PDA

View Full Version : Level 65 Crafted Lilith Cowl

Iphoneington
05-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Hey guys it's me Iphoneington...
I was wondering if you or someone you knew could help me achieve my last item to fulfill my Level 65 Crafted Lilith set. I have about 40K-ish and i need around 210K for the cowl. This is the only item i am buying for i have crafted my other Robes and Staff. I ran short on gold to craft my cowl so this is why i'm asking you for your support. Any donation is accepted for i am grateful with your decided amount. I am not begging only generously asking of your help. Thanks guys for your support and i am inquisitive on hearing back from y'all! :D
P.S. I am selling a level 65 Festive Duckfoot for 45K (Dex). Thanks again guys and my IGN is "Iphoneington".

:D

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 08:26 AM
You can craft using platinuim, if the uncrafted helm is below 40k then that's good but if isn't I dont know (#m# ). And you might get flamed though.

Back
05-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Hey! Remember me? Uncrafted cowl is cheap, so there won't be much problem buying it. Also there's another solution for you to have some easy gold, farm onyx and earthquake stuff from Sandstone caves.. They are easy to get and you'll have loads of money by the end of the day.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Iphoneington
05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Thanks guys!

Iphoneington
05-24-2012, 01:52 AM
Nvm guys,I just acquired the full set. Thank for all of y'alls help!:D