PDA

View Full Version : Rush Lists? Really?

Zolum
05-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Before I start, I would like to state that this is not to call out anyone. I have heard of these "rush lists" lately. I do not like them at all. My pvpers are not on everyone's good side. People make "Rush Lists". They put me and 20 others on their little list. I think that it shows a simple grudge. They were "rushed". But there is no such thing. People get caught up in the "rules" of pvp. They get rushed and have a grudge about a game. I hope that this thread is not locked. I am not mad at anyone, just the general idea of this list. People need to move on. This is a very fun game! I like to play it. Let's not bring pride into this. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just stating my opinion.

ExperimentNebulaCore
05-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Sadly, they rush people too, excwpt those who looks like real twinks... Just dress like a person with bad gear u find from loot, then equip your set, rev, they dont attack...

akfury
05-24-2012, 01:01 PM
zolum your on my list :) and not coming off

Phoenixking
05-24-2012, 01:14 PM
I know (-o-o) lol it's stupid, can't they forgive and forget. And it's more annoying when you kill someone by accident.

FluffNStuff
05-24-2012, 01:34 PM
OOOOH, Rush list??? Where??? Love em, gives me a chance to get into a forum war with my alts :)

Zolum
05-24-2012, 02:20 PM
this is an SL forum thread. IDC what list I'm on. Zolum is no pvper. I do not pvp with my 40. I just rush. I 1v1 with my droids.

Taipan
05-24-2012, 06:00 PM
I agree with u, Zolum. As you pointed out, this is a GAME!!! No need to hate less fortunate players! Just PVP, and have fun. One reason why I never got into PL a lot, was these "rush lists". They seem much more common there, and you could get on them very easily. Some common SL PVP tactics could get you onto those rush lists, such as "buff draining".
Most of the time it'll be an accident, but they have to rush the crap outa you, just cause u shot at them once.

javier995
05-24-2012, 11:53 PM
The only time I put anyone on my list, I have like 3 people I will always kill, is if they get in the way of me or my friends playing time in pvp.

Everyone has their motives, mine is me being tired of my friends getting killed when they're alone.

Instead of complaining about something you (to whoever is on a list) obviously started, Bc you're not gonna get on a list for no reason, fight the person. Squash your beef, say sorry or whatever.

I sure as hell know I stop if someone apologizes, but I usually don't stop if its my guildees/close friends being rushed.

But in the end...

Don't want to be on a list? Don't rush to begin with.

Seiyen
05-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Hahaha i've always been on those kinda lists, n idc....:-)

Sent from my hand using tapatalk 2

flashbackflip
05-25-2012, 03:41 AM
I'm with Javier on this matter

Kaytar
05-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Hahaha i've always been on those kinda lists, n idc....:-)

Sent from my hand using tapatalk 2same here :D let them be jealous of our mmmaaaddd skills!!

Ardon
05-25-2012, 10:54 AM
How hard is it to avoid rushing? Not too damn hard.

Here are some simple steps to not get rushed

1. Join a private game
2. Join a game with friends
3. Don't rush others
4. ????
5. Profit

Phoenixking
05-25-2012, 11:39 AM
The only time I put anyone on my list, I have like 3 people I will always kill, is if they get in the way of me or my friends playing time in pvp.

Everyone has their motives, mine is me being tired of my friends getting killed when they're alone.

Instead of complaining about something you (to whoever is on a list) obviously started, Bc you're not gonna get on a list for no reason, fight the person. Squash your beef, say sorry or whatever.

I sure as hell know I stop if someone apologizes, but I usually don't stop if its my guildees/close friends being rushed.

But in the end...

Don't want to be on a list? Don't rush to begin with.
You dnt know how horrible it is. I'm rather accident prone and my finger would move alittle and tap a skill. That would hit someone and I automatically get on there lil list even if I say sorry they don't stop....

Cero
05-25-2012, 07:42 PM
its good to be in the "List", everybody greets you with their skills, showing off what they got. , right?:P

akfury
05-25-2012, 09:04 PM
its good to be in the "List", everybody greets you with their skills, showing off what they got. , right?:P

lol

javier995
05-26-2012, 12:11 AM
You dnt know how horrible it is. I'm rather accident prone and my finger would move alittle and tap a skill. That would hit someone and I automatically get on there lil list even if I say sorry they don't stop....

Too many people do that, I'm not one of them.

Yes, I know sometimes you can press skills accidentally, but one skill isn't rushing.

If someone "accidentally" does a combo until someone dies or they shoot with the combo by "accident", that's a rush. If you keep getting "poked" with skills, and you ask them to stop and they don't, that's another form of rushing.

Like Ardon said, do those things to avoid rushers if you're really that scared of being rushed.

Zolum
05-26-2012, 03:19 PM
sometimes u can kill by accident. I've seen one person when they had low health after a fight. Some one accidentally auto shot and killed him. lol but that's really rare. Thanks Javier

plmafiaboss
05-26-2012, 03:36 PM

Too many people do that, I'm not one of them.

Yes, I know sometimes you can press skills accidentally, but one skill isn't rushing.

If someone "accidentally" does a combo until someone dies or they shoot with the combo by "accident", that's a rush. If you keep getting "poked" with skills, and you ask them to stop and they don't, that's another form of rushing.

Like Ardon said, do those things to avoid rushers if you're really that scared of being rushed.I get on these lists a lot. I have some characters for rushing and some for being well..not a troll lol but when im on my normal character people will make up any little thing just to rush u. I get rushed a lot for hitting with an auto attack or one skill. Then I rush back and get on the list. Like lol people? Thts just dumb

Zolum
05-26-2012, 03:44 PM
An AoB should make a pvp apology thread to shorten a few rush lists. Sound okay?

imaddictedtoPL
05-26-2012, 03:49 PM
I have a list for people who join my game rush me and say somthin bad and leave. I just want to teach them a lesson.

Zolum
05-26-2012, 04:03 PM
report them, I still don't like rush lists no matter what

imaddictedtoPL
05-26-2012, 04:42 PM
report them, I still don't like rush lists no matter what they say words like noob/owned/you fail/HAHA/

Zolum
05-26-2012, 05:09 PM
I know. I hate it when "they" do that. I know a few that I won't name. Still no reason for rush lists. Get them back once an be done.

Shaocalur
06-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Some people try to keep good KDR's and hate being rushed. If you rush a person don't get mad if they try to kill you every time that person sees you in-game. If you wanna rush so badly make an L35 took and kill all the L32's or whatever.

Xanaduboss
06-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Ya I'm probably on a couple rush list but I try to make peace but some people just want to keep killing me and improve thier stats

javier995
06-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Some people try to keep good KDR's and hate being rushed. If you rush a person don't get mad if they try to kill you every time that person sees you in-game. If you wanna rush so badly make an L35 took and kill all the L32's or whatever.

Well, whoever makes a l35 to rush I wish them good luck. I have a level 30 toon, and I make sure to keep them from being picked on by 35s. I've killed countless of them already, I won't hesitate to kill more.

Shaocalur
06-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Well, whoever makes a l35 to rush I wish them good luck. I have a level 40 toon, and I make sure to keep them from being picked on by 35s. I've killed countless of them already, I won't hesitate to kill more.

0_o I don't think L35's can join an L40+ game.

akfury
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM

5 level gap 35s are allowed in with 40s

Shaocalur
06-07-2012, 02:18 PM
5 level gap 35s are allowed in with 40s

Guess I never paid attention to it.

javier995
06-08-2012, 11:14 PM

Well, as Fury said.

I didn't realize my typo in that post.

I meant I have a level 30 toon, and I've been asked to come in when l35s are picking on the 30s. Like I said, I don't mind taking away the cockiness a l35 gets from killing 30s.

ice fire sea
06-19-2012, 03:16 PM
People who have rush lists, are mainly just farmers who want kills because they know they can kill them.. i dont have a rush list, i just make peace , and say dont do it again or i will boot you.. that why i make my own games.. i mean come on, it should be common sense if it bothers you so much , just boot them.. no big deal.. dont go on a rampage and say ur on my rushlist noob... gtfo.. and some nonsense.. anyways..
-PEACE M8s

Xaphan Fox
06-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I never understood the rush argument. Only in these games have I heard this term in 15+ years of online gaming.

If it is available to be done in the game, ie not a hack or exploit, then its all fair.

Ive never encountered such a sensitive competitive online community before. If your pvp tactics make someone mad, you're doing something right.

I was playing Warsong Gulch, was by myself/freshly spawned, and the other team stayed together and 10v1 me!

They are on the list!

Am I missing something?

Bark bark

javier995
06-20-2012, 01:15 PM
I never understood the rush argument. Only in these games have I heard this term in 15+ years of online gaming.

If it is available to be done in the game, ie not a hack or exploit, then its all fair.

Ive never encountered such a sensitive competitive online community before. If your pvp tactics make someone mad, you're doing something right.

I was playing Warsong Gulch, was by myself/freshly spawned, and the other team stayed together and 10v1 me!

They are on the list!

Am I missing something?

Bark bark

The problem is that (idk how this started in these games) people want to be fair, so to speak.

They like to see if they have skills, therefore they like to have a 1on1 where it all starts fairly. Fairly being: both players are prepared, no surprise attacks (to an extent?), and no fighting until they both have agreed to go.

I believe thats why people don't like rushing, bc people like to test their skills without interuptions.

One thing tho, theres a huge difference between someone who rushes you accidentally (i.e. they are new, they hit you after one of their fights due to their combo, etc), and someone who devotes their whole playtime in pvp to just rush you and others.

OvigorothO
06-21-2012, 01:04 PM
When on my 16 twink i autoed someone 1 time and they yelled out "RUSHER!!" And then it took him like 20 seconds to kill me when i was jusrmt standing there :P

Zolum
06-21-2012, 10:32 PM
lol, i've seen that done. That's what happens when a noob gets angry.

javier995
06-22-2012, 01:36 AM
lol, i've seen that done. That's what happens when a noob gets angry.

I r angry!!!!! Rawr

Zolum
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM
When on my 16 twink i autoed someone 1 time and they yelled out "RUSHER!!" And then it took him like 20 seconds to kill me when i was jusrmt standing there :P

oh, u do that? Sorry bro, I really am. lol

Mrbananaz
08-04-2012, 02:06 AM
i agree with javier i call on others when i absolutely HAVE too (rarely) and i help out whenever and wherever i can (especially because i love being put on these "rush lists") i just rush until they leave my friends alone n i forget. but when they come back with friends.... "Javi, can u come here for a sec?" lol

iAmPain
08-04-2012, 10:57 PM
i agree with javier i call on others when i absolutely HAVE too (rarely) and i help out whenever and wherever i can (especially because i love being put on these "rush lists") i just rush until they leave my friends alone n i forget. but when they come back with friends.... "Javi, can u come here for a sec?" lol

you really love necro'ing don't ya buddy xD lol

let's twink again sometimes! :)

Flashgunner
08-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Did you really have to revive a dying thread?

akfury
08-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Did you really have to revive a dying thread?

Did you really have to keep the dying revived thread still alive 0.o

shadyace
08-23-2012, 05:58 AM
jav is the biggest rusher

gison
08-23-2012, 06:01 AM
jav is the biggest rusher

Stop necro'ing dead threads -.-

shadyace
08-23-2012, 06:04 AM
him and he's lil noobs rush, are rude, try to intimidate, gang up and jav has even trade spammed me while his friends attack... u pathetic and will never beat me in a fair fight

*Zero*
08-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Jeez.....pl, sl, is not real pvp when are players gonna understand that. Go to DL where pvp is fun and stand there and see what happens im willing to bet you get owned fast.
Rushing or group ganking Is part of pvp, rvr. Now if have real "skills" and not lurch you should be able too handle a rusher if your as good as you say.

flashbackflip
08-23-2012, 08:03 AM
Jeez.....pl, sl, is not real pvp when are players gonna understand that. Go to DL where pvp is fun and stand there and see what happens im willing to bet you get owned fast.
Rushing or group ganking Is part of pvp, rvr. Now if have real "skills" and not lurch you should be able too handle a rusher if your as good as you say.

Yeah!! DL pvp is AWESOME!

I got owned alot! Lmao! It's a pity i don't really like the vamp theme..

See ya in AL, Zero, hope they will make pvp maps as good there..

shadyace
08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
ok so tell me mr fantastic how do you beat 3ppl at once when one of ur "team" does nothing and the other spams you and tells the other ur hp???

please i would really like to knw.....

gison
08-23-2012, 09:02 AM
ok so tell me mr fantastic how do you beat 3ppl at once when one of ur "team" does nothing and the other spams you and tells the other ur hp???

Only answer. Don't necro old, forgotten threads just to post names of "rushers" on forums.lol.
& then maybe they'll stop hating you?:p

Matutd
08-23-2012, 09:13 AM
I know this is an old thread, and I don't know if anyone mentioned this because I only read the OP (I've had a tough day so I'm being lazy). But From what I see, it appears you like to rush,cut get upset when you are targeted by rushers. I say tough luck, don't give what you can't take.

*Zero*
08-23-2012, 09:40 AM

Cant help ya there. Maybe play with a better team. 3 vs 1 is alot different than 1vs a rusher. Now if your up against 3 rushers good luck is all i can tell ya.

Seiyen
08-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Umm host conflict matches!,problem solved

javier995
08-23-2012, 05:34 PM
him and he's lil noobs rush, are rude, try to intimidate, gang up and jav has even trade spammed me while his friends attack... u pathetic and will never beat me in a fair fight

Very funny, when you're the one who bullied l20s when u were l24-26.

Maybe those were the people who teamed you?:o

I dont need anyones help to beat you, and i have showed that multiple times. Especially when you were 24 and my l21 com killed you.

You have a problem with me? Come deal with it, and dont say i wont ever beat you fairly. Ya know what? I challenge you to a fight, in CR and we will screenshot the winner and post here. Dont back out either, you just said i'd never beat you so it should be easy.

Lets see exactly how much of your talk you can back up.

Shaocalur
08-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Very funny, when you're the one who bullied l20s when u were l24-26.

Maybe those were the people who teamed you?:o

I dont need anyones help to beat you, and i have showed that multiple times. Especially when you were 24 and my l21 com killed you.

You have a problem with me? Come deal with it, and dont say i wont ever beat you fairly. Ya know what? I challenge you to a fight, in CR and we will screenshot the winner and post here. Dont back out either, you just said i'd never beat you so it should be easy.

Lets see exactly how much of your talk you can back up.

*coughs* I've yet to see Javi lose a fight. :o

I'll get some bandages for Shady and a cookie for Javi :D

javier995
08-23-2012, 05:59 PM
*coughs* I've yet to see Javi lose a fight. :o

I'll get some bandages for Shady and a cookie for Javi :D

Chocalte chip pls, chewy too! Also, a banana nut muffin with some orange juice, if its not too much to ask:D

Shaocalur
08-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Chocalte chip pls, chewy too! Also, a banana nut muffin with some orange juice, if its not too much to ask:D

Sure thing! To Tim Hort- I'm hungry now. >_<

javier995
08-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Sure thing! To Tim Hort- I'm hungry now. >_<

Gives you a cookie* enjoy!

Delphina
08-23-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm going to close this thread for a few reasons. Flaming, Necro'ing, & non-constructive.