PDA

View Full Version : Armor Vs Dmg deduction

Onawaoka
07-13-2021, 05:24 PM
So idk if this in the right thread but when it comes to these 2 which is better for low levels? For example I come from pvp and idk arc dreambot is more beneficial for a tank to arc loveling. Thx !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vvards
07-13-2021, 06:06 PM
once you’ve achieved the armor cap for your desired level, go for damage reduction.

as an example, lets say the armor cap for your level is 2.5k armor including buffer for armor debuff, anything beyond 2.5k armor will not be beneficial, you can instead go for damage reduction to achieve further damage immunity.

the only real difference between the two is that armor is subject to debuffs while damage reduction is not.

Onawaoka
07-13-2021, 07:02 PM
Oh okay ty so much for the help brother ! Makes a lot of sense now

Encryptions
07-13-2021, 07:06 PM
This should help explain precisely on all.

Onawaoka
07-13-2021, 07:09 PM

Ah that makes a lot of sense now! I was trying to find out since I pvp at lower levels but ty so much for that equation ! Life saver !

KarTik1
07-14-2021, 12:16 AM

correct me if m wrong bro
So it dosent matter on which level you are on once you hit the max armor cap its 80% damage reduction for every level or it is different for evey level .
Suppose if i am level 41 and cap is 4100 and i have that much armor so ill get 80% damage reduction or value will change according to your level.
If it will change then definitely armor cap will increase in next expansion so damage reduction value will change with it or not.
Ty in advance bro.

Fake_Stats
07-15-2021, 09:05 AM
correct me if m wrong bro
So it dosent matter on which level you are on once you hit the max armor cap its 80% damage reduction for every level or it is different for evey level .
Suppose if i am level 41 and cap is 4100 and i have that much armor so ill get 80% damage reduction or value will change according to your level.
If it will change then definitely armor cap will increase in next expansion so damage reduction value will change with it or not.
Ty in advance bro.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes, doesnt matter what lvl you are, if you hit armor cap it always gives you 80% dmg reduction

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока