PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff Coming to Pocket Legends

Samhayne
05-23-2012, 04:22 PM
If you haven't read the introduction of TechnoEmail, the Lead Designer for new Pocket Legends content, check that out at:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58497-Techno-Email-Pocket-Legends-Lead-Designer-

Besides introducing TechnoEmail to you all, we want to reiterate some of the great stuff that is being worked on for Pocket Legends

Double XP weekend this weekend
Memorial Day items - new vanities and pets that you can get from bosses and also available from The Store
Humania Expansion (some details at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56535-The-Isle-of-Humania-is-Overrun!) to take the level cap to 71 and a whole host of new adventure.
Humania will also include the Achievement System that can be found currently in Dark Legends. We will be giving you all the change to get involved in naming some Achievements in a Community Contest, coming soon.

The cool thing about Spacetime Games is that we share tech across all games. So, in the future, features from other games (like how the Achievements from Dark Legends are coming over) could make their way to Pocket Legends.

Also, if you're looking for "what is coming" to Star Legends or Dark Legends, check out their Lead Designer introductions as well:

Star Legends Lead Designer intro - Gibber http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58498-Meet-Gibber-Lead-Designer-for-Star-Legends

Dark Legends Lead Designer intro - Carapace http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58508-Carapace-Dark-Legends-Lead

All of the goodies in Humania require a new client, which means a submission process to Apple. We haven't submitted yet to Apple, but that could happen soon (depending on how many issues crop up in pre-submission testing). So, to give a rough timeline, probably 3-4 weeks (or maybe a little sooner) to see these goodies in the live game. Of course, that could all change during the Apple submission process, so no guarantees.

Watch for the Achievement Contest soon here on the Official Pocket Legends Forums.

Thanks for playing Pocket Legends and for your support!

octavos
05-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Sweet, lovely bite of info. Im sure the goodies are in the details, and many hardcore players love details :p.
Just keep more news flowing, because it makes the waiting easy to understand.

:ghost:

Chickenrunnn
05-23-2012, 04:26 PM
if you haven't read the introduction of technoemail, the lead designer for new pocket legends content, check that out at:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58497-techno-email-pocket-legends-lead-designer-

besides introducing technoemail to you all, we want to reiterate some of the great stuff that is being worked on for pocket legends

double xp weekend this weekend
memorial day items - new vanities and pets that you can get from bosses and also available from the store
humania expansion (some details at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56535-the-isle-of-humania-is-overrun!) to take the level cap to 71 and a whole host of new adventure.
humania will also include the achievement system that can be found currently in dark legends. We will be giving you all the change to get involved in naming some achievements in a community contest, coming soon.

this sounds awesome :D

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 04:29 PM
this sounds awesome :D
I just saw the T you forgot to erase

Now I know (-o-o).... I know (-o-o) I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE CAP :33333333
im glad now. It'll be easier in my mind knowing I still have 3 weeks of leveling needed. Or more. But with the EXPERIENCE weekend it won't matter, I will atleast know i can level up happy and calm during doubke EXPERIENCE

Entertaining
05-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Chance*

Walkhardd
05-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Still have to wait for another contest? Zzzzzzz.. ...

Wake me up when humania comes. Thanks.

Deatharcherr
05-23-2012, 04:35 PM
will the memorial day items come this weekend?

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Possibly at the same time when double experience comes out.

Suntv
05-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Tell me more about the achievement system, I hope that's a good thing from DL.

Appleisaac
05-23-2012, 04:39 PM
CooOooOoooOoooooooOoooOOoool!

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Tell me more about the achievement system, I hope that's a good thing from DL.
Most likely the title thing and having certain amount of kill of this and that, and many other things like Dark Legends achievements

oxdream81
05-23-2012, 04:45 PM
so coooooooool and fun :)

XghostzX
05-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Just a question, if their are achievements that players have already unlocked (due to playing the game already, of course) they'll already be checked off as 'completed' correct?

NotYoCookiez
05-23-2012, 04:48 PM
OMG OMG maybe I read this wrong but did it say you can get pets from bosses?!?!

xbabybugszx
05-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Boses dropping new pets and vanities!?!
o.O Aweseome!!

Swimmingstar
05-23-2012, 05:14 PM
If you haven't read the introduction of TechnoEmail, the Lead Designer for new Pocket Legends content, check that out at:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58497-Techno-Email-Pocket-Legends-Lead-Designer-

Besides introducing TechnoEmail to you all, we want to reiterate some of the great stuff that is being worked on for Pocket Legends

Memorial Day items - new vanities and pets that you can get from bosses and also available from The Store
Humania Expansion (some details at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56535-The-Isle-of-Humania-is-Overrun!) to take the level cap to 71 and a whole host of new adventure.
Humania will also include the Achievement System that can be found currently in Dark Legends. We will be giving you all the change to get involved in naming some Achievements in a Community Contest, coming soon.

The cool thing about Spacetime Games is that we share tech across all games. So, in the future, features from other games (like how the Achievements from Dark Legends are coming over) could make their way to Pocket Legends.

Also, if you're looking for "what is coming" to Star Legends or Dark Legends, check out their Lead Designer introductions as well:

Star Legends Lead Designer intro - Gibber http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58498-Meet-Gibber-Lead-Designer-for-Star-Legends

Dark Legends Lead Designer intro - Carapace http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58508-Carapace-Dark-Legends-Lead

All of the goodies in Humania require a new client, which means a submission process to Apple. We haven't submitted yet to Apple, but that could happen soon (depending on how many issues crop up in pre-submission testing). So, to give a rough timeline, probably 3-4 weeks (or maybe a little sooner) to see these goodies in the live game. Of course, that could all change during the Apple submission process, so no guarantees.

Watch for the Achievement Contest soon here on the Official Pocket Legends Forums.

Just made some things stand out that I thought were cool. Can't wait!

Appleisaac
05-23-2012, 05:20 PM
When update happened it was really wierd, people slowly had their name's disappearing one by one >_< were they just logging off? Or does it keep some members online longer then others? My twink friend disappeared first then notycookies then I got disconnected ^_^

Swampy
05-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Cough cough *Bring back kill farming* COUGH COUGH.

On topic I can't wait for new content!

Jcyee
05-23-2012, 07:54 PM
lootable pets and vanity!? sweet

Imsebastiaanl
05-24-2012, 03:20 AM
Cool new thing, just hope humania comes soon.. :/

Chickenrunnn
05-24-2012, 03:48 AM
Cool new thing, just hope humania comes soon.. :/

All of the goodies in Humania require a new client.. So, to give a rough timeline, probably 3-4 weeks (or maybe a little sooner) to see these goodies in the live game.

could change during the Apple submission process, so no guarantees

I hope it will be earlier :[

dudetus
05-24-2012, 04:30 AM
So, to give a rough timeline, probably 3-4 weeks

Now I am wondering if I am able to play Humania at all before my military service which happens to be in July..

elianel
05-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Yeesss about time :banana:

Coke
05-24-2012, 09:10 AM

Wow! Great idea with the pets idea! That's made my day! The pets from the bosses is great because not many people have plat? Thanks :)

Ixillicus
05-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Wow I am excited. Pumped about the idea of vanities from bosses! Woot woot.

4 weeks for Humania is long, but its not so bad when they come out with awesome stuff in the mean time!

Nommos
05-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Maybe I'm the only one glad about the 4 weeks time. I want to level up my bird at 65 before humania comes online :)

Phoenixking
05-24-2012, 11:14 AM
[/U][/COLOR]

Just made some things stand out that I thought were cool. Can't wait!
So if it's..... Originally posted by Sam you think it's cool? :O

Techno Email
05-24-2012, 02:37 PM
I just saw the T you forgot to erase

Now I know (-o-o).... I know (-o-o) I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE CAP :33333333
im glad now. It'll be easier in my mind knowing I still have 3 weeks of leveling needed. Or more. But with the EXPERIENCE weekend it won't matter, I will atleast know i can level up happy and calm during doubke EXPERIENCE

The double XP multiplier will also multiply with elixirs for THE WHOLE 3-DAY WEEKEND!!

KingFu
05-24-2012, 02:46 PM
The double XP multiplier will also multiply with elixirs for THE WHOLE 3-DAY WEEKEND!!

SL patch notes said they got the double xp today (correct me if I'm wrong). Does that mean we will be getting it today? Or will we have to wait until tomorrow?

DerSchuetze
05-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Achievememts sounds great. Will deff keep more ppl playing.

zeusabe
05-24-2012, 11:17 PM
Finally, a rough timeline, that's the best part of this announcement. Achievements are good, but please please, don't bring that energy crap in Pocket Legends. Bring everything else except for that energy.

BoomBox
05-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Yes everything else is great! But don't bring energy into pl it would ruin the game:(

Jsaieagle
05-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Yes everything else is great! But don't bring energy into pl it would ruin the game:(

BoomBox, exactly what I want to say! Please don't ruin PL with the annoying energy system!

Xcrucherx
05-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Pets dropping from bosses, super nice!

Axelrod15
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Yes pet drops!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Nommos
05-30-2012, 12:22 PM
One question. What happen with us that we are level 65 and we have earn 50k xps? With humania release we will go back to level 65 with 0xps? And we must earn again 6k or more to get 66 for humania level? I have 25k xps right now and I was thinking to buy an elixir to help me earn xps faster, but if did not manage to earn75k till upstate ill spent my plat for nothing... And now we don't earn free plat not even one per day so I don't want to loose plat that way

Ixillicus
05-30-2012, 12:26 PM
One question. What happen with us that we are level 65 and we have earn 50k xps? With humania release we will go back to level 65 with 0xps? And we must earn again 6k or more to get 66 for humania level? I have 25k xps right now and I was thinking to buy an elixir to help me earn xps faster, but if did not manage to earn75k till upstate ill spent my plat for nothing... And now we don't earn free plat not even one per day so I don't want to loose plat that way

You will be scaled back based on percentage. If you were 25% to level 66 then you will be still be 25% of the way there, based on the new requirement.

Nommos
05-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Oh that's good. Thanks for your answer :)

OvigorothO
05-31-2012, 09:10 AM
Is the rep vanity system still on the agenda? Or has it been rethought into the looted vanity sets?

Schnitzel
06-05-2012, 09:59 AM
If you want most of the players to be lvl66, why not make our xp bars reduce the amount of xp we need by 50%-75% then make it 3x xp for just this week, so people would lvl faster and you would have more lvl66s
Thanks and i hope this can happen

Vuvuzaylor
06-08-2012, 04:34 PM
everything is mentioned :D great job!