PDA

View Full Version : Opinion of gear set

fikrialithaufik
07-12-2021, 07:47 PM
I wanna ask about your opinion guys.

1. Use Speed Set Gears with good or even maximum primary stats/all stats awakened for Running and Clear the mobs or even killling the boss. So you only need a good speed set gear with high stats for your damage

Or

2. Use Speed Set Gears maybe with more speed awakened , and use it ONLY for Running, and use another Full Damage Gear without speed or speed set and change it in combat to clear mobs and killing boss

Choose which one and tell me the reasons.
And how many gear set do you guys usually use?

Advocacies
07-12-2021, 07:52 PM
I wanna ask about your opinion guys.

1. Use Speed Set Gears with good or even maximum primary stats/all stats awakened for Running and Clear the mobs or even killling the boss. So you only need a good speed set gear with high stats for your damage

Or

2. Use Speed Set Gears maybe with more speed awakened , and use it ONLY for Running, and use another Full Damage Gear without speed or speed set and change it in combat to clear mobs and killing boss

Choose which one and tell me the reasons.
And how many gear set do you guys usually use?

2 the best option u won't lose any stats and effects like vardan sets and arcanes

Vvards
07-12-2021, 08:06 PM
I will go for option 1, I currently use a speed set with both ms and stats in it since I only do events at endgame to farm for gold. In terms of cost, Its really affordable (approx 25-30m for full gear with similar awakes) with really big returns.

I don’t do gold maps since the cost is really high, you will need a full arc main set and a separate gl set just to get gold and the return of investment is pretty slow unless you grind gl maps like your life depended on it. The objective being the same as stated in my first paragraph.

P.S I play rogue because you can cheat all the necessary stats to survive while hitting hard without getting the top of the line in terms of gears.

Stephencobear
07-12-2021, 08:26 PM
Your question is one set or two,
I’d say use all procs u can afford, all sets, all hotbars loaded with conditional possibilities (gl, stats, speed, bd, multiple pets, all possibilities)

If money is an issue then yeah work on one set to cover as many bases as u can. After that, this
is

Proc legends

fikrialithaufik
07-12-2021, 09:03 PM
Your question is one set or two,
I’d say use all procs u can afford, all sets, all hotbars loaded with conditional possibilities (gl, stats, speed, bd, multiple pets, all possibilities)

If money is an issue then yeah work on one set to cover as many bases as u can. After that, this
is

Proc legendsHaha absolutely, Proc meta xD

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
07-13-2021, 07:43 AM
Go with 2 imo unless u have lots of gold to spend on stats awakened ss

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

KarTik1
07-13-2021, 03:39 PM
Go with atleast 2 sets if you do events only for farming.
Atleast buy hidan set good decent bd or dex awake will help you and pt for cleaning bosses in event fast other then that malig or perni set is good dex awake with some ms for mobs in events.
And if you are rouge buy aim for atleast 76/71 artifact and sunken armor and dug dagger for running event maps more efficiently .
With these gears you can also farm events like swamp .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-13-2021, 03:59 PM
#1 go with rogue, rogue does not need haste pendant proc and it needs to be able to dodge red zones since it has a lack of defense.

#2 go with warrior and mage. Warrior and mage need arc 76 pendant proc for haste they both have immunity shields to block red zones. Buried / int ring. No arc 76 ring its bad you can use killing ring.
Warrior is a must on #2 though mage is either or. War needs a fast speed set to gather all mobs in evg to top center to clean them out most wars who are slow usually miss 1 or 2-4 mobs or dont make it to the top center in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Xtremez
07-14-2021, 03:41 AM
For rogue yes go with op stats on your ss since you'd be running a lot from attacks and need to poke in and out for proc activation. Plus, since rog shield doesn't reduce that much dmg at all, you'd be forced to be mobile. On mages and warriors especially, however, you'd be getting better outcomes with separate sets since you could proc gear without needing to run that much.