PDA

View Full Version : PvP wait times

Odemus
05-24-2012, 04:33 PM
I had thought as time went by and more people hit 20/21 we'd see a decrease in the time spent in queue for CTF and DM but it seems to have only gotten worse. This game is supposed to cater to the casual gamer who only has small chunks of time to log in and play throughout the day but I find myself never being able to get into a match anymore. As of right now while I'm writing this I have spent 45 minutes in queue. You can't tell me that within that time there haven't been 6 people in my level range who want to play CTF. Something is definitely wrong here. I'm sorry for being so bitchy, this is just getting on my nerves and I know if it continues like this I will have no reason to log in anymore.

Range
05-26-2012, 02:55 AM
I had thought as time went by and more people hit 20/21 we'd see a decrease in the time spent in queue for CTF and DM but it seems to have only gotten worse. This game is supposed to cater to the casual gamer who only has small chunks of time to log in and play throughout the day but I find myself never being able to get into a match anymore. As of right now while I'm writing this I have spent 45 minutes in queue. You can't tell me that within that time there haven't been 6 people in my level range who want to play CTF. Something is definitely wrong here. I'm sorry for being so bitchy, this is just getting on my nerves and I know if it continues like this I will have no reason to log in anymore.

It's true^^

YuNoEatBeaRs
05-26-2012, 03:58 AM
Two days ago there was that bug that made ppl join finished games and that made it kinda really hard for ppl to get in pvp, hopefully that's fixed now but i'm not sure (haven't encountered that problem since early yesterday).
Also i've noticed that not many ppl PvP (and not many likes it) and it's only a handful of ppl that do (lots of familiar names over and over).

My suggestion, friend those who u see pvp ALOT, most of the time u'll find one in ur friends in CTF or DM and just join them.