PDA

View Full Version : Better stash organization

Windwaiker
05-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Inventories have different tabs: Helmet, weapon, armor, ring, shield, crafting materials, and the vanity closet. I think there should be something similar for a stash. I only have 80 slots and I find it really annoying have into scroll down through everything. Plus, the categories would give more consistency.

PL_Keaton96
05-22-2012, 05:29 PM
I like this idea, great work :) STS this is the one and only idea i have heard that would make the game better.

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 05:51 PM
I like this idea, great work :) STS this is the one and only idea i have heard that would make the game better.
There are more ideas that are good not just this one. But this would really help. Put in order of this
Category--rarity--level

Livemau
05-22-2012, 06:34 PM
i totally agree looking though my stash is like trying a house you built in creative mode on minecraft then u went through the bottom of the map then u had to try and find it again when its millions of coordinates away
btw superflat+villagers is awesome cuz u can kill them however u want
it should be like the inventory then have higher lvls at the top then order by color pink purple green orange white grey

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 06:35 PM
i totally agree looking though my stash is like trying a house you built in creative mode on minecraft then u went through the bottom of the map then u had to try and find it again when its millions of coordinates away
btw superflat+villagers is awesome cuz u can kill them however u want
it should be like the inventory then have higher lvls at the top then order by color pink purple green orange white grey
That's what I just said about the way it's organized. Lol

PatsoeGamer
05-25-2012, 07:28 AM
This is a great idea! even if STS could have it auto organise by colour and level like the inventory - that would be a good first step

Wyvern
06-27-2012, 03:35 PM
I agree completely. I was just about to post this in fact. Have an organise alphabetically option, organise by rarity (and alphabetically) and organise by level, and a search option!

Energizeric
06-27-2012, 11:40 PM
This is a great idea! even if STS could have it auto organise by colour and level like the inventory - that would be a good first step

I'd prefer this to the suggestion above. I would prefer to store my sets together. So perhaps organize first by color (pink first, then purple, green, etc...), then by level, and then alphabetically. This way the four items for one set would end up together.

I actually tried to fix the order of my items to be like this, so I removed everything from the stash and put them all back in order, but the next time I went to the stash they were all mixed up again.

BoomBox
06-29-2012, 09:21 AM
This would be a great add to the game!

ImHawk
06-29-2012, 10:27 AM
ya ..
sts could have like sections in the stash,
so like a place for a helmet, armor, vanity, etc.

Charmstrange
06-29-2012, 06:13 PM
I agree completely. I was just about to post this in fact. Have an organise alphabetically option, organise by rarity (and alphabetically) and organise by level, and a search option!

yes please! I like this simple version as well, as I would also like to have my sets together. In addition though, it would be nice to have stash 1, stash 2, stash 3, tabbed above the stash column so you could separate stuff you plan to keep for a while/use again from junk you might just be transferring to another character or merching.