PDA

View Full Version : Make it Compattible With ArmV6 (Low end devices)

Rittik
05-23-2012, 01:45 AM
This is a request not only from me..but from many other friends of mine who cant play DL as their Device is old or oh low end catagory!
Please Try to make this ArmV6 cappable!

-Rik(Rittik)

harm
05-23-2012, 02:59 AM
Yes do it

HunterSLAYER
05-23-2012, 05:03 AM
I have a few A7,A8 and A9 devices. but hopefully i can play this on my Armv6 HTC WILDFIRE S.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Back
05-23-2012, 07:39 AM
They already mentioned "INTENSE" gameplay, so I don't think armv6 will be available. Perhaps they should let us know early, so we may not reverse character name and lose plats.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Esoul
05-23-2012, 07:43 AM
There's a Better Way to play buy a new phone...

Rittik
05-23-2012, 08:16 AM

Thats a waste of comment buddy...if we wanted to buy phone then i would have not made this thread :)

-Rik(Rittik)

Back
05-23-2012, 08:36 AM

Great Idea. Can you pay the price for everyone?

Trolls ...

Seiyen
05-23-2012, 09:55 AM
This is a request not only from me..but from many other friends of mine who cant play DL as their Device is old or oh low end catagory!
Please Try to make this ArmV6 cappable!

-Rik(Rittik)

Forget it buddy,its gnna be a dual core game, Waiting for diwali :)
Ps=> even i have an arm6 device n it sucks
Sent from my hand using tapatalk 2

Back
05-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Me too. I waited for DL now I'll wait for Diwali and not AL.

Samhayne
05-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Sorry guys, to stay competitive we need to keep upping the bar and that means pushing what can be done on a phone. The pace of technology is rapid - new phones are way more powerful than what was available just a year or two ago. People want awesome visuals and that isn't possible on lower end devices, sorry.

Seiyen
05-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Me too. I waited for DL now I'll wait for Diwali and not AL.

Lmfao diwali is an indian festival just like christmas :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Sent from my hand using tapatalk 2

Back
05-23-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm Indian. What do you mean? :confused:

Sorry guys, to stay competitive we need to keep upping the bar and that means pushing what can be done on a phone. The pace of technology is rapid - new phones are way more powerful than what was available just a year or two ago. People want awesome visuals and that isn't possible on lower end devices, sorry.

Thanks for your response. Just don't forget about armv6 users on PL and SL.

Growwle
05-23-2012, 01:14 PM

Are the system requirements looking like they will be similar to DL (which runs fine on an original iPad).

HunterSLAYER
05-24-2012, 12:15 AM
In my opinion, sl visuals seem to be the best among the three games.
And it can run on Armv6......

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Back
05-24-2012, 12:25 PM
It's not just about visuals, it also include game mechanics.

P.S. PL visuals > SL visuals. I'm saying that from my experience. As I can't even play SL for more than 5 min.. Can't say about DL but it's energy system is boring..

Prestige
05-24-2012, 03:00 PM
You do realize DL will soon be just like SL and PL. Just extra energy missions for those who don't have a lot of time. DL will have a 0 energy cost 3D missions system in the next level cap update according to Samhayne and Carapace.

Appleisaac
05-24-2012, 05:15 PM
They already mentioned "INTENSE" gameplay, so I don't think armv6 will be available. Perhaps they should let us know early, so we may not reverse character name and lose plats.

You not lose any platinum ;) I got a full refund for my DL name reservation because I am 14 years old, and the game is rated 17+.

PxVice
10-23-2012, 02:17 AM
I couldn't find if my phones are ARMv6 or 7. Can anyone tell me if the myTouch 4G and Samsung galaxy s blaze is running on ARMv7?

Seiyen
10-23-2012, 02:26 AM
I couldn't find if my phones are ARMv6 or 7. Can anyone tell me if the myTouch 4G and Samsung galaxy s blaze is running on ARMv7?

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1596800

Just google it!

HunterSLAYER
10-23-2012, 02:30 AM
MyTouch4G uses an Armv7 processor and the Samsung Galaxy S uses an Armv8 CORTEX Processor. Both of your phones will be able to support any future games Sts develops.

United
10-23-2012, 02:46 AM

keep upping the bar with new games are good
low-end devices can play PocketLegends ^^

Isniper
10-23-2012, 02:56 AM
keep upping the bar with new games are good
low-end devices can play PocketLegends ^^

I'm believe no Lol http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70041-Keeping-Pace-with-Technology-%96-Updates-to-the-Spacetime-Engine i'll wait new update on Pl n Sl

PxVice
10-23-2012, 06:07 AM

Just google it!
I did -.- for 3 months

MyTouch4G uses an Armv7 processor and the Samsung Galaxy S uses an Armv8 CORTEX Processor. Both of your phones will be able to support any future games Sts develops.

Thank you

Iron Hand
10-23-2012, 06:39 AM

Just google it!

Mytouch 4g running fine as long as you have good signal. I am using an htc mytouch 4g slide and so far no issues. I do recommend however to close all apps you can as well as any bloatware. Tmobile notorious for bloatware. My phone is not rooted so you should not have any problems running al either.

BodMaster
10-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Nice Necro....

Mytouch 4g running fine as long as you have good signal. I am using an htc mytouch 4g slide and so far no issues. I do recommend however to close all apps you can as well as any bloatware. Tmobile notorious for bloatware. My phone is not rooted so you should not have any problems running al either.

Noting, that the new clients haven't been added yet, so when they are you may experience a difference from what you are now. (Wouldn't rule it out)

RedStapler
10-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Necro'd!

Closing the thread down...