PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Return to Shimmering Shores!

Cinco
07-15-2021, 08:48 AM
Our summery beach-themed event returns for two (2) weeks starting July 15th!

Talk to Zephas in Forest Haven towne for more info.
Zephas is shown above with the Perdition Parasol Hat and the "Solar Flare" Aura (that 'Smiley' can grant when you do damage).

Hop through the portal and bash skeletons to score points!
Collect enough points to unlock Bronze, Silver or Gold Tier for access to discounted Enchantments and Gold Farming zones.

TIER REWARDS
Bronze (25K Points): Access to Bronze Enchantment Discounts and Bronze Tier Gold Farming zones!
Silver (50K Points): Access to Silver Enchantment Discounts and Silver Tier Gold Farming zones!
Gold (100K Points): Access to Gold Enchantment Discounts and Gold Tier Gold Farming zones!

LEADERBOARD REWARDS
Top 25
750,000 Gold
Bronze Master Key (save this to use this after your Tier Reward has expired).
3X Experience Elixir Kit
2X Speed Elixir Kit
Choose one (1) from: Auto Item Loot Elixir, Auto Gold Loot Elixir, or 2X Damage Elixir.

Top 10
1,500,000 Gold
Silver Master Key
5X Damage Elixir Kit
5X Experience Elixir Kit
Choose one (1) from: Auto Item Loot Elixir, Auto Gold Loot Elixir, or 2X Damage Elixir.

Top 5
2,750,000 Gold
Gold Master Key
"King of the Sands" Title
The Golden Sunset Shades
5X Damage Elixir Kit
5X Experience Elixir Kit
Choose one (1) from: Electric Eyes, Burning Gaze, Zap Gaze Makeup Kit.

EVENT LOOT
XP Orbs
Amulets
Level 1 Elite Weapons
Level 110 Mythic Amulet, Armor, Helm, Ring and Shield
"Sky Mirror" Shades vanity helmet (+10% Gold)
"Red Hot Heatwave" Shades vanity helmet (+10% Gold)

MYXX LOOT
All of the aforementioned items plus:
Level 110 Mythic Weapons
"Beach Baron" Amulets

"Open Water Competition" Shades vanity helmet (+15% Gold)

"Shimmering Surf Tour" Shades (+20% Gold)

"Silver Surf" Shades (+25% Gold)

VENDOR ITEMS
Perdition Parasol
The "Legendary Blu-Blocker" Shades (+15% Gold)

"Smiley" the Solar Companion Pet (On kill chance for "Solar Flare" Aura that gives 3X Armor, Damage, Speed for 10 seconds!)

Hope you enjoy the event!!
Keep cool out there, Legends!

Idevour
07-15-2021, 10:40 AM
Are any vanities returning? Possibly the blue COP

TommyShelby
07-15-2021, 10:47 AM
Wow cinco that's cool , plz put on vendor the beach set plz that's so cool ty

Spullllll
07-15-2021, 10:52 AM
Are any vanities returning? Possibly the blue COP

Can we not have returning vanities? Maybe new? Props to vanities alr created for this event but why re release. We grind these events and such to be able to buy items at the caliber of Blue Angel Cop. Re releasing items that hold this kind of value ruins valued and the true grind of the game.

3pc
07-15-2021, 11:09 AM
Not going to lie those top 25 and 10 prizes could be way better people spend like 15+ hours a day competing surprisingly and thats just insulting to them. I also don’t really agree with the amount of variants of sun glasses it really only looks like your looking forward to one thing from this event. Most people dont want recolors or stuff brought back anymore. Thank you for the surprise event however thought it was going to be a while till we saw the next one.

Andersonllgd
07-15-2021, 11:15 AM
A la miércoles xd

Idevour
07-15-2021, 11:30 AM
Can we not have returning vanities? Maybe new? Props to vanities alr created for this event but why re release. We grind these events and such to be able to buy items at the caliber of Blue Angel Cop. Re releasing items that hold this kind of value ruins valued and the true grind of the game.

Every thing else in the blue angel set came back. Why not the COP now?

3pc
07-15-2021, 12:08 PM

Might as well make swift talon and xfire vanity too since the rest of the others returned too.

Spullllll
07-15-2021, 12:08 PM

My point is that nothing else needs to be re released from this point on. Grinding is what keeps people playing and keeps the game run. If you cant see re releases ruin that then idk what to tell you

Golem
07-15-2021, 12:16 PM
Too many trash vanitys. Please add arcane weapons in crates too and something worthgul like ARCANE TEES... so they worth to open. The last ones were trash enought and plat/key wastes.... seriously cinco try make reason we should open the crates... thanks a lot

Golem
07-15-2021, 12:18 PM
That Umbrella as Plat purchable would be perfect!!! Love love 10+++++

Hjable
07-15-2021, 05:21 PM
I like how the release of shades fall with perverous event. Like last time they got the cool surf board and shirt and this time shades and new umbrellas. I hope there that one Uber rare drop everyone wants that has a chance of selling for a lot. Also does anyone know if the pet has a proc effect (like the shark and the bald Engle visual effect (Rainbow when proc effect is activated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golem
07-16-2021, 02:38 AM
As we see its humania map. Can you please as you did added Esb l80 add also ems l80 and ewt l80 for example to Myxx bosses thanks. Would be fair and nice. Do it cinco do it! =)=)

Inuking
07-16-2021, 05:20 AM
Wow… imagine recoloring shades like 10 times and slapping it into an event. Then calling it a day.

Vapourised
07-16-2021, 05:49 AM
Any idea how much I can make if I play the gold tier gold event continously?

Golem
07-16-2021, 07:59 AM
Any idea how much I can make if I play the gold tier gold event continously?

If you got good gl about 100-500m

Spullllll
07-16-2021, 10:12 AM
As we see its humania map. Can you please as you did added Esb l80 add also ems l80 and ewt l80 for example to Myxx bosses thanks. Would be fair and nice. Do it cinco do it! =)=)

Grind for the versions already out. Every suggestion you make ruins the grind for the game. Yes lets jus bring everything back so everyone can get easy. Having everything come back ruins the grind and the purpose of farming. New items
would be much better, but you seem to want everything to just be re released again.

Spullllll
07-16-2021, 10:14 AM
Wow… imagine recoloring shades like 10 times and slapping it into an event. Then calling it a day.

This seems to be more about the gold event after rather than the drops themselves imo. And tbh 100k points is a decent grind to be able to get 100m+

Hjable
07-16-2021, 10:23 AM
How about adding another pet shape as a moon but same stats as the sun as a drop and having the proc effect be like stars falling. Uber rare drops for them dedicated farmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golem
07-16-2021, 03:26 PM
Grind for the versions already out. Every suggestion you make ruins the grind for the game. Yes lets jus bring everything back so everyone can get easy. Having everything come back ruins the grind and the purpose of farming. New items
would be much better, but you seem to want everything to just be re released again.

And every gpod post i do which is good for pl future this same few guys harrasing me xS.

Tahtto123
07-17-2021, 06:40 AM
Any human face or discontinued face? And the boss doesnt drop much vanities please make it like last year xd bring pl to the moon too����������

Spullllll
07-17-2021, 08:46 PM
And every gpod post i do which is good for pl future this same few guys harrasing me xS.

Its not harassment. And people wont grind if every item worth grinding for gets brought back jus saying

Golem
07-18-2021, 12:48 AM
Any human face or discontinued face? And the boss doesnt drop much vanities please make it like last year xd bring pl to the moon too����������

Humania face would be awesome

Spullllll
07-18-2021, 05:47 PM
Humania face would be awesome

Sometimes i wonder if you know what you say. Humania face was intended for humania cap and should stay as such. You shouldve played at the time if you wanted one, btw i dont have either.

Golem
07-20-2021, 02:23 PM
Sometimes i wonder if you know what you say. Humania face was intended for humania cap and should stay as such. You shouldve played at the time if you wanted one, btw i dont have either.

Lol i was playing PL since first day at 2010... i dont think you even knew what was PL at 2010(with respect). And i had Humania face btw. Accidently opened makeup kit as many pthers also did but sts cant recover that them own game problem... so thats also one reason why they should add it back plus amnsure it makes happyness in game from 50% to 1000% same with l80 ewt and ems.

Spullllll
07-20-2021, 10:39 PM
Lol i was playing PL since first day at 2010... i dont think you even knew what was PL at 2010(with respect). And i had Humania face btw. Accidently opened makeup kit as many pthers also did but sts cant recover that them own game problem... so thats also one reason why they should add it back plus amnsure it makes happyness in game from 50% to 1000% same with l80 ewt and ems.

Lol i played since 2011. Whats funny is there were ways around opening those kits. Idk why you insist on taking the only fun thing out of the game, grinding. Bringing items back ruins values and starts a chain reaction with other items.