i just want to make one thing very clear
my hammer is NOT for SALE!!!@
i love this weapon, i wont sell it or trade for it

the Ursan War Hammer
i dont know WHY im the only one here with that hammer

but
EVERYONE wants it
its only a GREEN

it should be frickin pink as much as people are on my jock about buying it and trading for it

ive had to leave 10 different games and hide in the townes or just plain unequip my hammer so ppl will leave me the #$%@ alone about it :p

the hammer is mine, get your own :p

stop bothering me about trading or buying it :mad:

im seriously starting to get pissed off nyow!
and screw u guys for following me from towne to towne askin for it:eek:, the next person that does that im gonna have to kick in de nuts!

Royce
08-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Can I buy your hammer?
Jk, but yeah the warhammers are fairly rare. People even try to buy my gray one, and the pink one sells for crazy gold.

BeardedBear
08-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Can we see a screenshot of your sexy hammer?

mAdvillain
08-18-2010, 10:57 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/dzupu0.jpg

Yardsalez
08-18-2010, 11:15 AM
I have the same problem with my kite shield

Tvis
08-18-2010, 12:04 PM
I had that same hammer, but my brother made me give it to him. He accused me of taking his kite shield. Anway, people always want to buy my Khopesh of Osiris, Desert Eagle Talon of Thoth, the Ursan War Hammer (I used to have), the kite shields, and the Copperheads War Hammer.

Some items are extremely rare to find. I'm with you, mAdvillain. These items are treasures to us and every time in towne, someone wants to buy it.

KingFu
08-18-2010, 12:06 PM
You think that's bad, I have a War Hammer of Legend! I can't go into a town without someone asking to buy it. Lately I have been selling it to see offers, and I have been looking at price ranges, you wound not believe the price ranges I have heard! Sadly, not very many people bid above 250K!

EDIT:

and the Copperheads War Hammer.

Are you referring to Copperhead's Wammo the Hammo? Those are untradable, sadly, my friend has 4 and doesn't know what to do with them, and I have none! :(

King Kamehameha
08-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Where'd you find it (also 2000k for the hammer lol)

KingFu
08-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Where'd you find it (also 2000k for the hammer lol)

Fathom, but they nerfed the drop rate for war hammers so badly, I have never seen a war hammer drop other than the gray one, they drop fairly easily, if you farm a lot, but the pink one will almost never drop lol. The rates on it are very low, I farmed for days, and not one dropped (other than the gray one, which dropped about twice)

Tvis
08-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Wow. Thats insane. How often do the Copperhead War Hammers show up?

KingFu
08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Wow. Thats insane. How often do the Copperhead War Hammers show up?

Copperhead's Wammo the Hammo, I wish their was a Copperhead war hammer, but War hammers are level 24, and Copperhead items were released during Swamps, level 35, it is untradable, and it isn't easy to drop, but some people to get lucky.

mAdvillain
08-18-2010, 01:49 PM
i didnt realize the drop rate was nerfed on the hammers like that...explains the demand

Tvis
08-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Right, Copperhead Hammo the Wammo, my bad. I should know since I have two of them. Anyway, they should make Copperhead War Hammers or War Hammer of Thoth/Isis. That would be awesome.

Snakespeare
08-18-2010, 03:16 PM
I know!!! Any time I am in town and I have the hammer equip, somebody wants to buy it. I feel yer pain, man.

Tvis
08-18-2010, 03:17 PM
The hammer problem is so bad, that I just won't use hammers in towne.

GaZz
08-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Oh... lol... i had a Warhammer drop yesterday. Liguidated it. Can't beat noob ignorance. Didn't know that non pinks / purps could be rare.

Yardsalez
08-19-2010, 11:32 AM
The warhammers arent rare only pink hammers

GaZz
08-19-2010, 11:52 AM
/goes back to sit in the corner

Royce
08-19-2010, 11:55 AM
The warhammers arent rare only pink hammers

Actually they're all pretty rare. The grays aren't that hard to find, but you can still get a few k for them. The pink is just uber-rare.

Flamin
08-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Its the same way with my alien blaster, I cant go through a single game without being asked 10 times "where did you get that ab? Can I have it?" ugh... Trust me I know how irritating it is.

KingFu
08-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Its the same way with my alien blaster, I cant go through a single game without being asked 10 times "where did you get that ab? Can I have it?" ugh... Trust me I know how irritating it is.

I couldn't imagine that, since I have had an alien blaster since early on in AO2, and only in the beginning they were special, now they are hard to sell, and hardly anyone asks. Someone I know (who will remain nameless) has a Zuraz Shock Lance and he says everyone asks him in town. I get asked for my Voodoo doll a lot now, the older pinks are getting rarer each expansion is the way I see it.

Iambirdman
08-19-2010, 01:26 PM
And by posting on forum, it will give you less attention?:)

KingFu
08-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Haha, anyone else have had 3 noobs trying to buy something rare from you and bidding 25K and spamming you? Very annoying!