PDA

View Full Version : Lvl21/22 droppable gear

Malerian
05-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Probably won't be much of a surprise since many will have seen it in missions.
Anyway, for those who won't : there are new gems and weapons available for lvl21 and even lvl22 characters, with those three suffixes :
-Bane (+attack, +health on a green shadow gem) (+health on a white shadow gem
-Guarding (+defense on a white beast gem)
-Salubrity (+health on a white blood gem)
-Grit
-Tutelage

Of course, this goes with new adapted pink items.
Didn't see 2H weapons it it, though.

Lady_Pebbles
05-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Either a leak or intentional. I would have prefered them to change the names and stats of the level 20 items we already got from the maps instead of getting new level 21 items replacing them though. New maps when level cap comes should have those new level 21 droppable items imo.

Malerian
05-24-2012, 01:50 PM
It might be a way to balance pvp a bit more between plat items and droppable ones. Since they couldn't lower the stats of items already bought without having to face an angry mob of buyers, they added those.

EDIT: The current intent is to leave this as is and allow a little bit of access to those items.

Carapace
05-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Either a leak or intentional. I would have prefered them to change the names and stats of the level 20 items we already got from the maps instead of getting new level 21 items replacing them though. New maps when level cap comes should have those new level 21 droppable items imo.

While it wasn't intentional, it is a bit of a peak into the coming soon! We may leave these in or modify the loot tables however either way you can keep the ones that have been farmed.

Update: We're leaving this in as the expansion is coming soon!

Lady_Pebbles
05-24-2012, 04:44 PM
@Carapace: Hmm, well it is a nice way of promoting the content update thats coming. Thanks for leaving it in, I can farm my heart out after I find this last execution boss (Eli Holden) that is taking forever to spawn!! XD

Liathea
05-24-2012, 06:39 PM
So does that mean you finally found the good Reverend, Thren?

Lady_Pebbles
05-25-2012, 03:54 AM
So does that mean you finally found the good Reverend, Thren?
Yes. Finally.