PDA

View Full Version : New vanity item ideas

Darkexile
05-23-2012, 04:12 PM
ok, so i've had a pocket legends account for about two years, and i think its time for there to be more vanity options for the body. I've already come up with a few ideas so here they are:
1) a tuxedo, i mean cmon, who doesn't want to kill the bad guys with some class?
2) i dunno why, but i really want an admirals dress uniform, complete with the hat and everything, maybe a whole series of military uniforms, dress and combat
3) a ninja outfit, cause i sometimes feel like being a ninja, and or a samurai outfit
4) so im not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but i feel like everyone and their mom has a full set of centurian armor. dont get me wrong, the armor is cool-ish, however i feel like there should be something more to distinguish those who have had accounts for a while versus those who havent. so heres the big idea:
STAR TREK UNIFORMS
colors will be determined based on how long youve had an account
they should all have black pants with a color top, and heres how im thinking the ranking should go
blue uniform = 1 year or less of account life
red uniform = 2 years or less of account life
gold uniform = founders
yes another unique special founders thing, and im not even a founder haha, although i would really like to have gold, as gold does signify command in star trek, and since it is my idea, i feel like itd be reasonable to give me the color i want...hopefully, if not, i guess i can live with red

ok, so those are my ideas, post with comments or new ideas, cause i think we can all agree that vanity is awesome, and everyone would like to see more

Slcinuup
05-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Awesome ideas.

Darkexile
05-23-2012, 04:27 PM
so i just had an in game friend of mine, Alterya, come up with a great idea, what if we had the option to do the previous level cap xp requirements for level cap vanities, like do the cap xp for 56 and get helm, and then do cap xp for 61 and get sheild, ya know, so new pocket legends players can still get level cap vanities

PL_Keaton96
05-23-2012, 06:39 PM
blue uniform = 1 year or less of account life
red uniform = 2 years or less of account life
gold uniform = founders

Kind of messed up there, "2 years or less of account life" should be turned into "1-2 years of account life"

Just trying to help yuh out :D

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 06:56 PM
so i just had an in game friend of mine, Alterya, come up with a great idea, what if we had the option to do the previous level cap xp requirements for level cap vanities, like do the cap xp for 56 and get helm, and then do cap xp for 61 and get sheild, ya know, so new pocket legends players can still get level cap vanities
People who did get cap would get angered if this happened. I really dont care (T.T ) about it if it where given out anyways.

Darkexile
05-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks, I should've made it clearer, red uniforms will be for accounts older than 1 year, a year or younger will be blue, and feel free to post your own ideas, id love to see them

Cahaun
05-23-2012, 07:04 PM
As long as they work as hard as those before, then I think they deserve that cap vanity. Makes me think. Super quests? *ideas* ;)

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 07:07 PM
As long as they work as hard as those before, then I think they deserve that cap vanity. Makes me think. Super quests? *ideas* ;)
I rremember
And yeah I think so too, but the other people who are super-pride for nothing will get mad. Lol.

Darkexile
05-23-2012, 07:11 PM
That's the idea like give them an option to do cap level XP amounts

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 07:12 PM
It would be amazing but do you know how many people will get mad.

Darkexile
05-24-2012, 12:10 PM
ok, i've decided to try to start coming up with 3 new vanity ideas per day, so here are todays 3
1) ive seen that there are vanity skins and i feel like we should bring those back, as well as add some new ones, cause while i love my eagle, sometimes i wish i could be a different animal, my choice would be a wolf
2) maybe vanity sports gear?
3) angel/demon vanity, aka, halos and horns (not cheesy looking horns like the halloween ones), and maybe the vanity can glow, smoke, or sparkle (just some special effect), maybe the effect would be for a full set or not, oh, and of course wicked looking angel wings and demon wings

so those are my 3 ideas for the day, feel free to post your own, or comment on these or previous ideas :smiley_simmons: