PDA

View Full Version : Guide for new lich APs

Repent
07-15-2021, 05:35 PM
For new lich APs you must have a full party of 4 and 2 must be luminous/light apostle and the other 2 must be dark. Everyone in your party will need to craft their own totem. To find the totem go to your crafting station and click on the twilight tab you will find there is a new item the “totem”. The totem requires 5 dark powders and 5 light powders and 2 balance bars. Do not I repeat do no buy from auc for more than 1m you can buy gold coffers and buy them from the trader in chancel of light for 500 tokens each. You also need 500k gold to craft the totem as well. Now that you crafted your totem and have a party who all has the totem as well you are almost done! Now comes the fun part finding Corvus the lich in m6! To do this easy you can ghost party after m5 and each party member searches m6 for APs (this is how you do APs fast in m6 btw). Once you find lich everyone needs to stand in a pool of your choice on the floor (there are 4 pools 2 dark and 2 light). If you are standing in a dark pool then a light totem must be used and vice versa. Basically what happened for us is that the totems had to be “charged” in the pool for a certain amount of time or something. But they will eventually allow you to use the totem and you will get a message on your screen that says something like “you have cleansed the unholy ground” and the pool your party was standing in will disappear. After that move on and repeat until all pools have been cleansed then kill lich once all pools have disappeared. For some reason one of my party members did not get the AP we thought it might be a time limit issue but I think that has been resolved now. Good luck everyone hope this helps y’all! - Atoned

Encryptions
07-15-2021, 05:52 PM
I have 1 totem. Any one looking to do it can pm me.

Anarchial
07-15-2021, 06:02 PM
Thank you for the comprehensive guide. Based on what Fumtush wrote to another post created by Encryptions, I believe the totem charges, when the appropriate color shield is up on Lich.

|Ares|
07-15-2021, 06:05 PM
That doesn't have to be m6 Corvis I think.

snakeeyes
07-15-2021, 06:15 PM
Nice explanation thanks a lot.

Blazerland
07-15-2021, 06:26 PM
Can anyone confirm if it needs to be in m6 coz the description does not specify.

Repent
07-15-2021, 06:51 PM
Can anyone confirm if it needs to be in m6 coz the description does not specify.

Test for us! Meow ;)

Encryptions
07-15-2021, 06:57 PM

I think test by going into m5 corv and just be doing the same thing you do in m6 to make the msg appear. Don't use the elixir, if the message pops up it should work.

Repent
07-15-2021, 07:00 PM
Also fyi guys there is a possible bug where lich will have no light and dark pools around him if so remap and look again don’t waste your time on him you won’t get APs pools need to be there at the beginning of the fight.

Gaprisha
07-15-2021, 08:08 PM
Also fyi guys there is a possible bug where lich will have no light and dark pools around him if so remap and look again don’t waste your time on him you won’t get APs pools need to be there at the beginning of the fight.

Yea I just heard of this bug too. hopefully the devs can fix it soon enough.

xsilentninjax
07-15-2021, 09:07 PM
Did this one, everyone but one member didn't get the ap when killed. That member died previously on map, is this considered a bug?

Champist
07-15-2021, 09:11 PM
are you supposed to do one pool at a time or can you cleanse them all at once?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-15-2021, 09:22 PM
Did this one, everyone but one member didn't get the ap when killed. That member died previously on map, is this considered a bug?

Not a bug. You have to survive the remainder of the encounter to get the achievement.

Futumsh
07-15-2021, 09:23 PM
are you supposed to do one pool at a time or can you cleanse them all at once?

You can't do them all at once, since he can't have both shields at once.

Champist
07-15-2021, 09:24 PM
You can't do them all at once, since he can't have both shields at once.oh so you could do 2 at a time right

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

hozukreti
07-16-2021, 02:11 AM
Sorry, but how to ghost party, please anybody guide me. /Partyinvite XXX?
Forgot how I did it 7 years ago.

Repent
07-16-2021, 02:19 AM
yes /partyi xxx is correct

worshipped
07-16-2021, 03:28 AM
yes /partyi xxx is correctYe just dont /partyi yyy xd

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Undershooting
07-16-2021, 03:57 PM
Does the totem restart when you die during the process, and specifically what pool do dark and light apostle need to stand

Timetostudy
07-17-2021, 06:45 AM
Thank you for the guide!!

julysch
07-17-2021, 11:59 AM
no bug its only some1 in pt opened totem

Repent
07-17-2021, 11:37 PM
Does the totem restart when you die during the process, and specifically what pool do dark and light apostle need to stand

As I stated above "If you are standing in a dark pool then a light totem must be used and vice versa." Luminous apostle are the only ones capable of using a light totem so therefore they must be in the dark pool ;) - Atoned

sweeetcakes
07-20-2021, 07:47 PM
would be nice if someone made a video of this...hint hint all you you tubers :)