NOT be able to gain back your promocode items (if they were already redeemed). I lost 11 of the promo code items due to restarting, but I'm glad I restarted because the 30 plat spent on the starter bundle was worth it.

On a side note: Level 21 should only take about week if you constantly do the missions and check up on them.

StompArtist
05-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Don't delete it!

Prestige
05-22-2012, 08:30 AM
But yeah you probably should of decided first whether or not to delete earlier when it was first released.

Rare
05-22-2012, 08:35 AM
You can also create a new character with a new email address and its free. Also saves a step when transferring money.

GrapeSquishee
05-22-2012, 08:37 AM
At this time I wouldn't recommend it. Make a suggestion to sts to drop the rate to buy a second acct (imo its a rip off @ 50plat). Sts said they are making changes sooo hopefuly this may be one. I restarted my char for the extra slots and have regretted it since. With ios coming aboard, the drop rates have gone down the crapper.

DragonX5X
05-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Thx for all Ur help

I made a decision and will keep my Character
I will live with the Fact to only have 1 AH Slot

I will keep enjoying this awesome Game and maybe sometimes they Add a Good and fair offer for more Slots.

But Thx really like the Community Here :-)