PDA

View Full Version : Fix the dark legends icon

xfrzen
05-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Its ugly and I am embarrassed to have it on my screen bring back the red and black dark legends logo, it was way better, I hate the ugly emo kid staring at me...

Cahaun
05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
DL > Vampire Emo kid? :eek:

Phoenixking
05-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Mine had red riding hood in a bikini holding a bloody sword.

xfrzen
05-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Anyone have the icon from the APK so I can fix it myself, its bull I gotta look at it so I should have a choice THE SHIELD IS BETTER!!!!!!!

Samhayne
05-23-2012, 08:29 PM
We are trying out some new creative elements. We know that change can be scary, but you never get better if you're afraid to try new things, no? Thanks for your feedback

xfrzen
05-23-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't care about new I want the shield it fits my screen of icons I don't want this flipping face, its no longer on my screen, stuck the ugly thing in my app drawer

Mrsberry
05-23-2012, 11:46 PM
You sound like a spoiled child conplaining about a petty issue in a rude way.
There are nicer ways to tell sts, "Hey I dont like the new icon could u please change it back?"
Your response too Sam is very disrespectful. Im very annoyed at reading your comments. Please grow up.
This thread needs too be closed.

xfrzen
05-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Berry, your just trolling me, maybe u should grow up and learn that when you don't like what someone has to say you ignore it, but I don't really care what you think, it disrupts the whole flow of my ui and its my screen. I was perfectly.happy with the shield please don't suck up to the mods and try to put someone down just because you didn't like it, I don't go in your threads and tell you how to do things, I want the icon file so I can fix it myself, what the heck is wrong with that...

Kaytar
05-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Berry, your just trolling me, maybe u should grow up and learn that when you don't like what someone has to say you ignore it, but I don't really care what you think, it disrupts the whole flow of my ui and its my screen. I was perfectly.happy with the shield please don't suck up to the mods and try to put someone down just because you didn't like it, I don't go in your threads and tell you how to do things, I want the icon file so I can fix it myself, what the heck is wrong with that...If you have an android device I belive you can change it. I changed the pl shield to a mage face. No need to be upset about it (: Thanks and have a wonderful day

ArtStar
05-24-2012, 05:00 AM

Deathpunch
05-24-2012, 08:35 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/6c54e168-38ce-96e8.jpg

Mine is just fine. *shrugs*

Instead of your annoying wailing, go get desktop visualizer, find the icon you want, change it, and get over it. Then, hopefully, we won't have to listen to your petulant and childish demands.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

Justg
05-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Agreed, no need to be rude here.