PDA

View Full Version : Swap class for plat

Behoove
07-17-2021, 02:12 PM
I’ve played my rogue for ages and changing it up by having an option to swap the class would be awesome in my opinion. I know i could just start a new char but the amount of time I have put on my main feels lost when i’d consider that. I wouldnt mind of it was more expensive like 1700 plat, so people dont constantly swap as they need it. Could also see this being available for only a weekend or so.
Just an idea I have seen from other mmos and it‘s a lot of fun there.

Kolpertis_333
07-17-2021, 03:59 PM
When i was changing classes i was worried about the same thing, pets, pve, aps, etc. Then i started thinking in a different way, aps are not that hard to do, often people almost max out their aps in a couple months (seasonal characters), for pets.. Well lets be honest you can have 300 pets but you Will still only use a couple, the other ones just pretty much collect dust. Pve is completely unnecesary, sure i can agree that its nice to see someone with high amount of kills, but if you have 1m or 10k it doesnt make any difference

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
07-17-2021, 06:33 PM
Also it would probably be abused in lbs, like someone that is top 10 lb switches to a different class and kicks off everyone that is trying to tie

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk