PDA

View Full Version : PVP Help?

Docvoodo
05-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Whenever I play PVP I tend to get killed a lot. (Last time I checked)My record was 4 kills and 50 or so deaths. Is there anything I can do to get more kills? I use a purple fire wand that does about 70-90 damage and I use the Eerie Haunted Doll as a shield. I can't remember my armour except that for headware is a pink Toad Tiara. Any tips?
My skills are:
STR:19
DEX:9
INT 130-140 (Can't remember which)
My main nemisis in PVP are bears because they use Taunt then use a combination of attack skills to kill me before I can get away. In PVP I just attack using Ice Storm and Fire Storm. I also use Lightning and when my health is low the mana shield and I heal my self. If i'm alive and my mana is drain completly then I use my wand.

Nick41324
05-24-2012, 02:18 PM
What lvl are you? Im going to just go with 33, because thats what your sig says.

Buffs are critical in pvp. Mages have 2 skills called 'blessing of might' and 'blessing of vitality'. They will raise your dmg and def for just enough time to kill your enemy. Gear is also very important. For your level, i would suggest a shivering talon set. It is fairly cheap and very good in pvp (You can have mine if your short on coins).

For your skills, stats, and a combo...
Use: 6 blessing of vitality, 6 blessing of might, 6 drain, 6 light, 5 fire, 1 heal, 1 mana shield, 1 frostbite
For your stats, use: 100 dex, rest int.
Combo: buffs (vitality, might), drain, ice, light, fire. You can kind of fool around with different combos, but just use buffs first.

A ring will also help. Try the 11dmg 1 crit.

Zapoke
05-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Use: 6 blessing of vitality, 6 blessing of might, 6 drain, 6 light, 5 fire, 1 heal, 1 mana shield, 1 frostbite

This is an excellent build. Since you're going forward, however, I wouldn't use a dex-based stat set up. If you want in-game help with PvP, I can help you this weekend.
I can also provide more in-game help with items, if you want. :)

Docvoodo
05-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Ok thanks, I guess I should woron on the two buffs. My current skills are:
Fire Storm: 6
Lightning: 6
Ice Storm: 6
Healing: 6
and 1 in everything else.
Is there a good Mage set for PVP? My DEX is at 9 while my INT is between 130 and 140.

Zapoke
05-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Ok thanks, I guess I should woron on the two buffs. My current skills are:
Fire Storm: 6
Lightning: 6
Ice Storm: 6
Healing: 6
and 1 in everything else.
Is there a good Mage set for PVP? My DEX is at 9 while my INT is between 130 and 140.

Until you get to level 35, Brainfreeze is the best set you can use. There's no helm though. After you get to 35, the best set is voodoo (voodoo robe, voodoo helm, voodoo fire pin, brainfreeze eye). Brainfreeze is about 20-40k total, and the voodoo set I listed is about 400-500k.