PDA

View Full Version : Free platinum in PL

NinjaColor
05-22-2012, 09:40 PM
I know I'm not the only person who feels this way, but now that the game has changed I feel that the free platinum deals are ridiculous. Not too long ago you were able to download a few apps to earn a couple platinum. Now, however, you must provide websites with personal information and fill out time comsuming random forms and such to earn only 2 or so plat. I do realize that platinum is the way that STS profits off of this game, but I, along with many others, have spent an extreme deal of money on plat. It's just that sometimes I want to respec or change things with my avatar which only costs 2 platinum. With much money already spent on plat, I believe that we deserve a few for free every now and then. The hourly 1 plat deal that was just removed was perfect! I could get a couple and use it and be content. Many Pl players have spent a huge amount of money on platinum.. I think at the very least STS can re-add the hourly platinum deal..

imaddictedtoPL
05-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Yea i want the free plat every hour back.

birdmasta
05-22-2012, 09:46 PM

i want the sts to just give me 800 plat monthly xD... jk... ya app offers and 1hr offer needs to come back...

Appleisaac
05-22-2012, 09:57 PM
I loved the hourly deal :,( it was so beutiful... I still bought plat for big things, but I could get a respec every now and then for free :(

Also, I don't think sts has any control over this :( I'm pretty sure it's Tapjoy that is ruining everything >.<

Justg
05-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Tapjoy offers seem to have evolved over the last few weeks. We're digging in to figure it out, and hope to offer you more alternatives in the near future.

Appleisaac
05-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Glad the devs are looking at it :) thanks G! Ur the best;)

Phoenixking
05-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Down with tanjoubi evolution. Seems more like a step back wards to me. . . . .

Jcyee
05-22-2012, 10:40 PM
my hourly is still available... just became a daily -.-
also, apps are still available for download for free plat. theyre at www.tapjoy.com. however, in order to download the apps for free plat, u will have to make a tapjoy account

Swampy
05-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Tapjoy offers are pretty good. Some offer 6 plat for one free app.

Sryyoulose
05-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Tapjoy offers are pretty good. Some offer 6 plat for one free app.
Every 3 months.
Also Justg has the coolest avatar ever

NinjaColor
05-22-2012, 11:34 PM
I loved the hourly deal :,( it was so beutiful... I still bought plat for big things, but I could get a respec every now and then for free :(

Also, I don't think sts has any control over this :( I'm pretty sure it's Tapjoy that is ruining everything >.<

Yea probably I'm not too familiar witht the subject. I just wanted to inform/complain about these offers.

Skeletonlord
05-22-2012, 11:55 PM

One of my friends in game actually still has that "free platinum an hour" thing. So, a few people must still have it. I don't unfortunately :(

Jcyee
05-23-2012, 01:23 AM
One of my friends in game actually still has that "free platinum an hour" thing. So, a few people must still have it. I don't unfortunately :(

yes ive heard of a few ppl who still have their's as hourly... i wish i was them lol

Register
05-23-2012, 06:45 AM
Yes! I was going to make a thread about it but you beat me to it! I used to be able to spend maybe 20 minutes playing Tapjoy offer games and earn a free respec but now I gotta register for things and enter personal info? Sorry, but no D:

BoomBox
05-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Yeh it is kinda lame they ask for personal info. But i can't even get on tapjoy or the free plat offers atm so dk what's going on!

Luvaria
05-23-2012, 02:59 PM
I was like "nooo" when I saw that it wasn't there. And also, ik this is PL forums, but how come when I go to watch DL videos for plat I just crash?

Swimmingstar
05-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Why are people complaining to STS? And why is everyone so mad at the hourly disappearing? What if it wasn't supposed to be hourly so tapjoy fixed it? I know I only got to do it once on android.

BoomBox
05-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Im not complaining that its gone. :)

Elitephonix
05-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I can't earn a single plat, I have free platinum offers and I try them out. But still no plat. I had to spend 5$ just to respec once on my Mage and I just need 1 platium not 3o!!!!

Jcyee
05-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Yes! I was going to make a thread about it but you beat me to it! I used to be able to spend maybe 20 minutes playing Tapjoy offer games and earn a free respec but now I gotta register for things and enter personal info? Sorry, but no D:

apps can be downloaded for plat at www.tapjoy.com

NinjaColor
06-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Ive been stuck with 1 plat for 3 months I'm so aggravated. Nothing has changed!

Entertaining
06-13-2012, 12:13 AM
Like people have already said, Tapjoy has multiple offers. Some give up to 6 plat and all you have to do is install and run. After you recieve the plat delete the app and repeat the process.

Yich
06-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Like people have already said, Tapjoy has multiple offers. Some give up to 6 plat and all you have to do is install and run. After you recieve the plat delete the app and repeat the process.
OR keep the app like I'm sure the app maker wants you too...

McBain
06-13-2012, 02:52 AM
Doh! I was never aware of free platinum every hour thing. Where do you find that exactly?

Regarding the offers that require personal info....nobody actually gives out their real info over the internet do they? I don't really do the Tapjoy offers except downloading the games for respecs and small stuff, but if I got asked personal info, I'd just straight-up lie. Fake name, fake address, and fake phone number.

GoodSyntax
06-13-2012, 08:52 AM
I don't recall ever seeing the free platinum every hour. Is that just an Apple platform thing or is it available with Android too?

I also remember the announcement for watching a video commercial giving free platinum, but that never worked on my platform.

Swords
06-13-2012, 08:33 PM
maybe new emails, Or different devices still have the option of the hourly Free Plat, Im just hoping the Free Hourly Plat comes out before humania is out

Bryce Thornton
12-08-2012, 05:30 PM
my hourly is still available... just became a daily -.-
also, apps are still available for download for free plat. theyre at www.tapjoy.com. however, in order to download the apps for free plat, u will have to make a tapjoy account

I went to tapjoy and pocket legends wasn't listed on there why isn't it listed there?:confused:

nmyxspaceship
12-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Please do not necro. Sts has dealt with this is a great way. W3i you can get 60 platinum in 1 day. Deals refresh every week or so.

Jcyee
12-08-2012, 07:10 PM
like nmyxspaceship said, please do not necro. I see that you're new so I'll give you a break this time haha.

But to answer your question, STS broke its ties with Tapjoy a while back so we are no longer able to earn free platinum through Tapjoy on any STS game. The best way to earn free plat is the the w3i offers on the Spacetime Nexus page that can be accessed through the home screen that shows up once you login

Areufa
12-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I actually got 77 plat from w3i today, from all the apps that say "Download and Run." 5 of them were 11 plat a piece :D Then a few assorted 7's and 4's.

gibol1412
12-10-2012, 03:39 PM
I actually got 77 plat from w3i today, from all the apps that say "Download and Run." 5 of them were 11 plat a piece :D Then a few assorted 7's and 4's.
Cool. But on Android devices there are no offers or most of them got errors! 1 platinum on week is lucky day for me...
Those offers from Trialpay don't work for me to. I do those questionnaires and don't get any of plat to.

Multibird
12-10-2012, 05:41 PM
great

gibol1412
12-11-2012, 03:00 PM
great

lol

purplish
05-30-2013, 06:41 PM
I agree with you and i would like o have the free plat too.!

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 07:08 PM
I agree with you and i would like o have the free plat too.!
Nice necro

Mystiq
05-31-2013, 03:25 AM
Tapjoy offers seem to have evolved over the last few weeks. We're digging in to figure it out, and hope to offer you more alternatives in the near future.

They all cost, and theres usually only one or two of them, it kind've defeats the purpose of "free platinum".

Mystiq
05-31-2013, 03:26 AM
Nice necro

Its only a few months, plus the problem still hasn't been resolved >.>

Steven Charles Xu
02-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Seriously? How is that possible? I wish I was one of your friends. I really think that we should have the free platinum every hour thing. It was a golden angel.

Chicken Fry
02-04-2014, 05:15 PM
The trial pay offers seem fair. It'd be cool to see more of those. Donating to charity and earning 800 plat? Seems like a win win for all

Ks_Leon
02-04-2014, 06:30 PM
lol necro.still why trial pay does not gibe me any offer :O?

Jhawkeye
02-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Wow that necro though... But trialpay and the other one will give you the plat, normally within the next day or before the week is out. This works for me. I do the offers and then I just send them an email right after I complete all the ones I wanted to do. The very next day or 2 days later, they send the email saying the plat has manually been added to my account. It's worked like a charm so far

A Lin Set
02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
I really want to free platinum.I've never been got for free :D