PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Robes - split the the hood/facemask apart from the body clothing.

Nassar
05-24-2012, 12:03 PM
I bought the Mystic Robes thinking that like some other store outfits, the hood/facemask would be listed as its own separate item (dumb of me, should've done more research, I agree).

That being said, is it possible in a future update to have this happen? The outfit as a whole is too bulky and tacky for me to appreciate (like the Classic outfit) but I would like to use the hood/facemask in conjunction with different clothing to make my own look. :-)

Fyrce
05-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Split parts on ALL outfits, please!

The fun part of the outfits IS mixing and matching. It's what helps each toon be unique!

Nassar
05-24-2012, 01:17 PM
I completely agree with you, Fyrce. It'd be nice if we could mix 'n' match all the different tops/bottoms/hats/accessories from the different outfits. The only one I know of that splits the top/bottom is the combat outfit.

Skeokateva
05-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Lmao been buying plat outfits for the hats and bought Mystic thinking it would have a separate hat too:p

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Xaphan Fox
05-25-2012, 12:57 AM
pweeeeeeeeeeease

Mrsberry
05-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Agreed!
Would be great too mix and match everything.

StompArtist
05-25-2012, 08:04 AM
I could not agree more! All uniforms should be splitable!

Snakespeare
05-25-2012, 08:46 AM
I completely agree with you, Fyrce. It'd be nice if we could mix 'n' match all the different tops/bottoms/hats/accessories from the different outfits. The only one I know of that splits the top/bottom is the combat outfit.

Aggressor also splits into three. I just picked it up for 7 plat. :)