PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Hotbars for PC users

Flamesofanger
07-13-2021, 08:07 AM
Let us PC users bind keys for hotbars like our skills & in-game UI.

Using hotbars with mouse is very tedious especially if you try to click fast and you end up using an ultimate/pet skill or a wrong loadout.

Compared to mobile gameplay it's incredibly flexible with just a single tap....We PC users need the same love, use the bind keys most of us don't use for skills on hotbars instead. The mouse already covers the usage of skills and therefore the numeral's should be assigned elsewhere. This is just my suggestion afterall.

Thanks.

BaronB
07-13-2021, 09:58 AM
Pretty sure the hotbars already have keys that work on them, like q will give u pots, there’s an option to see number shortcuts to skills in game select that an you should see what numbers represent the hotbar slots and I know it works as been many of times I’ve used elixers etc from hotbar by mistake as I’ve cleaned ash off my keyboard lol

Flamesofanger
07-13-2021, 11:19 AM
Pretty sure the hotbars already have keys that work on them, like q will give u pots, there’s an option to see number shortcuts to skills in game select that an you should see what numbers represent the hotbar slots and I know it works as been many of times I’ve used elixers etc from hotbar by mistake as I’ve cleaned ash off my keyboard lol

Thank you! had no clue that hotbars have their own bindings....just tried 8,0 to switch gears and it does work :)

BaronB
07-13-2021, 01:50 PM
No worries

1<3

Xtremez
07-15-2021, 09:25 AM
Only the first four hotbars have key binds on them though (F1-F4). Hopefully soon we can make our own keybindings however we want it on PC since utilizing all your hotbars is difficult without complete keybindings, especially for wars where timing is critical.