PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends

Popular
05-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Western?

Samhayne
05-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Nope. Warriors, Rogues and Sorcerers aren't really Thugs, Gunslingers and ConMen that you'd expect for a Western theme'd game.

XchilangopwnX
05-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Nope. Warriors, Rogues and Sorcerers aren't really Thugs, Gunslingers and ConMen that you'd expect for a Western theme'd game.

Giving away the future Western Game's classes already Sam ;)

Skeletonlord
05-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Giving away the future Western Game's classes already Sam ;)

Western Legends could be a game in the future! Noting is saying there will not be! If this "Western Legends" goes ahead, it will not be until next year at the very least.

These could indeed be the classes for a western themed game!

Dragonrider023
05-23-2012, 01:27 PM
I cant wait!

maneatingtree
05-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Will the main land in arcane legends begin with a d?

Rauekat
05-23-2012, 01:30 PM
western legends seems awesome lol

Deathpunch
05-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Western Legends could be a game in the future! Noting is saying there will not be! If this "Western Legends" goes ahead, it will not be until next year at the very least.

I wouldn't put money on that. As far as I know, there is no game slated for winter release from STS.

Yet. :/

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

XchilangopwnX
05-23-2012, 03:30 PM

Lol yeah it sure could be. Which is why I said he was giving out the WL info ahead of time :o

Swimmingstar
05-23-2012, 04:45 PM

They're going crazy with the amount of games they're making this year, so who knows? Maybe it's secret in development and it's coming out Winter 2012. :)

Nick41324
05-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Going back to your roots with PL? Smart idea :-)

Appleisaac
05-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Going back to your roots with PL? Smart idea :-)

^_^ yay

Looks like I'm gonna be a demmented staff bunny ;) YAY

XghostzX
05-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Ooh, haha so the next legend series will be western style!

Swords
05-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Reminds me of "robots" the movie

ArtStar
05-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Lol just read the description ppl!
Don't worry, I'm sure they are pulling out all the stops or WL.(Western Legends)

Taipan
05-27-2012, 12:00 PM
I just did a quick search on the Internet, and look what I found:
http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/3796-spacetime-studios-gets-a-new-trademark-arcane-legends-their-next-title
Hope no one has posted that yet lol.

Skeletonlord
05-27-2012, 12:08 PM
http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/3796-spacetime-studios-gets-a-new-trademark-arcane-legends-their-next-title
Hope no one has posted that yet lol.

It says at the bottom that we were expecting a western themed MMO, but Spacetime chose a fantasy action RPG.

We need confirmation if there will be a western themed game some time on the future. There will be more than 4 "Legends" titles, we hope :) nice find!

~A~
05-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Will the main land in arcane legends begin with a d?lol I was wondering the same thing AoA, AoB, AoC, then AoD

Racosai
06-05-2012, 05:26 AM
lol I was wondering the same thing AoA, AoB, AoC, then AoD

Then probably AoD would be...um...er...
Putting Alterra, Blackstar, and Carvina together in a fantasy themed name, I'd say it's

Ambassadors of...
(Remember, Carvina is a Combination of Blackstar and Alterra: Take a look:

Alterra----Blackstar
First is the C-the third letter of Blackstar. Next the A-the first letter of Alterra. Next the R-the last letter of Blackstar.
The V and N and I is not included, though it is possible.
The last A from Carvina is the last A for Alterra.)

So AoD in Fantasy form is probably...
Ambassadors of Davatel.
Or Davian.
Probably Dagent too.
In Western form, it's probably...
Daronvi.
Davineta.
Or Dokari.

Hoped this helped!
~Racosai:disturbed:
P.S. Here are all my feelings at the moment: :moon::untroubled::stupid::cower::emptiness::empti ness::shame::redface::disturbed::worked_till_5am:: indecisiveness::vblush::uncomfortableness:

Racosai
06-05-2012, 05:30 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
:s

Swede
06-06-2012, 10:34 AM

Nope. An A.

Phoenixking
06-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Nope. An A.
Will it be arcana? O.o

~A~
06-12-2012, 08:20 PM

Nope. An A.so... two AoAs??????真真真?????

Appleisaac
06-12-2012, 08:54 PM
so... two AoAs??????真真真?????

Maybe this game wont have ambassadors. I wouldn't see that as a problem.

Ujustgotnuked
06-14-2012, 07:02 AM
If its based on western stuff then in pvp there should be 1v1 duels or somethin!!! :) and the maps for it are just straight roads so nobody can run away and tree hugg and cant just keep kiting forever( i would love this style of pvp )

Ujustgotnuked
06-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Speaking of kiting, in pvp would the skills be good enough to nuke and kite and tank? I hope there is

Jig
06-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Yeahhhhh how about just combine all games and make it they all meet each other through some kind of teleportation. ^_^ wow I should work for StS :))))))))))))

Appleisaac
06-14-2012, 05:40 PM

If its based on western stuff then in pvp there should be 1v1 duels or somethin!!! :) and the maps for it are just straight roads so nobody can run away and tree hugg and cant just keep kiting forever( i would love this style of pvp )

Its not western, but I do think that one or two maps like that would be cool :).

Handsofmyvodka
06-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Hope no one has posted that yet lol.he spelled fourth wrong, even i can see that :)
but back to the topic, a western themed mmo would be epic! I'd like to see 1v1 shootout type matches, and a saloon would be awesome too!

Ujustgotnuked
06-18-2012, 11:21 AM
he spelled fourth wrong, even i can see that :)
but back to the topic, a western themed mmo would be epic! I'd like to see 1v1 shootout type matches, and a saloon would be awesome too!

Im sue-ing you for copyright!!! Lol :) nah but u did just completely steal my idea about 1v1's.....go up to the 25th post and u'll see

n00b13st
08-27-2012, 03:39 PM

I don't think they meant any sort of alphabetical progression - Blackstar -> Carvina might imply that but Forest Haven was first.

I wonder if at some point there will be a crossover game, a meeting point between characters from all of the games. Tough to balance that right but it would be really fun if they did it well.

Edit: Doh! I wasn't thinking of Alterra. Sheesh.

Edit 2: Might have helped if I'd read the whole thread before replying? Nah.