PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Method of payment for Platinums

Verminator
05-23-2012, 04:32 AM
My suggestion is to associate with Cherry Credits or other types of programs that allow players to buy platinum through game cards.

Eg. : My parents do not own a credit card therefore I have no other methods of buying platinum.

HunterSLAYER
05-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Paypal top-up cards are sold in the USA. IF you don't live in the USA, I'm afraid the only solution is to wait till you are. Older and sign up for a. Credit/debit Card to use Paypal. :D

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Verminator
05-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Paypal top-up cards are sold in the USA. IF you don't live in the USA, I'm afraid the only solution is to wait till you are. Older and sign up for a. Credit/debit Card to use Paypal. :D

Well, I still hope that they would consider my suggestion. I'm in Asia.

HunterSLAYER
05-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Hello!
I would love to buy plats! BUT! the problem is there are not many options on paying for plats.....
I know alot of people that play pocket legends and Dark leagends.....
Alot of them would like to buy plats! But the problem is some of us cant use the payment method given...
I recommend on doing more ways of paying for plats like MOL,Ultimate Game card and so on...
I recommend that >space time studios< should do MOL(Money online) because alot of people buy game credits from this way....

OWHHH and does anyone know anther way to buy plats????
really wanna buy plats!!!!:crushed:

This idea was already posted in another thread and the author solved the problem by using Paypal.

got paypal!!! now!!! :adoration:

-----

Matutd
05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Apply for a debit card. I dunno if it's just a uk thing, but I've had a debit card since I were about 12 years old

Verminator
05-23-2012, 07:20 PM
This idea was already posted in another thread and the author solved the problem by using Paypal.

-----

I still want DL to associate with Cherry Credits. For all you know, it might benefit other people other than me. Paypal Top-Up Cards are currently not available in Asia, specifically Singapore so I do not really have any methods of buying plats.