PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends - Coming Soon to Mobile and Desktop

Samhayne
05-22-2012, 07:33 AM
11158 (http://www.facebook.com/arcanelegends)

The newest addition to Spacetime Studios' mobile and desktop Legends franchise will deliver intense cross-platform, multiplayer combat with Arcane Legends. (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com) This new action RPG will be available for iOS, Android and Chrome in late fall, 2012.

Players will choose from three classes: powerful Warriors, devious Rogues or mysterious Sorcerers; each with their own set of abilities. Party members will be able to combine their abilities to unlock explosive combos for devastating effects. As players level, they choose to specialize in certain skills, allowing them to further customize characters to suit their play style.

The core of Arcane Legends is the groundbreaking combat system that will deliver the most fast-paced, action-oriented co-op and player-vs-player gameplay of any Legends title. Players will decide whether to use multiple quick attacks or take the time to charge up and land more destructive strikes. Determining when to utilize a fully charged "rage meter" that unleashes special high-powered attacks unique to each class will also be critical to success.

"With every Legends title we are focused on bringing something distinct to cross-platform gaming. With Arcane Legends we set out to create an action RPG with a clever and funny story, meaningful multiplayer gameplay and above all furious fast-paced tactical combat," said Gary Gattis, CEO, Spacetime Studios.

The previous Legends titles, fantasy Pocket Legends, sci-fi Star Legends and horror Dark Legends have been downloaded more than eight million times, making it the world’s most downloaded mobile MMO series and the world’s largest cross-platform mobile/desktop MMO franchise.

Stay up to date with Arcane Legends news on the web at www.ArcaneLegendsGame.com (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/arcanelegends).

dugantale
05-22-2012, 07:36 AM
Is it like PL, and will it cause the other games to die off?

But CONGRATZZ ;)

ArtStar
05-22-2012, 08:03 AM
Wow! lol I'm kinda excited already. x]
Grats to all your success!

Deathpunch
05-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Dang, STS, another one? Does this mean that DL is going to be put on the back burner like SL has been? Bumped to the rear by what looks like a repackaged PL. These quick releases are not doing you any favors. People want new content to the games they have established characters in, not a new game to start all over in. SMH... still, congrats on the upcoming release. Hope it works out for all involved.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

StompArtist
05-22-2012, 08:14 AM
Nice, can't wait to give it a shot!

dudetus
05-22-2012, 08:15 AM
OMIGODOMIGODomigod

Edit:

As players level, they choose to specialize in certain skills, allowing them to further customize characters to suit their play style.

Skill Trees much :love-struck:??

All in all, this seems to be sort of a leap towards traditional MMOs.

JaytB
05-22-2012, 08:20 AM
A part of me is super exited and is definitely looking forward to it. Another part of me hopes that your other games won't suffer in development.

Kaytar
05-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Omg already?! Whoa you guys are quick. Can't wait to see some teasers

octavos
05-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Wow, nice...just gald its not western legends lol. A cowboy, an indian and witchdoctor :p

Can we reserve now? Since it will be very soon by the sound of the announcement.

Lowlyspy
05-22-2012, 08:39 AM
It kind of sounds like DL with a PL theme :/

Staryknight
05-22-2012, 08:50 AM
I mean this in the nicest way possible but is this really the best idea? It sounds like there will be a lot of overlap between this and PL. I would hate to see a game with such a loyal fan base die due to competition from the same company.

You just released DL and it seems like your having difficulties supporting the 3 games you currently have. I hope that this new game will come with its own team of developers that won't need to draw on resources from the other games. I have no experience with game development but I am sure that there is a huge amount of work involved in developing and maintaining such great and complex games. I just hope your resources are growing appropriately.

Also as a side note if I seen an expansion to DL and a new game released before the SL expansion I am going to be very disappointed.

That being said, good luck with the new game. It does sound like fun. Hopefully as we learn more details it will be clearer how this is different from the previous legend titles and how sts plans on balancing four games.

RedRyder
05-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Here's a clear character pic I altered the original to get.

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/3af87ee1.jpg

Samhayne
05-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Dang, STS, another one? Does this mean that DL is going to be put on the back burner like SL has been? Bumped to the rear by what looks like a repackaged PL. These quick releases are not doing you any favors. People want new content to the games they have established characters in, not a new game to start all over in. SMH... still, congrats on the upcoming release. Hope it works out for all involved.

We're working hard to not only bring exciting new titles to market but to continue rolling out awesome content to our existing titles. Check out the latest posts by the Lead Designers for each title:

Star Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58498-Meet-Gibber-Lead-Designer-for-Star-Legends

Dark Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58508-Carapace-Dark-Legends-Lead!

Pocket Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58497-Techno-Email-Pocket-Legends-Lead-Designer-!

StompArtist
05-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Samhayne: Is Ninja'ing the CEO really a good career choice? LOL

Justg
05-22-2012, 09:03 AM

Lol we posted almost the EXACT same thing... I defer to Sam... this is his turf :D

JaytB
05-22-2012, 09:04 AM

Lol! Noticed that too, but comment got deleted faster than lightning strucks :D

Walkhardd
05-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Hmm..not sure if I should be excited, or worried. Congrats, nonetheless.

HunterSLAYER
05-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Hopefully this new addition wouldn't affect the dau(daily active users) of the other games....

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

xbabybugszx
05-22-2012, 09:11 AM
If i cant play it on my android... SMH!

HunterSLAYER
05-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Hope that they develop an Armv6 version?

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Matutd
05-22-2012, 09:17 AM
I can't wait!! xD
But will it have the energy feature again?

Deathpunch
05-22-2012, 09:28 AM
We're working hard to not only bring exciting new titles to market but to continue rolling out awesome content to our existing titles. Check out the latest posts by the Lead Designers for each title:

Star Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58498-Meet-Gibber-Lead-Designer-for-Star-Legends

Dark Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58508-Carapace-Dark-Legends-Lead!

Pocket Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58497-Techno-Email-Pocket-Legends-Lead-Designer-!

Yes, I've seen these threads, and I think they are wonderful ideas. Thanks for that. I had a big and long winded response typed up, but then my phone crashed and wiped it. Lol! Sadly, a misspent youth has affected my memory and I can't quite remember what I had said. Something along the lines of flooding the market with too many products that are too similar to one another. An added feature here or a different color there doesn't really change much of anything if the basic core is the same.
STS is a wonderful company, and its employees I've had the pleasure of chatting with on here are great. Even when they were telling me to cut out the shenanigans. :D The community itself is second to none. You guys have a solid base to bring quality products to the market, and should, in time. Three releases in a little over a year is not doing the community any favors. Like my friend Azibas said, We'll have to get a second job to keep up with the plat and quit them to keep up with the game. Personally, I just feel that it's too quick and I fear the quality of all the games will suffer for it.

-----

Dragonrider023
05-22-2012, 09:43 AM
i dont know if i can manage four game...oh, well who cares!

MYNISTA
05-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Looking forward to checking this out.

wvhills
05-22-2012, 10:04 AM
please no energy mechanism or timers. Please!!!!!

morfic
05-22-2012, 10:08 AM
If this game has no energy mechanic, it might be my favorite of the four.

ExperimentNebulaCore
05-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Ohhhhh moollyyy arcane legends

Rauekat
05-22-2012, 10:21 AM
sounds awesome! can't wait! Is te realease date sometime after Humania or before?

phrosts
05-22-2012, 10:43 AM
sounds awesome! can't wait! Is te realease date sometime after Humania or before?

Isn't fall around september?

Carapace
05-22-2012, 10:49 AM

-----

Not so! I'm on the case! :vsmile:

Rauekat
05-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Isn't fall around september?

didnt read full thing my bad

octavos
05-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Not so! I'm on the case! :vsmile:

Seeing isn't always believing, you have my vote of confidence +1. Thanks Carapace bring as much love as you can to SL... Bring our hope back :D

Dalinuel
05-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Awesome can't wait... I been playing dark legends and pocket legends now i need another job to afford arcane legends ! Nice job sts keep rolling them out and plus update others :thumbup: :) :thumbup:

Skeletonlord
05-22-2012, 11:27 AM
I can't wait!! xD
But will it have the energy feature again?

We all hope not. Lol

Carth
05-22-2012, 11:39 AM
No furry creatures? As long as the other games don't suffer, I'm looking forward to Arcane!

I have a feeling that Dark Legends will be well taken cared of, so no worry there. ;)

Lady_Pebbles
05-22-2012, 11:49 AM
Oh god another Legend game already... Imma be on this phone every five mins going from game to game lololol.

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 11:52 AM
I have a feeling arcane will be like Pocket Legends. But with more human/realistic type game, and a new combat system.

But what I am worried about is this.
Pocket Legends is actually doing good, In my opinion ($_$ ) what Pocket Legends does need is a low level revamp to keep the new players who are leveling up and the old players who are twinking more interested. The bosses need a revamp as in better style/look a strategy, the strategy should be to difficult or it'll scare of players. A more interesting enviroment as in how the maps and levels look. Pink sets. The pink should be rare but not outrageously rare, and there should be a set for every 5 levels that doesn't have one (this is the one that'll interest twinks with better stat items)

Star Legends is In my opinion ($_$ ) in a bad situation. First of all In my opinion the world is actually rather good, graphics are amazing bosses and strategies are amazing. The experience is where it's bad. The experience curve is rather high and steep In my opinion. The low level campaigns are almost barren. Barely any low level games and a lot of high leveled booters. For what I have seen. It seems new people are getting uninterested at how difficult it can be to level up. Takes forever since the experience curve is high and you still gain low experience from a run asking making a horrible combination. It's tough to even solo a map there, even in a team the games are tough.

The designs in Star Legends are amazing and in Pocket Legends it's rather good, the issue In my opinion ($_$ ) is what I said above and again this is just my opinion

Knockador
05-22-2012, 12:26 PM
Getting an Xoom this month , can't wait to play. Hope it's not the same as PL >_> Impress me STS.

FluffNStuff
05-22-2012, 12:40 PM
All I ask is for one big mutha HAMMER!! LIKE FRICKIN HUGE!!!!

Skeletonlord
05-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Looking forward to playing this action MMO! It sounds like a Pocket Legends inspired game because the classes are similar.

This fall is only a few months away, so we should hope to see some teasers soon!

Growwle
05-22-2012, 01:04 PM
This looks like it may be the best STS game yet, as DL, while very nice in some aspects, did not meet my full expectations and is more of an interactive story with some pvp, than an actual RPG. I hope Arcane Legends is as big and open as PL, but with the faster paced, bloodier combat of DL. A sandbox mmo type environment would be nice.

dudetus
05-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Seeing isn't always believing, you have my vote of confidence +1. Thanks Carapace bring as much love as you can to SL... Bring our hope back :D

Who stands up for our beloved PL D: ?

octavos
05-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Out with the old PL and in with new AL, looks like PL but its not. I think its just like PL with DL mechanics...and Humans...but I guess we will wait and see.
But I hope we get clarification so people dont think that this will replace PL.

Who stands up for our beloved PL D: ?
Techno E-mail I tink

deviousdemon
05-22-2012, 01:53 PM
sounds interesting..!

ArtStar
05-22-2012, 02:13 PM

SMFH. lol.

Roc
05-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Woooooooooooah, was not expecting to see something like this when I checked the forums! :biggrin:

Swampy
05-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Never saw that coming!

Buster
05-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Really?! So soon after dl?

~A~
05-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Woah I saw that coming after a topic posted yesterday

Tilax
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM

Please let us change gender too i am begging you... not like PL. Please modify it if guys aren't putting gender swaps in it :'(. Don't want to be a female rouge :P.

PL_Keaton96
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
I really don't like the fact that you're coming out with a new game within 6 months of your last one. Another thing i don't like is that it seems as though this will surely kill PL, smh.... PL is really the only STS game i enjoy and if that dies then i will have no more pvp with freinds ingame. I have had many freinds quit to play SL or DL, an i'm sure more and more people will quit these games to play this new game "AL". But good work STS in making this game so fast, sort of dissapointed but, good work. :)

Mothwing
05-22-2012, 04:51 PM
I must admit, i'm excited after being a tad disappointed with DL. Sounds like PL, my passion, but better. Good work :)

maneatingtree
05-22-2012, 04:56 PM
I think ill have to make a choiceto drop one legens game :( 4 is too many

Tvis
05-22-2012, 05:03 PM
Very excited! Nice job guys! Don't want to wait for E3 for a quick glance though :dejection:

kiitz
05-22-2012, 05:26 PM
It makes sense for STS to develop new games instead of updating old ones because we all have a huge stash of plat, gold and items already in PL/SL. Even with a new level cap, many people might not have to buy more plat to get to the next cap and thus STS additional revenue will be low.

Am I happy about it? No.

Livemau
05-22-2012, 05:34 PM
kinda like PL but maybe without ranged people?
rogue is like assasin and mage might be ranged
warrior wont
idk how this will go but im hoping it will be an upgrade to PL

Growwle
05-22-2012, 05:47 PM
It makes sense for STS to develop new games instead of updating old ones because we all have a huge stash of plat, gold and items already in PL/SL. Even with a new level cap, many people might not have to buy more plat to get to the next cap and thus STS additional revenue will be low.

Am I happy about it? No.

Wonder if it will have energy and xp for plat like DL?

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 05:48 PM
NOTHING.CAN.REPLACE.THE.GREATNESS.OF.PL. I think that's pretty self-explanitory so... 'nuff said.

modredd
05-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Why was my constructive post in the general discussion closed?

Growwle
05-22-2012, 06:23 PM

Probably because it was redundant.

JaytB
05-22-2012, 06:24 PM

Probably because they want to keep the discussion in one thread. Remember I once told you to use the search function (no offense meant btw)? So basically, to avoid forum clutter :)

modredd
05-22-2012, 07:12 PM
It was actually a question directed to the moderator of the forms but thank you for all of your opinions

WoundedEagle
05-22-2012, 07:52 PM
No.

Delphina
05-22-2012, 08:32 PM
It was actually a question directed to the moderator of the forms but thank you for all of your opinions
Your thread was closed for the following reason:

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

modredd
05-22-2012, 08:38 PM
:witless:

Back
05-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Another ARMV7 game?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Jcyee
05-22-2012, 08:54 PM
wooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! looks awesome! looking forward to this!

Appleisaac
05-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Did it take anyone else a few minutes to realize that the thing on the left was not some sort of ostritch but was indeed some sort of small mammal holding a staff? O.o Maybe I'm just a sped...

xkoolwillx
05-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Finalllllllllllly rogues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 10:25 PM
There exist like a billion cross posting threads though.

And can't a dexterity bird with dagger be a rogue indirectly?

iBLaCKOuTzxX
05-23-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm excited, but I just made my third account on PL and I was pumped to have a warrior also but a new game title is really quick :/ I hope this game is like PL with no energy system and different townes. I didn't really like DL and I don't want to play SL. PL ftw

Fraoader
05-23-2012, 01:46 AM
Awww sounds so much fun can't wait!

CodyBearr
05-23-2012, 02:29 AM
I can hear the iOS approval from here lol

I guess I'm dropping SL & maybe DL.... Can't keep up with so many but I'll always keep my accounts :)

Cero
05-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Sjouldve made this frst than DL

Blind
05-23-2012, 07:26 AM
This must be a joke...

Back
05-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Loyal PL player here, won't quit it for any other similar game ;)

However I can enjoy it when I take 20-30 min break from PL

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

wvhills
05-23-2012, 07:33 AM
guys i hate to be the debbie downer but don't you think you're spreading yourselves kinda thin as it is right now? I'd rather you pay attention and maintain the games you already have rather than bring out a new game. PL hasn't been updated in 7 months and the update we got then was just thrown together from old balefort maps. Everyone is excited about humania but from the screenshots I've seen it looks like reused AO and swamps material (I REALLY hope you just haven't teased us with the good stuff yet). I can't really comment on SL since I don't play it but the way people talk it hasn't been updated forever and is a desolate wasteland with around 300 people playing at any given time. Pvp has been broken in DL for 2 days now and hasn't been fixed (it may be because it's a complicated problem but it also may be because everyone is working on arcane legends).

Xionskull
05-23-2012, 07:36 AM
guys i hate to be the debbie downer but don't you think you're spreading yourselves kinda thin as it is right now? I'd rather you pay attention and maintain the games you already have rather than bring out a new game. PL hasn't been updated in 7 months and the update we got then was just thrown together from old balefort maps. Everyone is excited about humania but from the screenshots I've seen it looks like reused AO and swamps material (I REALLY hope you just haven't teased us with the good stuff yet). I can't really comment on SL since I don't play it but the way people talk it hasn't been updated forever and is a desolate wasteland with around 300 people playing at any given time. Pvp has been broken in DL for 2 days now and hasn't been fixed (it may be because it's a complicated problem but it also may be because everyone is working on arcane legends).

Yea... I'd rather you improve pl with the features of arcane legends than turn pl into some... Piece of reused junk.

Growwle
05-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Serious question. Is the gameplay going to be more like PL or DL, or something entirely new (for STS at least)?

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 02:23 PM
I agree with the posts above. I love how you guys are coming up with new stuff but don't you think you should take a break, smell the flowers and fix your other games before rushing to get a new game out? I'm not sure about the others but I would wait longer for a new game if it meant the others would be taken care of first.

octavos
05-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Not that im in agreement with many statements in this thread, but an update should have been done first so AL could have been well received. Im sure after all the games update "soon" AL will be a pleasant arrival by the hardcore players in this community. As patience isn't a strong side of many players here...just an observation.

P.s. thz guys for your work...can't wait to see teasers.

:ghost:

Justg
05-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Lots (and lots) of updates coming, and will be here long before AL ships!

Late
05-23-2012, 04:24 PM
UGH i cant wait why does it have to be sooooooooo long

Swimmingstar
05-23-2012, 04:42 PM
DL just came out, and another game over the horizon! Wow! It's getting hard to play all of these!

dugantale
05-23-2012, 04:49 PM
UGH i cant wait why does it have to be sooooooooo long

Lolol this comment reminded me of this me me I just made XD

wvhills
05-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Not that im in agreement with many statements in this thread, but an update should have been done first so AL could have been well received. Im sure after all the games update "soon" AL will be a pleasant arrival by the hardcore players in this community. As patience isn't a strong side of many players here...just an observation.

P.s. thz guys for your work...can't wait to see teasers.

:ghost:

Patience? Lol. Pl has been out for 2 years and 3 months. 8 of those months will have been spent with mt fang being the level cap.

Siejo
05-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok STS me and Shaocalur agree you have to keep the tradition of world names hahahaha.

A-Alterra
B-BlackStar
C-Carvina
D-?

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Ok STS you have to keep the tradition of world names hahahaha.
A-Alterra
B-BlackStar
C-Carvina
D-?

I said that first! >.< Just didn't put it on the forums...

Siejo
05-23-2012, 09:02 PM
I said that first! >.< Just didn't put it on the forums...

We can fix that. Modified my post. ^_^

Shaocalur
05-23-2012, 09:04 PM
We can fix that. Modified my post. ^_^

Yay thanks! There was someone else but I don't remember who. >.<

Dwane Rein
05-23-2012, 09:39 PM
I hope this game is awesome... I wish they didnt put an "Energy Bar" like DL. Cause for me,DL sucks Its like a "Facebook Style"

SexyIsland
05-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Would deff try the game. But like Octavos and others said, It should of been better if new content was to be released before AL was to be announced... Game seems to have it's potential like any other, but you guys should keep up with the three that are out so far and then focus on a fourth one. Just my opinion.

But after all, I like the idea and theme of game, just hope Platinum is not as high priced as DL. And also not based on energy bar. Another advised: Gear should be different for all classes, but not like SL where everyone looks the same. More like a mix match thing and customs should also be in different colors according to their class. :-)

Fraoader
05-24-2012, 12:46 AM
I know this is a bit random but im kinda new, how do i change my picture and get those poctures at end of my every text piece i write? And im on ipod. Thanks

Fraoader
05-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Would deff try the game. But like Octavos and others said, It should of been better if new content was to be released before AL was to be announced... Game seems to have it's potential like any other, but you guys should keep up with the three that are out so far and then focus on a fourth one. Just my opinion.

But after all, I like the idea and theme of game, just hope Platinum is not as high priced as DL. And also not based on energy bar. Another advised: Gear should be different for all classes, but not like SL where everyone looks the same. More like a mix match thing and customs should also be in different colors according to their class. :-)

I agree plat should cost lesss and no energy bar and it would be more cool if u uppdated pocket legends more often ...

Zaltiar
05-24-2012, 01:42 AM
Too many kids to get them benefits.
One gets fed while others get neglected.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

SexyIsland
05-24-2012, 02:44 AM
Too many kids to get them benefits.
One gets fed while others get neglected.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Indeed!!!

Seiyen
05-24-2012, 03:10 AM
Sl+Pl+Dl=> Al
Best of all worlds *faints*

Sent from my hand using tapatalk 2

Okaceuzi
05-24-2012, 04:04 AM
lol please tell me there are goin to b chracters w magic! :p

Swimmingstar
05-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Ok STS me and Shaocalur agree you have to keep the tradition of world names hahahaha.

A-Alterra
B-BlackStar
C-Carvina
D-?

Alterra is 7 letters.
BlackStar is 9 letters.
Carvina is 7 letters.

Maybe next will start with "D" and be 9 letters?

And also, yesterday the AL site was fine, but now it says malware detected. Using Google Chrome.

Siejo
05-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Alterra is 7 letters.
BlackStar is 9 letters.
Carvina is 7 letters.

Maybe next will start with "D" and be 9 letters?

And also, yesterday the AL site was fine, but now it says malware detected. Using Google Chrome.

I've noticed that's happening more often now. Google must be on a malware flagging rampage.

Appleisaac
05-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Did it take anyone else a few minutes to realize that the thing on the left was not some sort of ostritch but was indeed some sort of small mammal holding a staff? O.o Maybe I'm just a sped...

i guess not... oh well... :(

csb
05-25-2012, 05:14 PM
The newest addition to Spacetime Studios' mobile and desktop Legends franchise will deliver intense cross-platform, multiplayer combat with Arcane Legends. (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com) This new action RPG will be available for iOS, Android and Chrome in early fall 2012.

Using the Firefox 12.0 browser, i get a warning message "Reported Attack Page!" complaining about your link to www.arcanelegendsgame.com.

Reason link (http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/)

Deathpunch
05-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Shh! I stole the pic and made it my wallpaper. :D I can share it if you like.

http://img.tapatalk.com/6c54e168-4357-021f.jpg

Here, I don't know what the size is, 960x640 I think. All I did was cropped the bottom out.

http://img.tapatalk.com/6c54e168-441b-a66a.jpg

Sam, could you guys provide one without the characters in it?

-----

Shaocalur
05-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Shh! I stole the pic and made it my wallpaper. :D I can share it if you like.

http://img.tapatalk.com/6c54e168-4357-021f.jpg

Here, I don't know what the size is, 960x640 I think. All I did was cropped the bottom out.

http://img.tapatalk.com/6c54e168-441b-a66a.jpg

Sam, could you guys provide one without the characters in it?

-----

Go on they're Facebook, they have a pic of just the "A". I'll post a link in a sec.

Uh don't know why it's so small: http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306125_399207056790074_1995151352_s.jpg

And here it is again with a darker background: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/s130x130/157926_368694906507956_1088838363_n.jpg

Roberto077
05-28-2012, 02:04 AM
When i saw "Arcane Legends" my heart skipped a beat....... Nah, im just kidding..... It stopped

PownagePlus
05-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Already??? Dark Legends just came out?!?!?! Can't Wait!!!

Knockador
06-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Nice

Elyseon
06-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Can't wait for pirate legends

Phoenixking
06-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Can't wait for pirate legends
It's going to be stud legends.

Deathpunch
06-01-2012, 04:01 PM
It's going to be studLY legends.

FTFY

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

SamTheDog
06-02-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm worried. PL theme with DL mechanics is what I'm gathering from the descriptions. Could be the best of both worlds, or the worst.
Worst case scenario: How much do you want to bet it has the energy system as well? I suppose I could live with that if they include the need for strategy and teamwork from PL an SL. I've soloed everything in DL, there's no real strategy other blast away and the maps are miserably short (and repetitive). Can you imagine what it would be like if they combined that out of DL with the PL/SL need to have the best gear to succeed (without elixers)? And you have to run the same handful of levels for weeks because you are too high a level to go anywhere else and you have to get about 2 zillion more xp to get your next level? But you can't grind for hours because you don't have the energy (or the plat to buy more). Oooooooh, wouldn't that be loads of fun?

Best case: DL mechanics with a more advanced skill tree and PL/SL ability to use more of your skills than 4. Mix of shorter and longer maps with the need for strategy and team work. Includes the ability to play prior levels without buying a silly 5 minute elixer and get level appropriate drops (so we are less likely to get bored). And make the combat as important to leveling as the goofy click and wait pseudo-task.

Rawrimafish
06-02-2012, 02:09 PM
4 games??? wow

NYCFanMan
06-02-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm worried. PL theme with DL mechanics is what I'm gathering from the descriptions. Could be the best of both worlds, or the worst.
Worst case scenario: How much do you want to bet it has the energy system as well? I suppose I could live with that if they include the need for strategy and teamwork from PL an SL. I've soloed everything in DL, there's no real strategy other blast away and the maps are miserably short (and repetitive). Can you imagine what it would be like if they combined that out of DL with the PL/SL need to have the best gear to succeed (without elixers)? And you have to run the same handful of levels for weeks because you are too high a level to go anywhere else and you have to get about 2 zillion more xp to get your next level? But you can't grind for hours because you don't have the energy (or the plat to buy more). Oooooooh, wouldn't that be loads of fun?

Best case: DL mechanics with a more advanced skill tree and PL/SL ability to use more of your skills than 4. Mix of shorter and longer maps with the need for strategy and team work. Includes the ability to play prior levels without buying a silly 5 minute elixer and get level appropriate drops (so we are less likely to get bored). And make the combat as important to leveling as the goofy click and wait pseudo-task.

They said no energy mechanic for AL.

Rawrimafish
06-02-2012, 06:58 PM
11158 (http://www.facebook.com/arcanelegends)

The newest addition to Spacetime Studios' mobile and desktop Legends franchise will deliver intense cross-platform, multiplayer combat with Arcane Legends. (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com) This new action RPG will be available for iOS, Android and Chrome in early fall 2012.

Players will choose from three classes: powerful Warriors, devious Rogues or mysterious Sorcerers; each with their own set of abilities. Party members will be able to combine their abilities to unlock explosive combos for devastating effects. As players level, they choose to specialize in certain skills, allowing them to further customize characters to suit their play style.

The core of Arcane Legends is the groundbreaking combat system that will deliver the most fast-paced, action-oriented co-op and player-vs-player gameplay of any Legends title. Players will decide whether to use multiple quick attacks or take the time to charge up and land more destructive strikes. Determining when to utilize a fully charged "rage meter" that unleashes special high-powered attacks unique to each class will also be critical to success.

"With every Legends title we are focused on bringing something distinct to cross-platform gaming. With Arcane Legends we set out to create an action RPG with a clever and funny story, meaningful multiplayer gameplay and above all furious fast-paced tactical combat," said Gary Gattis, CEO, Spacetime Studios.

The previous Legends titles, fantasy Pocket Legends, sci-fi Star Legends and horror Dark Legends have been downloaded more than eight million times, making it the world’s most downloaded mobile MMO series and the world’s largest cross-platform mobile/desktop MMO franchise.

Stay up to date with Arcane Legends news on the web at www.ArcaneLegendsGame.com (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/arcanelegends).

define, "soon"

Racosai
06-05-2012, 12:43 AM

-----

I totally agree, but still...
SL IS AWESOME!
But I really agree.

mousedrag
06-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm SOOOO excited about this new game.:D i love ur artwork and the rpgs are gettin better nd better:D

Xettacross
06-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I just wanted to talk about the whole plat being too expensive thing in dl and most likely in al too. If some of you remember when sts was still young and pl was jus a beta baby, pl wasn't exactly free to play. You were only allowed to lvl to 18 then you had to buy plat for the other maps. This is how sts used to make their money. Once they decided to make pl free to play they had to raise the cost for plat for elixers, items, etc. No one liked it but sts had to make money to keep pl running and for future updates and games. (Presses fast forward cause xetta is ranting like a grandpa) the reason plat is so expensive in dl is so they can keep these awesome games alive. Al may see the same but remember, It's free to play... Freemium.

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 06:37 AM
I hope it's released in the app store at the same time as the other stuff, cuz i was annoyed that i had to wait for DL to come out in app store while all my friends teased me about playing it

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 06:40 AM
I just wanted to talk about the whole plat being too expensive thing in dl and most likely in al too. If some of you remember when sts was still young and pl was jus a beta baby, pl wasn't exactly free to play. You were only allowed to lvl to 18 then you had to buy plat for the other maps. This is how sts used to make their money. Once they decided to make pl free to play they had to raise the cost for plat for elixers, items, etc. No one liked it but sts had to make money to keep pl running and for future updates and games. (Presses fast forward cause xetta is ranting like a grandpa) the reason plat is so expensive in dl is so they can keep these awesome games alive. Al may see the same but remember, It's free to play... Freemium.

I hope to god they dont do that, were they made maps cost plat, i thought that was annoying, whats the point of a free game if you cant even play it to its full extent?

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 06:43 AM
I hope they release a special item like the "founders" helm in PL because i missed out on that when PL was released and now people are beating me but only cuz they have it, or else just dont release a founders at all, but tbh i would prefer releasing it so i can win easier than in PL

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Hmm is anyone else thinking this is gonna be a mix-up of PL and DL? I havent a clue what SL is like though...

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 06:46 AM
I cant wait for unicorn legends :) screw pirate legends lol

Popice99
06-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Really excited 'bout the new game!!!

~A~
06-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Really excited 'bout the new game!!!me too!

Phoenixking
06-12-2012, 04:17 PM
me too!
*Explodes*

Oh oops I forgot. !!!!!

~A~
06-12-2012, 08:25 PM
define, "soon"this fall

caaziredale
06-14-2012, 11:00 AM
You got my all out-of-control here! IM PUMPED UP AND READY FOR THE NEW GAME!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
06-17-2012, 02:36 AM
Woohoo another one!! Means more time on iPod and more time on iPod means getting my mom even more mad then she is already!

Kenzor
06-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

akfury
06-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Woohoo another one!! Means more time on iPod and more time on iPod means getting my mom even more mad then she is already!

ik how that feels

Imsebastiaanl
06-18-2012, 02:49 AM

-----

Stop make new games I totally agree, this is getting ridiculous- I see so many pvpers who are so bored because there is nothing new coming to pvp- serious do some new updates for the current games, PL was the best until now IMO (and I guess most people agree), it doesnt have to be pvp always but some new creative other ideas like extra farm lvls (not too many lv caps plz) would be great too.
But also, gratz with this game...

Fraoader
06-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Stop makeing new games and update the best game in the world PL !!! All thease games r getting boring i thiught u wanted custimers not less? Your pushing is away!

mousedrag
06-19-2012, 06:08 PM
PL isnt the OLNY best game SL is pretty good if u get into it....Ive played PL and i like it comparison to both and i see no diffrence olny thing is PL has more levels and its harder to cap, SL on the other hand has a lower money system but when u get pinks its accually worth something instead of 50k or maybe even 500credits plus the more games they make the better customers they have, Great work guys lovin the games<3 :0
:smiley_simmons: :snowman::D

Jig
06-21-2012, 05:18 AM
More games, more choices, so everyone had there own liking it's not taking players away, how is it? It's Making them play that new game and it's so fun you buy more plat, it's good they are making more games...

Vuvuzaylor
06-21-2012, 01:34 PM
i guess the left one is like the mage class in PL...i'll definately will choose that one! Is there a name reservationoption (with vanity :) )coming up?

death melee
06-23-2012, 11:34 PM
i probally will play i like playing all games...... yeah i love pocket legends so if its close to that i will play it

legendsforever4
06-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Well it could be fun! But please do not overdo it with so many games cause we playeras are freaking ouT!

Lucifersblood
06-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Is Arcane legends compatible with Galaxy Ace with Android 2.3 ??
Very happy when its compatible cuz dark legends isnt compatible -.-

akfury
06-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Is Arcane legends compatible with Galaxy Ace with Android 2.3 ??
Very happy when its compatible cuz dark legends isnt compatible -.-

it most likely will not be then

Rawrimafish
06-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Take your time, ill be leveling in PL and waiting to smash eggs in SL!

Jblazer
07-01-2012, 08:39 PM
I cant wait!!!

WolfShaman
07-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Let's hope that they put the initial level cap at a respectable number, say 30 as an example. Let's also hope, using the same example, they don't require an absurd amount of Xp to go from 29 to 30 (like they do now).

I understand this is a money driven business. [However], with four games vying for our attention and that most players play across (myself included), that's a lot of real-world money going into STS's coffers.

Deathpunch
07-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Let's hope that they put the initial level cap at a respectable number, say 30 as an example. Let's also hope, using the same example, they don't require an absurd amount of Xp to go from 29 to 30 (like they do now).

I understand this is a money driven business. [However], with four games vying for our attention and that most players play across (myself included), that's a lot of real-world money going into STS's coffers.

I'm willing to put money on a starting cap of 21, with a large sum needed to get from 20 to 21. Standard procedure from what I've seen of new STS games.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Ladylux
07-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Did it take anyone else a few minutes to realize that the thing on the left was not some sort of ostritch but was indeed some sort of small mammal holding a staff? O.o Maybe I'm just a sped... he/she looks like Yoda

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Seriously can't wait!:)

Sciocare
07-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Looks sweet

DXDARKXSOULXD
07-19-2012, 01:45 PM
i wanna be one of the beta tester

Hardcoure
07-23-2012, 01:51 AM
The top part of that staff for the character far left almost reminds me of a discontinued Xperia Play button or something.

SkillFullGamer
07-24-2012, 05:39 PM
So the best time period you can give us is...sometime in the early Fall O_o great...that narrows it down!

Deathpunch
07-25-2012, 10:19 AM
So the best time period you can give us is...sometime in the early Fall O_o great...that narrows it down!

Hopefully, some time after a full on, monster, giant, cap increase update to SL.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Xaphan Fox
07-26-2012, 01:32 PM
LOL so true.
SL finally, after 3/4ths a year gets an update/cap raise/etc...
Arcane Legends comes out...
SL is a ghost town.

RioMage
07-27-2012, 04:41 PM

that looks like a rabbit to the left..lol

WilliamLauf
07-28-2012, 06:38 AM
Pls create this game for samsung galaxy Y, too :rolleyes:

Deathpunch
07-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Pls create this game for samsung galaxy Y, too :rolleyes:

Good luck with that.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

Zodiarck
07-31-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm going with warrior

cuteguy
07-31-2012, 01:57 PM
It looks like pikachu,
Pika pi

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

KillaSkillz
08-02-2012, 09:49 AM
As far

dxldo
08-02-2012, 12:26 PM
:GB_bonesrock:hello bop my name on here is my dark legends name, it would be my pocket legends name but i was hacked so i gave up, please add me so we can pvp or do a campaign

BlueFox128
08-10-2012, 09:02 AM
I can't wait till Arcane Legends comes out! It'll be the best game ever. I've seen the screenshots on FB. The gameplay looks awesome, the terrain has changed a lot since PL. I cant wait!
Arcane legends rocks!

Awhh
08-15-2012, 04:44 AM
So have you guys know the released date for arcane?

Rawrimafish
08-15-2012, 06:56 AM
it comes out soon! it'll be here :)

Worship
08-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Can't wait!!

Rawrimafish
08-16-2012, 06:49 AM
i hope it comes on the 20th :D

shadow90
08-16-2012, 10:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9aEum-sgg

Worship
08-16-2012, 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9aEum-sgg
thanks for the link :)

n00b13st
08-17-2012, 03:10 PM
All I ask is for one big mutha HAMMER!! LIKE FRICKIN HUGE!!!!

LOL

Hilarious.

n00b13st
08-17-2012, 03:20 PM
I hope the sorceror is cooler looking than in the teaser pic on http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/ and elsewhere - I like my sexy vampires and I like playing magic users but I'm not as thrilled about playing a character that looks like a fat little goblin.

shadow90
08-18-2012, 04:59 AM
I hope the sorceror is cooler looking than in the teaser pic on
http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/ and elsewhere - I like my sexy vampires and I like playing magic users but I'm not as thrilled about playing a character that looks like a fat little goblin.

You don't like being Yoda?

Worship
08-20-2012, 04:46 PM
i hope it comes on the 20th :D

*Exhales* Guess not..

Ape
08-26-2012, 09:59 PM
So when is the 5th legends coming..?

3 is enough...

Lady_Pebbles
08-27-2012, 12:38 AM
I hope the sorceror is cooler looking than in the teaser pic on
http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/ and elsewhere - I like my sexy vampires and I like playing magic users but I'm not as thrilled about playing a character that looks like a fat little goblin.

You don't like being Yoda?
Yeah Im not interested in playing Yoda. I usually play a healing class and try to make it into a hybrid/pally... Soooo given the fact that I like to represent my actual gender in game, I am hoping we can choose the gender of these goblins & reaaally hope they are not as ugly as they seem to be from the pics I've seen. God that would suck. :/

Subscriber
08-31-2012, 05:43 AM
<3
/IWishICouldJustPutADangHeart!

ScornResistance
09-08-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm soooooooo excited to play it! I reserved my name today!:congratulatory:

Ganome
09-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Love Pocket Legends....cant wait for another legends game

Sinestro
09-11-2012, 03:42 PM
I can't wait I wanna be one of the first ones there so sam bud let me dude when to call in sick for work so I can create and dominate in the game lol

Gassyllama
09-11-2012, 04:19 PM
You think we could get a gameplay vid or something? It should come out soon so I feel like it would be a good treat for the anxious ones.

Extreme
09-13-2012, 05:32 AM
*EXCITED*cant wait...

PianoWizzy
09-14-2012, 05:05 PM
*peeks in window, grins, tips hat, and waves*

On your mark, devs. ;)

Zeimer
09-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Woot! New Legends! I can't wait! :triumphant: So... how about having another Legends next year with ninja theme? Maybe it can be called as "Ninja Legends"? It'd be GREAT!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Legends is rock!

Reyven
09-20-2012, 06:19 PM
It would be nice if we could transfer platinum. Wait, can we do that? I hope so.

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:20 PM
It would be nice if we could transfer platinum. Wait, can we do that? I hope so.

Nope

Reyven
09-21-2012, 12:47 PM
Nope

Damn. Oh well, but it would be awesome if we could do that.

Zeimer
09-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Damn. Oh well, but it would be awesome if we could do that.
Agreed.

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah...when's it coming out :(!! They said late august, or early September...its a bit past that now...

GamerMistress
09-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Can you all PLEASE make this available to those who still have the 1st gen IPad.

Victoira
09-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Wiiiiii sound good:):beguiled:

Deathpunch
09-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Can you all PLEASE make this available to those who still have the 1st gen IPad.

If they do this, I want a hd version optimized for tegra 3 devices. If they can push out a version for subpar hardware then they should do it for high end stuff, too.

-----
I have no witty tapatalk sig ideas.

BodMaster
09-30-2012, 10:06 AM

Take a read of this thread, may find your answer; www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70041-Keeping-Pace-with-Technology-%96-Updates-to-the-Spacetime-Engine

If they do this, I want a hd version optimized for tegra 3 devices. If they can push out a version for subpar hardware then they should do it for high end stuff, too.

-----
I have no witty tapatalk sig ideas.

Uh hu (:

Ahrie
10-01-2012, 05:07 AM
So still no new news about the release date?

*Zero*
10-01-2012, 06:24 AM
So still no new news about the release date?

nope still no word. but i would think mid october at the earliest.

Ahrie
10-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Was my guess to lol I wonder if there's going to be any special reward for people that join first if not oh well will love to play anyways lol Ahrie pl and soon Ahrie AL queen

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Was my guess to lol I wonder if there's going to be any special reward for people that join first if not oh well will love to play anyways lol Ahrie pl and soon Ahrie AL queen

If there is it won't be a year from now. Though that ended with PL, SL has yet to get "Founder" items.

n00b13st
10-02-2012, 12:03 AM
I mean this in the nicest way possible but is this really the best idea? It sounds like there will be a lot of overlap between this and PL. I would hate to see a game with such a loyal fan base die due to competition from the same company.

You just released DL and it seems like your having difficulties supporting the 3 games you currently have. I hope that this new game will come with its own team of developers that won't need to draw on resources from the other games. I have no experience with game development but I am sure that there is a huge amount of work involved in developing and maintaining such great and complex games. I just hope your resources are growing appropriately.

Also as a side note if I seen an expansion to DL and a new game released before the SL expansion I am going to be very disappointed.

That being said, good luck with the new game. It does sound like fun. Hopefully as we learn more details it will be clearer how this is different from the previous legend titles and how sts plans on balancing four games.

SL is, for me, not fun. I have a sense AL is a bit like PL with DL mechanics - to which I say WOOT. PL and SL mechanics really needed an improvement and DL is it. Charge up, skill trees - I'm all on board. I only wish they would fix old bugs that have been around forever.

Masterminds
10-02-2012, 05:06 PM
can't wait
am ready to play it

Patych
10-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Will AL supprt russian keyboard??

Deathpunch
10-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Will AL supprt russian keyboard??

In Soviet Russia, keyboard support AL!

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 03:25 PM
What's this nonsense about AL going sub? Doubt half the players that play other titles will touch it if subscription based.

Ahrie
10-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Yeah if al is sub then count me out hard enough working 2 jobs and raising a child myself can't spend money on games lol kinda why I'm going to missout on the limitted edition items in pl cause didn't have the plat to burn 100k exp oh well if its sub have fun guys

Deathpunch
10-08-2012, 01:28 PM
I haven't heard anything about a subscription. That will suck, if true. I would, however, be willing to pay once for a version that does not have any sort of special currency, where everything is purchasable with gold.

-----

Ahrie
10-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Question why on the g4 app does it says AL release date is 12-31-2014 I hope that's a typeo and if it is I hope its not just the year that's a typeo -_-

BodMaster
10-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Question why on the g4 app does it says AL release date is 12-31-2014 I hope that's a typeo and if it is I hope its not just the year that's a typeo -_-

Typo for year only ;)

Deathpunch
10-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Typo for year only ;)

Should read 2015

-----

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Should read 2015

-----

Isn't that Cowboy Legends aka WL.

PxVice
10-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Hard to wait for this game, I'm sure its coming out really soon. Novemberish...

nuarowns
10-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Hurry

Cero
10-20-2012, 05:38 AM
. Gotta feeling....... This monday?

Zeimer
10-20-2012, 06:25 AM
I hope that it'll come NOT on November. Are the progression is still haven't reached 90% yet?

Extreme
10-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Sooner or later it will comeee

StompArtist
10-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Week after next. STS always release when I am out of town it was tje same for DL and SL, thry are doing it on purpose too!

razerfingers
10-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Email said they are doing a beta but will email us when it comes out in beta stage if you're signed up for email notifications. Got email sometime during the week lol. Dont report me pl0x :))

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Astrocat
10-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Email said they are doing a beta but will email us when it comes out in beta stage if you're signed up for email notifications. Got email sometime during the week lol. Dont report me pl0x :))

They didn't say they will, they said they were pretty sure..

razerfingers
10-20-2012, 01:28 PM
They didn't say they will, they said they were pretty sure..

Not trying to troll. But basically its the same thing. Saying im sure we will is like saying we will but still touching it up a bit.

Astrocat
10-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Not trying to troll. But basically its the same thing. Saying im sure we will is like saying we will but still touching it up a bit.

Me trying to troll? O.O was just saying what I received in the mail and maybe didn't really understand it --'

Astrocat
10-20-2012, 02:33 PM
I hope that it'll come NOT on November. Are the progression is still haven't reached 90% yet?

Why? Do you mean you want it before or later?

razerfingers
10-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Me trying to troll? O.O was just saying what I received in the mail and maybe didn't really understand it --'

Lol, no. I said im not trying to troll. It was a statement before saying what you said but rewording how i understood it xP

Astrocat
10-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Lol, no. I said im not trying to troll. It was a statement before saying what you said but rewording how i understood it xP

Oh I see xP

Kuero
10-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Week after next. STS always release when I am out of town it was tje same for DL and SL, thry are doing it on purpose too!

Well hurry then! As faster you get out of town as faster we can play ;)

MightyMicah
10-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Well hurry then! As faster you get out of town as faster we can play ;)

Haha, poor Stomp